Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Rajeev JainYour feedback matters!
I sometimes feel exhausted, body stifness & feel lack of air to breathe while travelling in a train / vehicle in the presence of a group of people. Please advise.
I have been operated for brain tumours in 2012, in 2013 again operated for the same and kidney tumors, I had recovered, in 20150 it started pain in my back and hips, the doctor asked me for spinal mri and its found multiple internal tumors in my spinal cord, I have been operated for it on 11 January 2016, now I have pain in my thig and hips but well than last months, please tell me how much time it take to reduce my pain?
My mother (58+ yrs) is under treatment for Hypothyroid (Eltroxin 50 mcg), Hypertension (Olmezest 20 mg) & Osteoarthritis (stage-2) of knee joints (Gemcal D3). She is also currently on 'Uprise XT' & 'Folvite' for treatment of mild anemia (Hb 10.7) since past 2-months. However, since early December, she feels quite a lot of pain & stiffness in knee joints & waist. Although she does the quadriceps drills daily, she finds it very hard to perform her day to day household activities specially in early morning & evening. Since she is already on 5 medicines daily, we are looking for some kind of home remedy to get some relief for her. Please advise.
I have pain in calf of left leg and lower left back. Intensity increases after going to bed. Is it appendicitis? Or something related to kidney? Or else?
I am 30 year old man I have get a problem in back pain while working on computer please help me for it any medicine or cream.
Im 28 years old female. Recently diagnosed with early cervical spondylitis. Can feel the beating of veins above the neck region. Sometimes the heart beats r so fast that I panic And can not take a full breath. Please help.
I am 22 year old and I am gym freak. Because of that I had pain in my shoulder and lower back. What should I do?
My mother is suffering swelling on her legs with a little pain. I tested uric acid and thyroid and it is normal. Sir what is the reason for swelling.Please tell.
I have knee pain problem in my left leg. I hav consult soo many Dr. But nothing happen. Some Dr. says that it's a ligament issue. But my bones are not fractured for that wht shud I do.
I have spin problem at middle region and left side hip pain while walking I feel senseless in left leg and left hand. No proper digestion .please advice thanks and regards
Hello all, I am 21 years old (male) and from last 4-5 days I am feeling pain in my lower back when I sit or bend. Is there anything to get rid of it? Thanks in Advance!
Hello, I'm getting left side chest pain and in the same place back pain frequently. It comes in night or in the morning I wake up with that pain. Not regularly but like once in a week. Pain is on upper part of breast and sometimes feel like whole left breast is in pain. When asked in medical shop they are saying gas pain. I'm getting this pain from 2 months. First time pain was like hell. I felt like getting heart attack. But when rubbed a lot it was gone. After that when I get pain I used to apply tiger balm and rub and it goes away slowly. This is if I get pain in morning. If it was in night I had to sleep with that pain n do the tiger balm process in the morning. Today when I woke up I got pain and going even after applying tiger balm. Please help. Thanks in advance.
am having back ache from 2 year am 23 years old. So what can I do tell me sir. That problem only occurs at morning wake up time only after some time that ache will disappears. So what action can I take sir.
I have too much pain in back from 4 days and also pain in my whole body please help me what I can do?
Last month mujhe daura pada tha tab se medicine chal rhi hai but fir bhi kabhi kabhi mera left side ka aadha body kaam karna band kar deta hai. Aur dekhne mein bhi problem hai even newspapaer bhi theek se nahi padha jaata hai. Aur meri wife aur mere beech fight rehti hai kyunki maine sex power kho di hai ab. Evem erection bhi nahi hota.
Low back pain is one of the most common medical problems and it occurs due to injury associated with the nerves, bones, and muscles of the back. The pain can vary from a sharp shooting pain that happens at various intervals to a gnawing pain that can last for weeks on end. While the former can go away with some muscle relaxant, the latter may need a combination of medications and exercise.
- Common reasons include improper sleeping posture, lifting, fracture, lack of exercise, disk injuries, arthritis, and many more. Most of these instances would lead to medium to long term pain that will not subside on its own and for long Physiotherapy has proven to provide good relief.
- The aim of physiotherapy is to reduce pain, improve movement, and maintain the spinal function in the long run. Most often, the therapy sessions would last for about 4 weeks when the regular course of medications have not helped much.
- Nerves, muscles, bones, and disks of the lower back are supported by the abdominal and back muscles. The intent of the exercise is to strengthen these two sets of muscles so that the spine/lower back per se is not very susceptible to injury. The exercises would be a combination of stretching followed by strengthening and conditioning, all aimed at these two sets of muscles.
- Some common exercises include bottom to heels stretch, knee rolls, back extensions, deep abdominal strengthening, and pelvic tilts.
- In addition to being used as a sole mean of treatment, physiotherapy is also used in back pain to treat severe cases both pre and post surgically. What is corrected by surgery needs to be enhanced by the regular exercises as prescribed by the doctor.
- One disclaimer that a doctor might want to give is that physiotherapy may not be beneficial if exercises are not done properly or if the patients do not adhere to the scheduled prescription. The long term success depends not just on getting the relief, but on following the maintenance exercises as prescribed. This is more important and helps avoid relapse of the back pain. A good posture and improved core stability with ongoing exercises is the key to success of physiotherapy in low back pain.
- While most people consider low back pain as a chronic condition, it can be managed effectively. It is important to realize that there is no overnight cure and that it may not get better on its own. Physiotherapy is a very good intervention; however, it will depend on the severity of pain and how it affects the patient's lifestyle.