Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Rajeev GuptaYour feedback matters!
Hi my baby girl is 5 month old since last 4 days was doing very loose potty but in general intervals mostly 3 to 4 times a day. Yesterday frequency increased to 5 times and we visited doctor be.
I was married recently. I am facing some ejection issue and at some times long time no . Please help me in this regards.
I was infected by vital fever 1 and half month ago. But my body joints are paining like hell. Tried lot of medicine but nothing is working please suggest what can I do.
I am 28 years old. I am suffering from sever headache from last 1 year. Please help. I wear spectacular also from childhood.
I have migraine wat medicine shud I take? I am going to imagica nd I want to go on rides soo I wud need a strong medicine.
Foreskin of my penis doesn't comes down even while erect and it pains if I try to pull it down, kindly advise.
My age is 25 and my penis size size 4.5" So, can you help me with a how to increase penis size and stamina? How much time it will take and upto what length it can increase (7" 8" 9")
I have consulted a doctor regarding asthma symptoms, after a thorough blood test, the results showed I have elevated IGE levels, which are causing the difficulty in breathing symptoms. What is the care I should take and the medication.
I have many lines in my palms (both hands and legs). It's uncountable. Also my palms (both) sweat alot. Why do I have so many lines?
I have wet cough since 3 month. I taken bro zedex syrup and antibiotic prescribed by Dr. After taking a lot medicine sputum in cough. My age 60 yrs. As per chest xray & blood report normal. Pls suggest which medicine best for wet cough
I am 21 years old and I am suffering headache since once week. It make me feel terrible. My eyes are too paining. Give me a solution for my problem.
I am 23 yrs old and I am suffering from right ear blockage from last 2 days. I don't know the reason why I am not able hear anything from my right ear. Please help me.
I have masturbate since 3 yrs. Till now I feel normal but sometimes it makes me very titerd abd pain in my flesh is there any problem?
Sir sometime during toilet coming out little sperm and someone tell me nothing no problem. Sir tell me sir god bless you.
She has TB with typhoid so now she is thinking after some days may be I ll die so it's curable or not curable?
Sir, I am raj Kumar sahoo. I am suffering with severe asthma. Please give me advice to recover from it.
Your heart is the most important and vital organ of all and regulates the flow of heart to all parts of the body. Thus, the valves and the arteries which take the blood to your heart are also an important component in ensuring that the circulation is constant. Thus, any hindrance to this process will put a lot of pressure on your heart and lead to more serious problems in the long run. Coronary artery disease is one such problem and can seriously put the health of your heart at risk.
What is coronary heart disease?
Coronary arteries are very important blood vessels, which carry nutrients, blood and oxygen to your heart. If the level of bad cholesterol is high in your blood, it will start leaving deposits on the walls of the arteries which are commonly known as plaque. This plaque will start building up over time causing blockage of the arteries and disrupting proper blood flow. Excessive build up of the plaque may then rupture the lining of the plaque. This will then induce blood clotting and further prevent the normal flow of blood.
Primary symptoms may include
- Shortness of breath: This may occur while you are exercising or performing activities which are mildly exerting.
- Heart beats very hard and fast: Your heart may beat very hard and fast, especially when doing everyday activities such as climbing stairs or walking for a prolonged distance.
- Angina or chest pain: You may experience pain in your chest as if someone was pressing against it with a lot of force. Angina is also triggered due to stressful activities or even emotional stress. It usually occurs on the left or the middle of the chest and may even be felt in the back, arms, and neck.
- Heart attack: Heart attacks are the most common and the most serious complications of coronary heart disease. You would feel extreme pain, akin to crushing on your chest, shoulder, or arm. It may even be accompanied by jaw pain, and sweatiness.
Non invasive forms of treatment are always preferable rather than invasive surgeries or procedures to treat coronary heart disease, especially where the risk of serious complications such as heart attack are still on the lower side. Some of the treatments used for coronary heart disease are as follows:
- Making lifestyle changes: Quit smoking, reduce alcohol consumption along with consumption of regulated diet will automatically start cleaning plaque that has built up within the arteries. Losing weight also tends to help.
- Medications: Special medications can take care of cases wherein the deposits are still lesser and the plaque buildup can be removed without the requirement of extensive surgery. Anti-cholesterol medications are one example of this.
- Surgical procedures: These are usually employed when the blockage is severe and cannot be corrected by the conventional methods mentioned above. Some of the procedures are angioplasty, stent replacement, as well as coronary artery bypass surgery. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist and ask a free question.