Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Assistive Walking Device Training
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Cerebral Vascular Surgery
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Paralysis
Submit a review for Dr. Rajeev RanjanYour feedback matters!
I am 20 years old female. I have migraine since 3 years. What are the precautions to be taken to avoid the terrible headache without medication? I have sinus too.
I am 73. In a recent MRI report' Impression' clause contains the remark -" The lateral ventricles are dilated. The dilation appears to be out of oroportion to the amount of atrophy. This could represent NPH and needs clinical corelation" Kindly explain the remark for layman' s understanding.
I have shivering in my hands when I pick any thing like pen tea cup & I can realized my heartbeat when I sleep in my ears & mind from 1 year.
How to differ between brain stroke and epilepsy? As patients gets unconsciousness in both attacks and in which there is the higher risk?
I lost my someone special a month ago due to which I cannot sleep properly and I have headache too. Perhaps I became an insomniac which is very bad for my health, maybe. Day by day I am losing my weight too, a month ago I had a bulkier muscle but these days it is getting decreased. Actually I am getting thin. May be I should not tell you but as you are a doctor I frankly say that these days I am addicted tomasturbation. I do this twice a day. So suggest me some better advise to get back my proper health and leave off my addiction.
My uncle is suffering from brain TB from 24th dec 2014 today he is well but he cannot speak properly and he is not able to stand also. So how long it take to recover from this disease.
I am suffering from sever headache some times back side of head from 5-6 YEARS, one doctor told me that it's migraine. symptoms: 1. Heavy headache 2. Head is so tight. 3. Inside is very pressure. 4. When I am in travel by bus I feel vomit. My details: male, 21 years old.
I have a problem I got anti-aging effect on my face bcoz of I have problem called insomnia how can I help myself now.
My mother went to vellore. She was also well health, after 2 days my mother does not walk. She is a nuero patients. I want to know why this happens ?
Hi I am 36years old male Whar the symptoms of mouth cancer And I have sometimes numbness is my left side of the stomach which goes as soon as I rub the place and burp comes out.
What are the clinical manifestation of parkinsonism, The person also have diabetes mellitus, hypertension, chronic kidney disease and congestive heart failure.
Depression is a clinical, mental and emotional condition that may give rise to feelings of hopelessness and chronic sadness. It slows down the way people process everyday activities and leads the patient to a sense of constant gloom and doom. It is a disabling mental condition as per who and may be caused due to reasons like genetics, changes in the balance of hormones, stress, grief, trauma and prolonged, chronic physical ailments.
Symptoms of depression are:
- Sleep irregularity: It relates to either insomnia or oversleeping that is, either you sleep too much or do not sleep at all. This could be because of work or other stress in your personal or professional life.
- Irritation or unnecessarily getting angry: You start losing your temper easily and that too for silly reasons. You think you are losing control.
- Feeling hopeless and sad: The first signal or symptom is the feeling of hopelessness. In this, case the patient loses the hope in everything. They feel like being trapped in some kind of cage, from which they are not able to come out.
- Lack of interest in anything: Everything seems to be of no use or interest, even your daily work. You don't want to do anything; even the things, which you loved to do like your hobbies and passions, which you no longer find interesting.
Here is a comprehensive list of homeopathic medicines which most doctors are likely to recommend for treating depression:
- Sepia: This medicine is beneficial to women suffering from post-partum depression (sadness or emotional conflict after giving birth) and menopause. Feeling of solitude and hopelessness with no energy to continue with life are some common symptoms that can be reduced with Sepia.
- Arsenicum album: This medicine is prescribed to control the symptoms like diarrhea, gastric problems, indigestion which patients often suffer from as a result of intense anxiety. Patients, appropriate for this medicine tend to be fastidious and restless. It is made of white arsenic and should be taken in prescribed potency because an overdose can cause gastroenteritis.
The above mentioned medicines are just some of the medicines, which should only be taken only after consulting your doctor, as causes and symptoms differ for each person.