Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RajendarYour feedback matters!
I am 26 Year old a girl my skin is fair but before some time my skin colour is change it become dark give me any home made or homeopatic solution plz
Causes, symptoms and preventive measures for Acne
Hi I am Dr Rohit Goyal. I am Ayurvedic skin specialist. Today I will discuss about acne.
Acne is a very common skin disorder in adults. Basically acne is an inflammatory disease due to excessive secretion of oil. It's an inflammatory pills biases gland disorder. Usually acne affects face, but also affects shoulders necks and backs. Commonly starts with mini papules blackheads whiteheads How to convert it into nodules cysts permanent scars.
Today I will give you some tips about how to prevent acne?
- Drink a lot of water. Water helps to detoxify your blood to excrete urine.
- Don't touch or pinch your pimples again and again.
- Don't wash your face more than 2 times a day. Because dry and oily both type of skins are prone for acne.
- You can also take green tea and antioxidant probiotics also help to improve acne.
- Don't take excessive antibiotics. And isotretinoin and derivatives for preventing acne. Because it also helps to prevent acne but also affects your liver and kidney.
So I will give you some tips how to treat acne.
- You can use tea tree oil or clove oil in 1% 2% concentration For local application and
- also use Neem chirayata Tulsi In form of capsules powders And decoctions
- also use Some vitamins like vitamin A Vitamin E Omega 3 fatty acids Primrose oil Primrose capsules also prevent acne
- Don't use excessive cosmetic on face.
- Use moisturizer every time after wash and
- if you are constipated please remove your constipation through a lot of liquid.
- Drink hot milk in night time.
- Take Triphala.
So this is it. If you want to consult me this topic and other diseases. You can consult me on lybrate or Ayur Skin Clinic. Thank you for watching.
Thanks Doctor for your help. Pigmentation is my wife's faces. How can it removed. With Warm Regards, Milan Datta.
My wife aged 68yrs fears about breast lump. Feeling for any hard lumps does not give any clue. Is a consultation with doctor needed?
Hi dctr, I have sensitive skin, so please which hydrating cream and face wash I can use to get my complexion fair? Please please please help me out.
I have a dry skin with a very bad pigmentation problem. My skin turns very dark for every alternate day its becomes dry too n itchy. I tried everything like besan, lemon juice, milk, almond oil massage, banana mask wat not. Please somebody help me with a permanent solution. Kindly advise me the best high pigmentation use cream.
My face becomes sweaty very soon when ever I'm outside in sunlight which makes my face oily and it becomes glow less and tired. So suggest me some hone remedies to get rid of it?
I have lines and my butt is very dark is there any way to lighten your butt? Please suggest any cream or anything which can be applied regularly at night to lighten butt?
Sir, I have Extremely dry face skin cause itching, with black patches, while rubbing skin it cause peeling of skin resulting black patches moisten skin when rub with cotton cloth dirt obtain on face.
I am 31 yr old married woman, have thyroid problem taking thyronorm 25mcg, my skin is very dry, what should I do to keep it hydrated and soft.
I am suffering from pigmentation on neck. My neck is getting dark in colour, any type of help will make my day, thanks.
Here we just clean the area to be treated with normal alcohol and Betadine. And we are almost ready for the treatment. It takes less than a minute to complete small area. Deepak are you ready? If it is painful, please let me know, you will feel little brick kind of sensation and let us see how painful and uncomfortable it is. We are taking care only on the lines. So whatever deep lines or deep muscles are there, we will inject only in those areas. It gives the relaxing effect on the muscles. In case you are more sensitive to pain or you are feeling uncomfortable, you can always opt for a higher amount of numbing. Some of the physicians may like to mark the area before just to show you the ease of treatment. So all the lines which come up while smiling or talking will be softened. Remember they will be softened, they will not go away. Within the period of 3-4 days, you can start noticing the change here. The muscles get lighter.
Now we have done with the small area of the treatment. The patient's expressions will be reserved. You will still be able to express. The face will move normally, there will be nothing abnormal, the lines will gradually be softened. It is totally dependent on how the procedure is done. If we over do it, the expression will be frozen and it will look little hard and strange. This totally depends on the patients and the doctors and how much you want to achieve. We can have normal expressions which will look softer and better. So it is very important for the patient to discuss it clearly with the doctor. Some patients need completely frozen looks. But personally, I am very conservative while doing the treatment and recommend a smaller amount. I always tell my patients that you can always add more salt in the dish after cooking rather than putting too much salt while cooking.
