Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajeev RanjanYour feedback matters!
Sir I am KOYA. I have lots of pain in my body. And so many pains. I want to remove the pain please tells me a solution to overcome this. I am a football player. Pls give me a reply. Thank you.
Hi Good Evening im 33 years suffering with depression panic attacks anxiety disorder for the last 4 years. Had been to many psychiatrists took many advices and medications but the problem is still the same. I have lost interest in medicine and need a better suggestion. There is no day in my life these days wherein im experiencing panic attacks rushing to hospitals checking my bp levels (obviously high levels) and ecg (normal till date) and when I see my bp levels to be high I always feel that im having hypertension, doctors convince me not to worry as it common in anxiety disorder patients, is there any doctor who can help me come out of this anxiety, depression and panic attacks. I want to Live not to die like this daily. Earliest and positive response will make me smile at least.
I am a 29 years old working lady. I have a relationship since 3 years. I had physical relation with my boyfriend many times. But recently he is avoiding me and its so painful to me. I can't bear it anymore. Due to physical relation its creating more problem in my body and mind. I can't concentrate in work. What should I do? Distance from him is killing me. And also recently I got to know that he is also a characterless man. He had several relation with other girls.
I'm suffering from anxiety, depression due to several job losses and also not able to concentrate on studies. I'm 52 years old and feeling very nervous of getting a job and retaining it. What should I do? I'm believing more in super natural powers like psychics, astrologer, gods and saints. How to get confidence and do my work without getting addicted any chemical injection or tablets. Is anything related to English medicine like Valium or other antidepressants which will make my mood stay clear of all mental stress without having side effects. (Generally I'm averse to English medicine).
My wife has had a stroke 3 years ago. She gets mini strokes about every 3 months, during which she goes into memory loss and her speech is distorted. About 2 days ago it happened again. This time she is unable to speak at will. She normally recovers after a few days. This is frightening. I care for her very much. Her medication is aspirin and apporosuvastatin for cholesterol. Is there a better form of treatment or medication for her condition?
Hi. I'm 25 year old woman. I'm suffering from anxiety, panic attacks, fear and depression from past 1 year. My doctor has prescribed me betacap 40 (at morning) and prothiaden 25 (at night), he has also prescribed lonazep 0.25 if I get a panic attack. I have heard that one of the side-effect of lonazep is that it increases the suicidal thoughts in people is it true? I cannot handle that side effect. I have ready suffered from those thoughts. please help.
Anxiety often leads to the development of phobias. An unreasonable fear of being in social situations is known as social anxiety or social phobia. People suffering from such a phobia may be afraid of specific social settings like public speaking or generic social events such as eating with others or using public telephones. They are afraid that they will embarrass themselves or be humiliated in front of others. Being in such a situation can often build up into a panic attack. In many cases, the person himself is aware that his fear is irrational but cannot overcome it. Hence, here are a few tips to overcome social phobia.
- Relax: The first thing you need to do is learn to relax. People with phobias often anticipate them and stress themselves out before the situation can present itself. Being anxious heightens sensitivity and worsens your response to a social situation. Hence, before stepping out or meeting someone, take a deep breath and relax. Instead of focusing on the stressful situation, think about something in the future like getting home to a nice cup of tea.
- Test yourself: Make a list of the situations that you are afraid of and anticipate the level of anxiety you think it would cause. Then test this hypothesis by putting yourself in the situation. For example, if you fear walking into a crowded room, try doing it once. You may find that you cope with the situation better then you anticipated. Keep a record of these hypothesis and test results.
- Practice doing what scares you: Some situations may scare you too much to dive straight into them. In such cases, practice what you would do if you were in such a situation by yourself or with someone you trust. Run the situation in your head and imagine what you would do if it were actually happening.
- Look around: Social awkwardness is often caused by imaging that people can read your thoughts and thus focusing on them rather than the people you are talking to or the space you are in. Train your mind to notice things around you and be aware of your situation. Focusing outwards can lower your anxiety and enhance your ability to hold a conversation with people. To make this a habit, whenever you walk into a room make a mental note of three things in the room.
- Ask questions: An easy way to shift focus from yourself to people around you is by asking questions. When you someone a question listen to their response and if you still aren't comfortable talking about your own views, ask another related question. This will not give your mind time to dwell on any negative thoughts and can even increase your social circle.
I am 25 year old I am feeling body pains when I get off from bed for last 6 month. Can you tell me what is the reason and what I want to do for that. I am not taking heavy works and I am going to bed of 11o'clock.
I am in extreme anxiety, due to which I am losing my hair day by day and the volume of my hair is getting thinner, I also have grey hair. What should I do to have a good hair texture? My stomach also remains upset and I suffer from gastric problem too (bloating) Kindly help me out with some good suggestions. Thanks.
I am 45 years old and have BP diabetic and have undergone angioplasty in 2011. I have been jobless last 10 years and small businesses I have tried my hand have failed miserably. I drink alcohol like crazy till I fall when I am too depressed. I am contemplating divorce as well as my wife of almost 20 years has started accusing me of nonsense. My father had committed suicide 5 years ago and my mother sold my ancestral property and vanished in thin air. What to do.
I am going through a phase of job rejections which may lead to depression I feel depressed and feel shortness of breath, unhappiness, palpitations and often get frightened when I get calls for face-to-face interviews. I feel lack of confidence. Please suggest what can I do? Also I have pcod issue.
Hi My husband passed away on 19th March, 2016.I had no kids with him. It was not long after getting married to him, I came to know he has alcoholic nature. Tried every thing with him like getting a psychiatrist help, sending him to rehab centre but nothing worked and ultimately I give up on him and went back to stay with my parents and suddenly I came to know that he is no more .his mother who got him back from rehab blamed me for his death and they are not in touch with me after his death. Life for me is like stop at very moment when he was burnt and I am not able to move on .I tried my best but seeing his mother happy n doing everything what I use to do to bring him on track .she is doing it now .I am not able to take this that everybody is happy and busy in their lives and I am stuck .please help me .I know I will be fine and things will be ok but right now I am not able to do anything and nothing seems to work in my favor .I am very upset.
Hi doctor my question is that I do smoke marijuana one joint in a day so will I get caught in nicotine test? Does marijuana contains nicotine? Thanks.
How do know ON TIME that you are suffering more than sadness? Psychologist Shivani Misri Sadhoo shares some #early #signs of #depression:-
1. YOUR #BODY #WEIGHT #CHANGES. When you witness a significant weight loss or weight gain —a change of more than 5% of body weight in a month.
2. YOUR #FEELING OF #HELPLESSNESS & #HOPELESSNESS CONTINUES: When your feeling of helplessness and hopelessness continues for a longer period of time and no matter how hard you try (outing, reading, eating) it comes back. It’s a sign that you should immediately check with a #counselling #psychologist or a #mental #health #expert.
Read here: http://bit.ly/cure-depression-delhi