Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rajeev KohliYour feedback matters!
Hi, my wife's period date is 10 days ahead. But she feels pain in lower abdomen. Breasts are swollen, nipples feel pain while touching also those are little big. Backpain and feel lazy and uncomfortable. Pls suggest what to do?
In July month I take 5 dose of rabies injection after 2 and half month on19 Oct my dog beaten me again and my dog is not vaccinated that's why I want to know that can I take more injections or not. 3 dose or 5dose I take it one dose on same day 19 Oct.
I am 37 years old and have skin and scalp psoriasis for the past 3 years. Have tried allopathy but once I stop the medication it recurs. Any homeopathy treatment recommended. Also have heard about the use of ACV Apple Cider Vinegar. Please advise how to use it.
When my penis gets erect and then it comes back to normal state. It gets rashes all over the head and it appears like its squeezed and all the head looks very ugly but it gets fine in some minutes. Pls help me. Pls. I am virgin. 23 years old.
I am have psoriasis last 3 year I am talking treatment allopathy medicine some time it cure but again and again repeating what shall I do now.
Hi 20 year old female and I have been having cold and cough and right side of my waist has been paining a lot every time I cough that happens. Few weeks back I had food poisoning but now that's not there anymore. So what could it possibly be?
I have server headache problem . Most of the time I can't sleep. So how can I overcome from this please suggest .
A breast augmentation surgery can leave you with bigger and fuller breasts, but can also leave you with a few scars. These scars typically appear on the lower half of the breast, under the arm or around the areola. Scarring depends on the type of skin, as well as how well your skin heals after the surgery. Like any other, the scars caused by breasts augmentation surgery can be treated in a number of ways. Some of these are:
- Silicone gel scar treatment: This involves applying silicone gel onto the scar and allowing it to dry. For best results this needs to be applied daily and left on, for as long as possible. Silicone gel shrinks the scar while simultaneously flattening it and lightening it.
- Silicone sheeting: Silicone sheeting is a strip of silicone available in a variety of shapes depending on the type of surgery undergone. It is a self-adhesive and can be reused. This is typically used to treat scars on creases or areola scars. Both silicone gel and silicone sheeting are most effective when used within 6 months of the surgery.
- Cortisone creams: Cortisone is a hormone that helps fight inflammation. Creams that contain cortisone when applied on a scar can help lighten it and reduce its size. If you plan to use cortisone creams to treat scarring, ensure that the wound has healed completely before applying the cream.
- Dermabrasion: This is a minor surgical process through which the upper skin layer is removed. This is especially useful in cases of raised scars but not suitable to sunken scars.
- Massaging the affected area: A soft circular massage of the operated area can help drain the lymph nodes beneath the skin. This helps reduce inflammation and softens the skin. This also helps break down dense collagen and prevents the formation of a raised scar. However, do not attempt to massage your breasts without consulting your doctor first.
- Laser treatment: Lasers can be used on new as well as old scars. The number of sittings required for laser treatment depends on the size and type of scar. When used on keloid scars, laser treatment can help flatten the scar and reduce redness. Lasers can also be used to stimulate the production of collagen to help the body heal itself. Further, ablative lasers can be used to vaporize scars and are the preferred form of treatment for sunken, irregular shaped scars. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.