Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rajeev K. BhatnagarYour feedback matters!
Hello Sir/Mam, married since 3 years. My husband was a drug addict although he had left since 1 year. We were and are suffering from Financial Crisis but I have always supported him in all terms whether financially, emotionally or morally. We are more of a friends and till now we did not had any relationship of like husband and wife. All this years I have been constantly smiling and motivating him that all will be fine and good one day. But now things have change I had became more irritating, I want him to be good to me is all I expect from him, but his mood swings like anything. He shouts at me as if I am some dog at his place. I am expected to do everything earn while completing my home task, but he as a husband has not given me anything till now. In fact his past affairs do come between us. Now I want to get separate but I am really confused as should I take this step as career wise I am having good opportunity in my hand and I do not want to miss my professional growth. Please help me.
Hi, I'm 24 years Old, while daily morning mouth wash I have noticed blood since three days in mucus I spate, I smoke 10 sticks a Day but don't drink or do anything other unhealthy stuff, I don't feel any pain in my throat but yes I have itchy throat and a bit cough coz of mucus I guess, what would the problem, is it something serious? Please Please please advise!
I have problem in sex please my wife not satisfied with me I have no sex longer time and my penis is also small. What should i do?
I am having diet problem. WHen I eat much I use to become sick. SO what should I do to make my digestion proper? Can I get some advice or suggestion on it?
Hello, I am having some problem in my blood count. My HB level is 17 -19. This blood count rate is right or wrong please give me a suggestion. And some times am having digesting problem,
Hi, I am 27 years old female heaving one child. I'm suffering with headache after my delivery, headache with vomiting. What should I do? I want to sleep but can not sleep till midnight. I'm also working women in a software company.
I am living in Maharashtra and I am having head ache since a year and also my eyes are paining very badly, is it because I don't sleep at night.
My son is 35 years old and allergic to Brufen salt, NSAID. Only known medicine that suits is paracetamol / crocin plain What should be done in case of pain headache etc.
Both women and men suffer from infertility troubles. There are a host of causes that may lead to infertility in men such as lifestyle choices and obesity. Male infertility is characterized by irregular sperm function or reduced sperm count. Infertility has emerged as a common problem as a result of the modern day lifestyle. Extremely hectic schedules, stress, burnout, depression, unhealthy diets; all of these can contribute to fertility issues.
The various reasons for infertility in men are:
- If you are overweight, then it is time to lose those extra kilos. Obesity leads to a number of health problems, one of them being erectile dysfunction.
- Various hormonal problems such as complications of the hypothalamus, pituitary and adrenal glands may lead to low testosterone levels in the body.
- Various infections such as inflammation of the testicles and epididymis that causes blockage of the tubes carrying the sperm can be a cause.
- Various medications such as using anabolic steroids, antifungal medications and chemotherapy may hamper production of the sperm and thus hit fertility.
- Both alcohol and cigarettes may cause problems in sperm production, and cause erectile dysfunction. Excessive drinking may lead to complications in the liver resulting in infertility.
The reasons of infertility may range from medical causes to lifestyle choices; some of the causes may be related to the environment. A common cause of infertility is due to problems with transportation of the sperm. These are mainly due to blockages in the tubes that carry the sperm.
Symptoms of infertility in men are:
- You may experience low libido
- Your sperm count may be low
- You may experience lumps or swellings in the testicles
- Chromosomal complications such as reduced body hair
- You may have chronic respiratory problems