Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajeev RanjanYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 31 years female. I have been married since 9 years n I have also a son of 8 years old. I had been a victim of depression 4 years back after my father's death. That time I decided not to think about another child because I was not even able to take care of my son at that time. I used to have anxiety attacks at that time. But after that with the passage of time it got cured. I started to plan for my next issue 1 and half years back coz my husband wants another baby. My problem is that I could not decide whether I should go for this or not. Agr m one side sochti hu to I want another child on the other hand my mind starts to think ki mra beta ab bda ho gya hai n age difference kafi rhega n oll. I don't know what I exactly want. M second child chahti bi hu n taking treatment for this bt kabi kabhi mind opposite chlta hai. Ek bar mne conceive kr bi liya tha bt mind gets disturbed ki I should abort and all. Unfortunately I miscarried dat tym. Iske bad bi I am taking treatment bt my mind is nt fixed in fact mra mind muje khi ni chodta on one side khta hai ki second issue hona chaiye go 4 dis n on the second hand khta hai ki beta bda ho gya don't go for this. I am very confused. Is again I have been becoming victim of depression. What should I do I can't share my problem with any one. please help me. Plz.
2. Limit vocal use when ill.
3. Take frequent breaks during voice use for extended periods.
4. Maintain good posture and breathe through your nose while not speaking.
5. Do not smoke & avoid alcohol intake.
6. Do not sing or mimic natural sounds or animal cries to train your voice
Sir i m suffered from depression last 8 month and there are so many thoughts are running in my mind like fear of death it can due to use of cannabis only time in my life with my fault i can take also medicine like pexidep or petril so please help me?
I have body pain for last three days and some of fever what should I have to do give me some precautions.
I think I have ocd because I am not able get proper sleep during nights. Although my eyes are closed during nights but different thoughts are going in the background. Early morning my eyes are read and etching. Eyes are painful. Not able to concentrate on work. Energy level slow down. Please help.
Hello Doctor, Me janna chahti hu ki me kisi chhoti si baat ki tension bhi lu to mujhe chakkar aane lagte h, dil bethne lagta h or bahut rona bhi aata h. Please mujhe bataye ki me kya karu?
Please tell me how to improve my memory power. I am in a big trouble only because of this. It seems as if one hour for me is equal to three hours. Please help me out. Thanks!
Hi Doctors I have the habit of drinking alcohol everyday , now I am going to take hair fall tablets for sometime . Is it OK if I drink and take tablets. Will it affect my medication .
I am suffering from depression and bipolar mood disorder frequently since last 10 years. What is solution?
Actually I have a bad habit of smoking cigarette. And I want to free from this habit. So how can I get free form this?
Hello. My age is 24 and I am suffering from cold and cough. May be this is because of my habit of smoking. So I wand your advice this. Also i wanna know the diet chart for a high calcium content. Also advice me the exercises one need to follow. Thats it.
Dear sir my question from neurological department that alzheimer or dementia patient can take qutan 100 mg tablet or not I read about qutan 100 mg tablet that dementia patient cannot take this medicine because it increases heart disease like heart failure or breathing problem. But my doctor who treated me that prescribe this medicine Here I want to know your opinion what should to do. I am waiting for your response.
Human skeletal system is formed by bones. Bones unite at joints. Joints are the places where movement takes place. Muscles attached to the bones produce movement. Structures like ligaments are attached to bones which limit movement due to aging and repeated wear and tear the cartilage in between the bones looses its elasticity and gets worn out and has a bad impact over the joint. The problems that arises commonly are cervical spondylosis shoulder pain low back pain osteoarthritis knee heel pain etc,
Physiotherapy deals with these problems by relieving pain with modalities such as interferential therapy long wave diathermy laser therapy ultrasound therapy etc, once the pain subsides exercise therapy are started and ergonomical and home advice are given to prevent the recurrence. Physiotherapy is considered to be the safest method for this problems than surgical
Methods. Physiotherapeutic modalities are non invasive without any adverse effects and complications
Hi i want to ask about my sister, she is very upset by her married life and every time talk about rights ,which is non feasible, and told if she do not get she will harm her husband and family and even me,and told to do sucide telling by names at suside note
Alzheimer's Disease is a neurological problem that is characterised by a cognitive decline and memory loss. It is a type of neurodegenerative dementia. The symptoms of Alzheimer's Disease include not being able to absorb and retain new information, lack of reasoning and judging, not being able to take on complex tasks, impaired visuospatial abilities, problems in reading, writing and speech, among many others. If a person has at least two of these symptoms in a debilitating manner, then the diagnosis can be made in favour of Alzheimer's Disease. The main causes of Alzheimer's are shrinkage of the brain size and death of the brain cells. The immune system is also said to trigger this neurodegenerative disease.
Let us find out what medical science has found so far:
- Connections: Many a times, in Alzheimer's disease, the memory and behaviour of the person changes because the brain is unable to make proper neural connections which can lead to memory loss of how a person behaved and the elements that formed the basis of the patient's cognition. Apparently, the immune system behaves in the same way within the brain and blocks the connection. This happens because there is constant communication between the brain and immune system along neurological lines, which is where the disease first emanates.
- Inflammation: The brain is prone to inflammation or swelling that is not the normal kind. This inflammation happens as a result of the activation of the infection fighting neurotransmitters and the chemical changes that happen in the brain when an infection strikes. The inflammation usually happens in the plaques or clumps which the brain tries to protect. These clumps are made up of a protein called Amyloid. The immune system is responsible for creating this inflammation in the brain of the patient.
- Pattern Recognition Receptors: Many of these receptors work in different manners and cooperate with each other to create a response in the brain. These PRRs can be found in the brain plaques, and they develop the signs of danger which further fuels the inflammation in the brain as a matter of protection.
- Activation of Cells Linked with the Immune System: When the PRRs begin to respond, it basically activates the immune system and the cells of the same. This is the basic reaction that causes the changes in brain which then leads to the attachment of the protein to the tissue that is diseased, in which case Alzheimer's Disease starts. The inflammation that we had spoken about earlier basically happens in the nervous tissue.
It is important to recognise and act on the initial signs of Alzheimer's Disease before it progresses beyond one's control. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Neurosurgeon.