Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I have stones in my kidneys at least 10 stones measuring large one 10 mm & some others are 8, 3, 5, 7, 2, mm and please give me any solution to recover this.
I have urinary problem over 2 years, like can't to control the urination and some times feeling pain too. Yet I didn't consult any doctor. What I should do.?
I have noticed that my urinate frequency has been increased as per the consumption of water. Do I need to consult doctor regarding this. I have gone for diabetes test as well 6 months back but found every thing normal.
When I go urine at the time blood is coming with urine at the time pain is very high what we can for that.
Some time my mom has a pain of calculus (stone in kidney). What is ayurvedic method of removing it pain deeply (means leave the pain).
I had gross hematuria last september and got cyst. CT scan etc. For past 10 months, having bloody semen with increasing frequency. What tests to get?
I'm 30 years old and my wife is 24 years she had urinary infection which was diagnosed as bacteria e-coli, Dr. Advised the medicines. It got cured and when we had sex my penis skin also gets infection or rashes, and white viscous liquid oozes out, it had happened many times repeatedly. On taking medicine it gets cured and later on it happens again on having sex. Even Dr. Gave medicines to both of us, but could not get it cured, kindly help.
I have 9mm stone in right kidney, And in left 7, and 5mm, I did once eswl, for 9mm stone, Little broken and came in urine, Is eswl safe? I want permanent cure from kidney stones. Please suggest me good medicine.
I am suffering from kidney stones since last 5 years in both kidney. So please help me with good quality medical treatment. SHARIQ HASAN SH.
I am 18 years old girl and I am feeling little irritation after urination with dark yellow urine. I don't drink water much. Can it be because of this or something else. I even don't take coffee but last two days I took cold coffee.
Sir I am an adult of 17 from last 2 nights my no. Of urination has been increased suddenly. I can not sleep properly. Only for 2-3 hrs only. Sir pls help me sir pls. And I had to go washroom after 10 mints when I am on bed only for sleep. When I am doing something else or even enjoying music playing game. Etc by ling down in the same posture in which I usually sleep this does not happens. Last night when this all happens I start studying. And I studied for 4-5 hrs in this time period I did not need to go for urination. But if I try to sleep then dis happens. Sir pls help. Me sir.
Kidney stones are formed in the body when mineral deposits in the kidneys tend to crystallize into stones. They may occur in any part of the urinary tract such as bladder, ureters and the urethra. This is a very painful condition, but not a life threatening one. However, in case the pain may become severe; then you may require surgery to treat this condition.
The symptoms of kidney stones are:
- Passing urine may cause pain
- You may have severe pain below the ribs
- Passing of urine which may be colored
- Vomiting and nausea
- You may feel the need to urinate frequently
- You may suffer from frequent chills and fever
- The urine may be smelly and cloudy in its appearance and color
Ayurveda is a holistic method of treatment as it focusses on rooting out the cause of the disease while improving your overall wellbeing. The various “doshas” in the body need to be balanced in order to treat the disorder. The ayurvedic remedies for kidney stones are:
- Diet: The first and the foremost remedy for kidney stones is rectifying your diet. You should eat nutritious and balanced meals to keep your body in optimal shape. Make sure you include lots of fruits and vegetables in your diet.
- Exercise on a regular basis: It is advisable to exercise on a regular basis as it keeps your body healthy. Do cardio exercises to improve your blood circulation. You may include strength training in your workout to increase muscle mass, which will lead to fat loss.
- Herbs: Consuming a mixture of honey and tulsi is a preventive measure for kidney stones. Drinking strained water after boiling radish seeds is another great remedy that is used to treat kidney stones.
- Avoid junk food: Restrict consumption of junk foods as it can create an imbalance of the doshas in the body which may lead to various diseases. Replace junk foods with healthier choices such as nuts and seeds which provide essential nutrients to the body. Maintain a healthy meal routine at proper timings. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I am 68 years male my prostate is 4.1x3.2 3.3 cms vol. 24 cc slight difficulty passing urine what is care I should take and line of treatment thanks.
Years pass by and our kidneys are filtering the blood by removing salt, poison and any unwanted entering our body. With time, the salt accumulates and this needs to undergo cleaning treatments and how are we going to overcome this? It is very easy, first take a bunch of parsley or Cilantro ( Coriander Leaves ) and wash it clean. Then cut it in small pieces and put it in a pot and pour clean water and boil it for ten minutes and let it cool down and then filter it and pour in a clean bottle and keep it inside refrigerator to cool. Drink one glass daily and you will notice all salt and other accumulated poison coming out of your kidney by urination also you will be able to notice the difference which you never felt before.