Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajeev AggrawalYour feedback matters!
My two teeth are damaged by cavities and one teeth was replaced the other teeth is going to pain so I want remedies to solve this problem and I want remedies to make my teeth white because they are yellow now.
A wisdom tooth came up on the left side of my lower jaw about two weeks back. It was paining badly and I could hardly open my mouth. I was advised a painkiller tablet and liquid glycerine. After taking that, the pain subsided in about three days and I was able to open my mouth properly. But, all of a sudden, a few days after this, my saliva started tasting bad. I have kind of a metallic taste in my mouth constantly and when that taste is there, my saliva smells bad too. I kind of feel that this taste originates from the left side near the wisdom tooth. But I am not sure whether it's the upper or lower jaw. How do I overcome this condition? Please advise.
My daughter is 7 yrs old. Her upper milk teeth had fall down on 14th may15 and permanent teeth has not come up tilldate. Is it normal or I have to take her to dentist.
My rt ear having savior pain and puss coming out , unable to sleep pain eapanded to rt side of head and teeth jaws also how can i get remedy . I have take a x ray doctor said i have hole in ear . How i can get remeady and is it curable and long run can i hear properly.
My front teeth broken half, but now no more such incident? Feeling normal also. Is there any reason for worries?
My brother is 50 year old and suffering from" minimally invasive squamous carcinoma" he has been a smoker throughout his life. Now doctors have advice him operation followed by radiotherapy but he doesn't want to go under a knife. This outgrowth is in the lower part of the tongue of the size of 2 rs coin. It has appeared since mid march. Please advice, can he be cured?
Please give me some homeopathic medicine or home made medicine for mouth ulcers. Is it curable? Please tell me.
My daughter is 2.1 yr old. Is it the right time to start brushing her teeth. If yes then can you please let me know which toothpaste should be used.
Sir please suggest me. I have an allergy that mouth ulcer. It repeated again and again per week one time. How can I get cure from it.
I am feeling severe sensitivity in my right side of the mouth, especially in the late night after taking the meal. Kindly advise.
My wife has pain in teeth but she is 3 month old baby's mother so please suggest me best prescription for her.
I am 57. My teeth are getting exposed from roots. The skin adjoining the base of the tooth is getting low day by day. My dentist told me that this could be due to acid formation as I often suffer from acidity. Can you please suggest what can I do to save my teeth.
I have been getting blood from upper right side of Gums.especially when i went to Bath room bleeds some what But this is not happens Daily. It appears weekly couple or third.
5 foods you didn't know were ruining your teeth
Brushing is not the only way to keep your teeth free from damage. To have perfectly healthy and sparkly teeth, you should avoid certain foods as well, especially those high in sugar and acid content.
Fruits rich in sucrose (such as cherries, mangoes and pears) are like food to the bacteria in your mouth. These bacteria give rise to plaque build-up; and produce lactic acid, which causes the erosion of your tooth enamel.
As for foods containing acid (like meat, cashew nuts and peanuts), their acidic content is chiefly responsible for tooth decay. In fact, these foods eat away at your enamel and cause your teeth to chip and break.
Which are the foods that spell danger for your teeth?
1. Apples: sadly, an apple a day doesn't keep the dentist away. Apples have high acidic content and are very harsh on your enamel. Remember to rinse your mouth thoroughly with water just after having apples.
2. Pickles: pickles are either made of sugar or vinegar and can be sweet and sour, depending on what's used. While the vegetables and fruits used in these pickles may do you good, it's the brine that brings about tooth decay. Make sure to brush your teeth after an hour of having pickles to prevent any sort of damage.
3. Bread: processed white bread that you have at breakfast every morning is loaded with sugar. It's quite sticky as well and easily gets lodged between your teeth, giving rise to cavities.
4. Popcorn: working in the same way as bread, popcorn can get easily stuck in the lines between your teeth, leading to a rise in the level of bacteria in your mouth. You can indulge yourself in a bit of popcorn as long as you floss and brush after an hour or two of eating it.
5. Diet sodas: just because sodas contain no added sugar doesn't mean they are healthy for your teeth. The acidity of diet sodas is very high, making it one of the worst things out there for your teeth. The only thing you can do is to cut down your consumption of diet sodas.