Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RajendarYour feedback matters!
Hello, Iam a ex-smoker, my lips are too dark how to clear it fast. Any cream or medicines can clear it. Thank you.
I am 25 year Male. I have white secretion on my nose and small eruptions on and around the nose. The skin looks scaly with folds around and under the nose. I also have dry skin patches with flakes coming out on scratching at several spots on my chest, arms, shoulder and belly.
Hi doctor I am 24 year old girl, currently pursuing my internship after from bhopal. I am on a darker side of the skin tone, & this dark side is specially on the face as well as neck, while the skin which is not exposed and is beneath clothing is fair, which is so annoying. I religiously use sunscreen (rivela tint, hope thats a good one) and also use eukroma plus as a night cream as suggested by my dermatologist, she also suggested me vc 15 which intially gave me good result but now dsnt helping my skin. Please guide me what should I do. And one of my friend took vitamic c tablets, which drastically improved her complexion, can I also go for vitamin c tablet. And I have also heard about glutathione, does that really work? if it work den please let me know from where to purchase (if you can tell me link of the site) and dose too. Please help me want to whiten my skin tone.
I hve bit of pimples, black marks nd smal spores on ma face its been quite long time. before in my smaller age I use to have pimples al over my face luckly now its very few now a days. But still few are left, black marks and small spores are there on ma face what do I do to get rid of it.
I have tried many face wash & gel for my skin like Clinsol but it's not helpful in removing my acne my skin type is oily. Although I have tried many good face washes like himalayas, nivea but of no use. Can you please provide me a medication for my acnes?
I have red marks in my back and front around the penis area I have consult doctor he prescribed me turbuna fine but still the mark is not going.
My friend is little dark in nature. She believes that her genetic colour increases after marriage and may be after child birth. Is that possible. Or the genetic colour remains the same.Please tell.
Hi Doctor, Please suggest me some quick and good home remedies for dark circles. I have dark circle only on my right eye. Please help me with this. Also, I feel very hungry immediately after I have a mean. It may be lunch or for dinner after 30 mins or so I feel like eating something. Why is this happening and I need to reduce my hips also suggest on that. Thank you in advance.
Helo Dr. Meri heel bahut crack hoti hai dwai lagati hu thk ho jati hai or uske baad fir se crack ho jati hai koi koi ilaj batao jo dobara na ho.
I my face pimple are come So what can I do to reduce the pimples in ghe face Face was clean so how I can do this How can I do How can I do How can I do.
19 M suffering with severe Whiteheads on face can I get any home remedies? I had uses Brevoxyl but no result. Thank you.
suggest good soap my face. Suddenly get block. Now I used pathanjali product. Only I applied soap only my face it's good or apply any cream items like fair handsome.
It is hard to escape the harsh rays of the sun during summers. Staying outdoors for too long will lead to tanned skin, which is a sign of skin damage. Sometimes skin damage can get severe and lead to diseases like skin cancer.
To prevent your skin from damaging and keep it healthy, here are seven pro tips:
- Never skip the sunscreen: Sunscreen with SPF 15 or more will help in protecting your skin from harmful UV rays. Even if you are going to be out in the sun for more than 15 minutes, make sure to apply sunscreen generously. Remember, the higher the SPF, the better is the protection.
- Always wear sunglasses: Sun damage can lead to premature signs of aging; especially wrinkles around the eyes since the skin around your eyes are very thin. Wider lenses that can block out 99% of sun rays are recommended to protect your eyes.
- Your lips need protection too: Just like your eyes, the skin is much more delicate and thinner on your lips. Your lips are susceptible to tanning as well, along with the risk of fine lines around the mouth if not well protected. Always apply a lip protection balm when going out.
- UPF clothing: Garment with special UPF (Ultraviolet Protection Factor) coating can shield you from harmful UVA and UVB rays. Like SPF, the higher the UPF, they better it will protect you. Regular clothes can protect you as well, provided they are woven tightly and are of a darker color.
- Keeping a close look at the time: UV rays are the strongest and mostly harmful from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. If you are out during these hours, do not forget the sunscreen, umbrella and sunglasses.
- Don't forget to protect your head: A hat with a brim of 2 to 3 inches all around shield the skin of your neck, face and ears and protects you from skin damage.
- Apply religiously: Even if your sunscreen promises that it is sweat proof, waterproof or rub proof, it never completely is, as no product works the same for everybody. So apply your sunscreen throughout the day.