Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rajeev GuptaYour feedback matters!
I just been slapped from my friend very hardly so I think there is problem of ruptured eardrum When I blow air closing my mouth and nose air come from my right ear.
Sir, I masturbates normally thrice in week. Im doing this since 12 years. After ejaculation, I wash my penis instantly with water directly from tap. But now I feel my sperm count is low, less enjoyment, thiner penis size. Kindly suggest something to improve. Please let me know also Is there any harm from cleaning directly from tap falling water which if cold sometimes?
Sir I have a chest pain exactly centre of chest from three years .at the time of deep breathing and in the mornings it is paining can you please tell me.
Hello Dr, My case, history like whenever I travel in car or bus just after 30 minutes I do vomit and then every after 10 minutes cycle remain same until I do not sleep even I stopped my travelling so this reason I can't travel anywhere more than 30 minutes. I have tried many tablet to stop vomit but all those not worked to me. Please suggest effective medicine at least 4,5 hours I can travel anywhere. Thanks.
I have a problem regarding constipation please suggest some medicine so I m very glade to suggestions.
The heart is one part of your body that pumps blood relentlessly; to be grateful to the most important organ, it’s your duty to look after its health. Cardiovascular diseases and heart ailments can be prevented by making minor changes in your lifestyle.
Here are a few tips to keep your heart healthy:
- Add fiber to your diet: Making fiber a part of your regular diet is a great idea as the heart works best when it runs on natural fuel. You can achieve this by adding more raw fruits and vegetables in your meals as they are an excellent source of fiber and nutrients.
- Engage in physical activity: Your heart is a muscle and to make it healthier, you need some form of physical exercise. Engaging in cardiovascular forms of exercise for an hour daily keeps your heart in good condition. Engaging in physical activity also reduces the risk of getting a heart disease and acts as a stress buster.
- Cut down on the salt intake: The sodium content in salt disrupts the balance of fluids in your body leading to high blood pressure. This can affect the functioning of the heart; that is to pump blood, which is a major cause of a heart attack. So, cutting down on salt can reduce stress and the risks of heart attacks.
- Manage your weight: People on the overweight side run a risk of getting heart diseases more often than fit and leaner ones as they tend to be more inactive and sluggish. The heart diseases caused due to obesity can be avoided by making minor changes to your diet and exercising on a daily basis.
- Quit smoking: If you are a regular smoker, quitting is the best thing you can do for your heart. The main reason for coronary heart diseases is nicotine present in the cigarette. Once, you quit smoking completely, you will be 50% less likely to run the risks of a heart attack as compared to a regular smoker. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.