Based on this, we will discuss how breathing techniques help to relax the lines in a truly holistic manner for treating the lines on the face. So here is our another patient. The concerned topic is the lines between the forehead which can easily be relaxed by a simple shot here. Not only that, along with the treatment, the reason for these are called worry lines is because of some worry underlines which causes the lines. So, lines e can take care by the shots but the worry part has to be sorted holistically. For that, we will talk about the breathing technique that we recommend patients so that the effects of the treatment lasts longer. Sometimes even without these treatments patient can benefit with just the breathing technique, the lines get significantly softer.
So let us see how it works and how simple the procedure is?
So we put one needle prick on the big muscles which cause lines. One needle prick on the muscles that hold it down. So it is not at all painful as you can hear from the patient itself. Within 6-7 days, we will start seeing the changes and we will post you a picture on the websites also.
If you want further information, you can contact me through Lybrate.
Dr. Sahb meri chehre par kuch dane nikalte rahte hain 3 ya 4 sal se nikalte hain phir khatam ho jate hain lekin unke nishan chehre pe rahte hain. Maine kafi lagane wali aur khane ki dawa use ki lekin zyada faida nhi hua. please Dr. sahb mujhe iska sahi ilaj ya to gharelu ho ya phir dawai se ho zarror batade. Shukriya.
I'm getting pimples now a days and before the pimples appears there remains whiteheads. When pus comes out from the pimples there's a solid white bud that comes out.
There would only be a handful of people who are happy with the way their skin looks. While acne and pimples are the concerns at a younger age, but with age the concerns shift to dark circles and pigmentation. Both light and dark pigments become worrisome, and one continuously looks for ways to manage them.
The skin has a pigment called melanin, which is responsible for the color; more the melanin component, darker the skin complexion. This can either decrease or increase and can affect people of any age or gender. Whether or not you will be a victim of pigmentation depends on genetics, sun exposure, skin care regime, hormonal changes (puberty, pregnancy), stress levels and hormonal changes. While hyperpigmentation is very common with old age, hypopigmentation is not very normal and it is advisable to seek medical attention to rule out more serious underlying diseases. The most common types of hyperpigmentation include:
- Lentigo: It is also known as multiple freckles, if caused exclusively due to sun exposure, it is called solar lentigines or dark spots or age spots.
- Melasma: This is caused by hormonal changes, especially during pregnancy.
- Minimizing sun damage is the first and most important step in reducing onset and severity of pigmentation. Use a sunscreen that at least has an SPF of 15 regularly. It is not just on sunny days that the sun causes damage. If you are heading out (even cloudy days), it means the sun can damage you. Avoid sun exposure as much as possible if you know you are prone to pigmentation.
- Regular use of scrubs and exfoliators ensures the buildup of dead cells is removed, which itself leads to hyperpigmentation in many people. For dry or sensitive skin, exfoliate 1 to 2 times a week. For oily skin, exfoliate 2 to 3 times a week. Try to avoid scrubs on acne as the abrasive effect can worsen the condition.
Treatment for Hyperpigmentation-
Pigmentation issues run in the family and if your mother and grandmother had it, it is very likely you are prone for hyperpigmentation too. In these cases, aggressive skin care routine can help improve appearance. Ensure that the skin care products used contain at least an SPF of 15 and other active ingredients like alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs). The glycolic and lactic acids are examples of AHAs, which aid in removing dead cells that form on the skin. This produces a clearer skin with lesser discoloration. Vitamin C and E and kojic acid are also effective for treating hyperpigmentation. Other dermatological treatments-
- Chemical Peels: Chemical Peels are a more intensive treatment used in cases of more persistent pigmentation or to hasten the lightening effects of the topical prescription products. Peels work by exfoliating the upper-most layer of your skin and the dark area with it. There are many different types of peels and they are usually solutions that the dermatologist applies to the skin.
- Medication: Topical treatments such as hydroquinone, azelaic acid, corticosteroids, tretinoin cream, GA, and trichloroacetic acid. Skin whitening products are used for clinical treatment of postinflammatory hyperpigmentation.
In addition to these, ensure you eat a healthy diet with loads of fresh fruits and vegetables, stay hydrated, reduce sun exposure, and you surely will have be able to deal with pigmentation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.