Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajeev Kaushik
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Rajeev KaushikYour feedback matters!
Dear doctor I have skin problem like fungal infection b/w the legs and somewhere in my back. Since one year I used many ointments like quadriderm, demikem OC, etc but I get relief from these for 2-3 days only. I didn't get any permanent solution for the same Can you please help me out Anshu.
I do get fever a days and I feel so weak my nails have white spots my legs shiver and my heart pounds so fast and sometimes I feel I will fall on ground and I wanna say that I feek so terrible my cace muscles shake when I and amd my face pains I get nerckus because of that.
What is the treatment for liquid formation around lungs? What are the recommended tests for the same?
I am 37 years old male. From past 2 years, I have migraine like headache mostly arising due to too much sound near me. Sometime also due to empty stomach. No history of hypertension and diabetes. I am not sure when it will start. It start any time of the day or night. Goes only after taking head ache pill like disprin. Kindly suggest is this symptoms of migraine or because I am empty stomach, this headache starts? What should I do in such situations?
I had itching problems in my upper thies. After taking medicine it cured but still now the black skin presents. What kind of ointment I want to take.
Corns and calluses are defined as thickened and hardened areas of the skin, which are formed due to excess pressure, friction or rubbing in a particular area. They generally form at the bottom of the feet and can cause discomfort and pain while walking. Corns usually form on the sides and tops of toes. There are several variants of corn such as hard corn, soft corn and seed corns. Calluses typically form in areas which undergo high friction. It can appear on hands and feet. Read on to find more about corns and calluses.
1. In some cases, corns or calluses may form due to improper walking motion but in most cases corns and calluses form due to wearing shoes which fit in an improper manner.
2. High heels in particular are a major reason for the formation of corns and calluses. Other reasons include foot deformities or wearing shoes and sandals without socks.
3. Corns and calluses have a risk of being infected by bacteria which causes the infected region to secrete pus or fluid.
There are different types of corns and calluses and each of them have different symptoms during their formation.
1. A callus is a small patch of dead skin which can form anywhere in the body but usually in places which undergo friction.
2. A hard corn is a patch of hard skin which is located outside the little toe or on top of a toe.
3. A soft corn is a sensitive red patch of skin which is typically found between toes.
4. A seed corn is a painful patch of dead skin which typically forms on the ball of the foot or on the heel.
If you have developed a corn or a callus it is advisable to consult a doctor as they can correctly differentiate between warts and calluses. Use of moleskin around the corn or callus usually reduces the pressure from the affected region. Oral antibiotic medication can also be prescribed by your physician. Certain moisturising creams also help treating corns and calluses. Opt for stronger moisturising creams after consulting your doctor if regular ones are not helping. In certain instances corns and calluses may need to be surgically removed.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!