Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Rajdeep BordoloiYour feedback matters!
Dr.Rajdeep is one of the best Physio ever.He treated my 3 years back pain..now m fine.thanks to him.
Hai doc, my name is latha. I feel heavier back pain for one week. I tried some medicine for 5 days and still I'm not recovered. Please help me by giving some notes.
My sister is often saying that she is getting leg pain and body pain. She also seems to feel giddiness sometimes. She is working as a professor, so she stands and walks all time. Is this problem because of this? Once or twice she had over flow of periods also. Could you please make it clear that why is this happening? She has very poor haemoglobin. And also please tell me the food habits which she has to follow.
I am 32 years female. I am married and have two kids. I had two c sections. First 5 years back and second 1.5 years back. I get regular health check ups done.in my recent one last week I had my ecg. It showed up 78bpm but rhythm was mentioned as arrhythmia atrial fibrillation. I have no symptoms like palpitations or guidiness or difficulty breathing. I had a bp of 120/70. Pulse was normal. Both my blood and urine test was normal. Thyroid was normal too. What can I do now.
By birth I had problem with my left leg. It was twisted. I got operated within 6 months of birth. But as I grew old, my right leg is much healthier and stronger then left leg. Look wise my right leg is fatter then my left leg. Over time I have also problem of varicose in my right leg. Please suggest me ways so that both legs look symmetrical & proportional.
My wife have severe pain at her back and right thai and didn't get any cause after mri sonography and nerve testing she still has problem please suggest.
A pain in the neck or back can restrict movements and hamper your lifestyle. These are both common pains that may or may not be a symptom of a more serious illness. Neck pain can be caused by a number of factors including stress, whiplash, inflammatory infections, mechanical disorders and metabolic disorders. The main causes for a backache are vertebral column diseases, spinal cord infections, abnormal posture, heavy lifting etc.
Homeopathy is one of the most holistic forms of treatment that can be used to treat pain in the neck or back. Homeopathic treatment has no side effects and is based on individual mental and physical symptoms showcased. Homeopathy do not address the pain itself but treats the underlying cause thus ensuring that it does not recur.
Some common homeopathic remedies for neck pain and backaches are:
- Calcarea Flour: This is used to treat pains that arise from the hardening of cervical glands. Such pain tends to deteriorate in cold weather and worsens when the patient is lying down. Heat can be soothing to such backaches and neck pains.
- Bryonia: This is used typically to treat backaches that are worsened by any movement and for a stiff back. This sort of back ache is often relieved by resting or lying on a hard surface.
- Arnica: Arnica is an excellent remedy for pains that follow an injury. When it comes to backaches and neck pains it can be used to treat soreness and straining of ligaments. It is also beneficial against the feeling of being bruised.
- Fluoric acid: This can be used to treat rigidity and a feeling of stiffness around the nape of the neck. Such pain is often associated with numbness of the neck and forearm.
- Hypericum: This is a useful homeopathic remedy for compressed injuries and nerve pain. It can be used to treat back aches caused by disc compression, canal stenosis, myelopathy and radiculopathy. Hypericum can also be used to treat jerking muscles.
- Kali carb: If your back feels weak and you experience sharp pains, Kali carb may be help alleviate your pain. Such pain is usually associated with a burning sensation and causes excessive sweating. Kali carb is also suited to treating backaches during pregnancy. You can also take the package for Reducing Joint/Muscle Pains.
Along with medication, try maintaining a good posture to help reduce neck pains and backaches. Avoid lifting heavy weights and travelling long distances. Applying hot and cold packs over the area can also help reduce the intensity of the pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized homeopathy and ask a free question.