Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajeev Sood
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Rajeev SoodYour feedback matters!
On sitting on legs and after walking I am having ants and vibration sensations in legs I have done blood urine blood sugar report everything is normal. I am having muscle twitching also. On siting on hard surface I have pins like in urethra and sitting area. What is the reason and solutions?
My mom has diagnosed with kidney stone one measures about 4.7 and other about 5.2 what medication and diet should be planed to remove the stone without blasting it?
I am 28 years old and now I have done my surgery for stone at my urine bag (don't now name part of body) now feeling better. So kindly suggest diet chart for better health in future.
My Husband having cyst in his both kidney of size 33*18*22 mm right kidney and 23*18 in left kidney. Is there any treatment to stop their size and is serious issue. Pl Suggest.
Day before yesterday I had Samosa in the evening and later chapati for the dinner. After that I am have digestion problem. I could not eat well. I had headache severely under the eyebrows and I went stool 3 times till today. Today I had breakfast and it is quite fine. But still I am feeling uneasy. I still feel indigestion. I am having problems with excreting stool. P. S I found our I am having small kidney stone recently a month back.
My father is a 40 year old man. He had stones in kidney from last 3 months he used many tablets, diet. How to reduce stones in kidneys.
Hi Doctor, From childhood I had difficulty in bowel movement and now I am 25. And now I have no difficulty in it. But I have small sized lump near a anus which is not painful. Any home remedy to cure it.
I have undergone a surgery for gallbladder stone and remove the gallbladder. It will have any side effects? And I'm getting some kind of pain in the right side back. What are the chances of getting stones again?
A kidney stone may not be as big as the stones in your garden, but can be quite a pain. Kidney stones are actually mineral crystals that are usually a combination of calcium and phosphates. The size of a kidney stone ranges from the size of a sugar crystal to a ping pong ball.
Following are treatment options for kidney stones:
- Pain relievers - There might be a considerable amount of pain and discomfort associated with passing the stone through urine. Your doctor may recommend pain killers like Ibuprofen, Naproxen sodium or acetaminophen.
- Drinking water - Drinking around 3 liters of water a day will regulate your urinary system and can effectively eliminate small stones. Unless your doctor advices otherwise, drinking ample amount of fluids, usually water, is one of the commonest way to get rid of small kidney stones.
- Medical therapy - In order to eliminate the kidney stone, your doctor may administer medical therapy. Medication like alpha blocker helps in passing the kidney stone with least pain and more quickly. It relaxes the muscles in the ureter and makes the process relatively easy.
Large stones with severe symptoms:
- Surgical removal of kidney stones Surgical removal of stones is done with the help of a procedure called nephrolithotomy. It uses small telescopes and other instruments which are inserted in your back through a small incision. It is generally done in case of large stones and when ESWL fails.
- Using sound waves to break up stones In this technique, a procedure called Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy (ESWL), is employed. ESWL uses the help of sound waves to create vibrations which breaks the stones in smaller pieces. This procedure takes about an hour and can cause mild pain and discomfort. Your doctor may administer sedatives to reduce your sensitivity. ESWL has side effects like blood in urine or bruising in the abdomen. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist.