Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Rajeev KapoorYour feedback matters!
My sis is 25 years old and she is suffering from ovarian ovarian syndrome. What should she do? Is there any treatment For this? Is this a curable disease? What diet should she take? Expecting a permanent cure.
Hello doctor On 1st night. Can I insert pines forcefully into vagina. My penis is big. And my fiance vagina is too small. I want to have normal sex on first day. Can I insert with force. Do it cause her harm?.
Hi, My frnd 25 years old consumed goodnight liquid 3 hrs back she just vomited little and now she is ok Will nothing happen to her or she will be fine?
Can I get an answer from good sexologist as I have lost my libido completely. No problem in erection I can feel very hard erection but no desire for sex since 5 yrs. M 25 years old and tried every medicine from many sexologist. Everybody prescribe same kind of medicine which is costly but not effective. These medicines works for erection not for libido. I am looking very specifically for libido treatment. Anyone can help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
It's been three days my penis head has started to get red there is no pain but slight itching sometimes and they are increasing day by day, I masturbated yesterday I haven't had sex so I am confused that can it be an STD without having sex? Will it go on its own? I really want to avoid seeing a doctor.
How to get rid of cold and cough? I am having severe cold and cough for more than month. I tried all the medicines. But still it is not getting cured.
I am 21 year old male I have abdomen pain for the past two days. I have tried some home remedies but still there is pain. What should I do now?
I m 29 old man I suffering from appendix suggest me what I do I have lot of pain and one side of hydro seal have to much swelling and I m also suffering from snoring and sound like plying DJ please help us. Thanks.
I have hydrocele problem my balls size big. It is harmful or normal? this problem is from 6 years. What should i do?
Lifestyle changes such as eating healthy and exercising are to be incorporated in everyone’s life. The awareness to go organic is being spread wide, mostly because of social media. Analysis of the food we eat and questioning the components of our diet is very much necessary and this has created a lot of facts and myths. In the world that we live in today, we weigh multiple options for choosing the right one. One such comparison is between white eggs and brown eggs. The egg shell color influences consumers to a great extent.
Nutritional value: Eggs are filled with nutritional value. About 70 calories, 6 grams of protein and vitamin B are the components of eggs. Eggs are a very good source of protein. The egg yolk contains a lot of cholesterol. Those who would want to avoid cholesterol can take only the egg white. Carotenoids lutein and zeaxanthin are the other nutrients present in eggs. They lower the risk of macular degeneration. Choline, another element present in the eggs helps in memory development.
Types of eggs: The common labels one could see in the case of eggs are free-run, organic, free-roaming, vegetarian fed, Omega-3 enriched and graded eggs. These categories are based on the diet and lifestyle of the hens. Some hens are fed vegetarian food and are not given animal proteins. Some are not caged and are let in open spaces. These hens lay eggs in their nests and some are fed with flax seeds. Such eggs are labeled as Omega-3 enriched.
White vs brown eggs: Here are a few points to ponder about the difference between white eggs and brown eggs.
- Shell: The color of the shell is the major difference between brown and white eggs. The egg shells of brown color are believed to be hard, which is nothing but a myth. Young chickens lay harder shelled eggs.
- Nutritional value: The color does not really determine the egg quality. What really matters is the hen's diet. Two hens, given the same diet, lay eggs with the same nutritional value irrespective of the color of the shell.
- Yolk: It is believed that brown eggs have richly colored yolks when compared to white eggs. This is determined by the amount of corn the hen eats rather than the eggshell color.
- Cost: White chicken lays white eggs and brown chicken lays brown eggs. Brown eggs are costlier than white eggs. This is because the maintenance of brown chickens cost more. They are larger in size and they require more food. This costs the farmers more.
- Taste: White eggs and brown eggs taste the same. There are not many differences when it comes to taste of the eggs. This again depends on the food to the hen.
- Bleaching of white eggs: White eggs are not bleached to make them appear white. As mentioned earlier, the color of the hen influences the color of the eggs. Sometimes brown hens lay white eggs but the color of the resulting white egg is darker than a normal white egg. This has no connection with bleaching.
The nutritional value is the same for both the eggs. The major things that cause a difference between these two eggs are the shell color and cost. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.