Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajeev VYour feedback matters!
What Is the growth rate of new small hair that comes at bald spot. Is it same rate as the bigger hair at other non bald spots.Please tell.
Dear sir\madam the skin of my inner thigh next to my private part is sagging. It looks like lump or extra skin growth. There is no pain or any type of other problems related to this. What is the cause for this which doctor should I consult? I am a female and 51 years old. This problem of mine persists from past 4-5 years.
Having a cosmetic surgery is quite a big deal. It is an expensive surgery, which causes alteration of your body features. Although cosmetic surgeries are usually effective and provide satisfactory results, you should keep several things in mind before a cosmetic surgery. You should know all important facts about cosmetic surgeries, their procedure and results before undertaking one.
Here are the things you should consider and keep in mind:
- Cosmetic surgeries are permanent: You would like the idea of perfecting several features of your body using a cosmetic surgery. However, you must keep in mind that such a surgery is permanent and your features would be altered forever. You should not undergo a cosmetic surgery half-heartedly and must think over and over before finalizing.
- You should know why you are having a surgery: You need to have proper reasons why you want to undergo a cosmetic surgery. You should consider the exact reason why you feel that a cosmetic surgery is required. There are several physical and emotional changes which occur after a surgery and you should be prepared for the same.
- You should know the results you want: Before having a cosmetic surgery, you should know exactly how the results would appear. Having a rough idea will not do and you should know beforehand how you are going to look post-surgery. You must make the doctor understand your requirements and desired results perfectly so that he or she can give the best results. You may use pictures and illustrations to explain your objectives to the surgeon.
- You should know about the outcomes: Knowing about all the possible outcomes of the cosmetic surgery, which you have opted for is very important. For this, you need to surf the internet and do some research. Read from trustworthy medical care websites and also consult people who have had a cosmetic surgery before. You should also keep in mind the consequences which may arise if you do not like the results of a cosmetic surgery and be prepared mentally, in case some complications occur.
- You should choose the best surgeon: Choosing a capable and efficient surgeon is an important thing to do, before thinking of having a cosmetic surgery. You should consider the location, experience and approach, while choosing the right surgeon. You should also make sure that the surgeon is qualified and registered to practice.
A cosmetic surgery is a serious surgery, which will change the way you look in certain ways, depending upon the type of cosmetic surgery you have chosen. Before deciding on having a cosmetic surgery, you should consider the above-mentioned factors and then only go for it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic plastic surgeon.
One of my friend is 22 years of age. He is having some sort of skin disease. Doctors says that it is psoriasis. After hearing this he is always sad and stressed as doctors say that no cure for this is still invented. In this skin problem he used to have patches nd scars kind of thing all over the body which bleeds after some days. This mainly occurs during winters, while the effect is reduced during rest of the seasons. Because of this he is always sad. Can you please tell whether any cure of this is there and if not then how it can be reduced to minimum.
Hey I am 20 years old male and suffering from male pattern baldness is there any cure for this and what about hair transplant are they worth enough if it is then which one ftp or stem cell therapy ?
My age 22. My hair is so short and very thin .my hair is not at all looking good. I need long and thick hair hair .what to do to get that. And what tips and care should I take.
My skin is oily and I have large open pores on my cheeks, nose, forehead and chin—in fact, my whole face.
Sir. I have pimples On My Face. And It Is Very Oily. Sometimes I Also Feel Some Rashes In My face. It's Itchy. And spots are also retaining in my face. What should I do for the pimples free skin and spot free skin?
MY MOTHER IS NOW 55. SINCE 2011 SHE IS A PATIENT OF LIVER PSYROSIS. FROM THEN SHE IS TAKING A LOT OF MEDICINES DAILY. WITHOUT TAKING MEDICINES SHE CAN NOT STAY A SINGLE DAY WELL. BUT THE MEDICINES ARE OF HUGE PRICE & MAY BE OF MANY SIDE EFFECTS. HER STAMINA & IMMUNITY IS GETTING LOW. SHE HAS ALSO HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE & THYROID PROBLEM. THE MEDICINES SHE TAKES DAILY ARE: 1) LIVOPILL-DS (1+1 tab), 2) COMPLETE-TD (1+1 tab), 3) NEOPRIDE TOTAL (1 tab), 4) OLMIN-20-H (1 tab), 5) NEOPEPTINE (before lunch & dinner), 6) THYRONORM-50 mcg (1 tab). SHE BECOMES WEEK DAY BY DAY & VARIOUS TYPES OF PROBLEMS LIKE SKIN PROBLEM, LOSS-APPETITE, LOTS OF PAIN HERE & THERE OVER THE BODY. WHAT SHOULD I DO.
Hey. I am 15 years old. I seem to have a fungal infection maybe on my testicles, I get this burning feeling as soon as that part comes in contact with anything. Its really irritating and I'm not even able to walk properly. Please Help.
Coconut water – the fluid of life
Tender coconut water is the natural isotonic beverage with almost the same level of electrolyte balance as we have in our blood.
Here is how it is excellent for the summer:
- Oral rehydration medium – high in magnesium, potassium, saline and natural sugar. Popular with athletes.
- Keeps the body cool.
- Application on the body prevents prickly heat and summer boils and subsides the rashes.
- It can be used (in emergencies) as a substitute for blood plasma.
- The reason for this is that coconut water (the water found in coconuts – not to be confused with coconut milk, which comes from the flesh of the coconut) is sterile and has an ideal ph level. Coconut water is liquid endosperm – it surrounds the embryo and provides nutrition.
- Keeps the body cool.