Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Rajeev SoodYour feedback matters!
Sir why for me if stool becomes little hard anal fissure occurs .I asked all of my friends that you do not get har stool episode, they all told hard stool occurs occasionally but not problem of anal fissure. So why for me anal fissure occurs? Is there no surgery so that stool may become hard anyhow but anal fissure do not occur like all of my friends ?I am always in deep fear just my stool becomes hard and anal fissures come because for me hard stool means anal fissure and oh! What a unbearable pain. How I can live with this anal fissure problem. My age is just 23 and I am in restricted diet? I do not want such type of life .pls advice surgery which give life-time cure from anal fissure even if hard stool pass no fissure occurs?
Hai sir every two hours I will go to the pass the urine for the post void urine 35 ml and normal men once pass the urine after how many hours he pass the urine.
White thin odorous particles deposited on head of my even after cleaning it regularly. No pains, no erection problems. Problem is from last 8 yrs. Feel sudden n uncontrollable urge to urinate and some even drips escapes so. This prob has developed from 1 yrs. Pl diagnose n suggest cure.
Doctor after completing my urine I fell that some urine is still left and if I push it nothing comes out. It creates a feeling of urine stuck. This feeling lasts for sometime. At times I also feels after completely urinating few drops emits from penis which gives uncomfortable feeling. These two problems irritates me. Please help that whether these are major issues or I need not to worry.
I have anal fissure for past 2 years and currently I have started using dilitziaem with lidocaine it has improved but still not cured. If I will opt form surgery later is The laser surgery available at hospitals like Ganga ram or I have to go for LIS surgery, but Side effect of LIS is incontinence of gas and feces, which I want to know is temporary or permanent?
I have some kind of problem in my liver, every time I take a meal, I have to go toilet within an hour. So what should be done?
I am a 20 year old male and I have the urge to urinate every half an hour after drinking Water. Also when I drink water before going to bed I have to get up to pee or sometimes I unconsciously pee in my pants. The leaked urine at night is very thick and smelly and it just wets my underwear not the bed. What should I do?
I have thyroid. I am using thyroxine tablets 125 mcg from two months. But I have frequently urination problems. It is not yet to cure. What is the reason.
The medical term for protein leak in urineis commonly known as Nephrosis and if large amounts leak it is termed Nephrotic Syndrome. It can lead to kidney failure if not treated well mostly after seeing a kidney biopsy in adults. There are a lot of likely causes for this condition and it is detected by carrying out urine test. The treatment for Nephrosis is a long term treatment and done mainly to prevent kidney failure. The treatment for Nephrosis is to control protein leak and prevent kidney failure. It is very important for people who are new to kidney disease that they know about the nine things they should do to stay strong.
Important information on kidney disease:
- The feeling of helplessness on occurrence of kidney disease can be overcome by educating yourself. Individuals should learn everything about kidney disease and can gain vital information even from the Internet.
- It is very obligatory that the advice of the doctor must be followed by an individual suffering from Kidney disease. It is not indispensable that the kidney disease always leads to failure of kidney and to keep your kidney healthy and stay away from any damage, it is necessary to comply with the orders of the Doctor.
- It is very important that you stick to a diet, which would keep you healthy and protect your kidneys from any further damage. You should be mindful on everything you eat, and you can gain assistance on your diet from a renal dietitian.
- When you suffer from Chronic Kidney Disease, the blood values become very important to gauge the condition of your disease and whether it is getting worse or stable. From time to time, the healthcare provider would check your urine and blood regularly, and he would also monitor your blood pressure and blood sugar.
- You can ask help from the support group and accept their assistance. Your family is your best support system in times of need and so involving them is very important.
- You must make sure that you are getting the proper care you need, and you need to educate yourself by communicating as well as asking questions.
- You will feel much better by being active, so do things that make you happy. You can exercise regularly but after taking advice from your doctor. Your main focus must be to keep your heart healthy.
- A positive attitude is anytime helpful in healing a disease. You can listen to music that entertains your mind and helps you stay positive.
- It is not difficult to stay healthy even with kidney disease, as a positive feeling would eventually help face the kidney disease. You must plan ahead and be ready for kidney transplant without getting worried.
Most importantly, spread awareness and help people tackle the situation without any difficulty. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Nephrologist.