Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Rajat YadavYour feedback matters!
I am 18 years old male, my teeth are not in same order my front upper teeth came in outer direction, I have consulted the doctor nearby ,he said that he will remove upper and lower two two jaws and put the braces as their is no space in between ,is their any other way to level the order of teeth?
Hello Dr. I am suffering from frequent mouth ulcers. Everytime general physician prescribe Tab. Vitamin c forte Tab. Folic acid Tab. Betamethasone Three times a day. Always my mouth ulcers are gone with this medicine. Bt after few days some ulcers come on another place in mouth. I am suffering from this condition for last 1or 2 years. please prescribe me that medicine that would treat my ulcers permanent. please help.
Gum diseases are very common and occur in most of us at some time in life. Also known as periodontal disease, gum diseases happen to be a widespread condition in which your gums get swollen and feel irritable.
Gum disease is nothing very serious and there are several simple home remedies for a gum disease.
Here are the best home remedies which you can use to cure gum disease:
- Oil pulling: This method cures swollen and red gums and is also used in cases of reversing a gum disease, which causes bone loss. The procedure involves the pulling out of toxins out of the mouth and gums. Plaque build-up is also removed by this process. You can use organic oils such as sesame, olive oil or coconut oil. Oil pulling is an efficient remedy for gum disease.
- Sage leaf decoction: This process is an old folk remedy for curing gingivitis and gum diseases. You should boil 50 organic sage leaves in distilled water and gargle with the decoction more than two times a day. Use it as a mouthwash as well. You can also consume sage tea as another option. Sage contains antioxidants, which are anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial.
- Garlic and Turmeric paste: Using garlic cloves to treat irritated gums is effective. You can prepare a paste with garlic and turmeric and use it in the form of toothpaste. Garlic and turmeric contain antibacterial properties and are anti-inflammatory.
- Neem: Neem is a plant which can be used to treat gum diseases effectively. Neem can be used as a mouthwash or you can opt for neem toothpastes. Neem contains antifungal and antibacterial properties and is one of the best treatment options for gum disease.
- Mustard oil: Mustard oil is an old practice for curing gum disease and poor dental health. It helps in destroying bacteria present in the mouth and heals gum disease very fast. It also contains pain relieving properties and is antimicrobial and antibacterial.
- Aloe Vera gel: Aloe Vera gel is purely natural and accounts for great anti-inflammatory functions. Aloe Vera gel is used in cases of inflamed, red gums.
- Plenty of fruits and vegetables: Fresh fruits and vegetables are full of valuable nutrients, which help in keeping the teeth clean. Leafy vegetables should be consumed regularly. Consumption of plenty of fruits and vegetables also protects your teeth from the plaque buildup, and hence, gum diseases can be prevented.
Gum disease is a common dental condition. It is nothing to worry about and can be cured using several home remedies.
Dear Doctors, I am 30 years old male and I have a problem related to throat. From my birth I am facing this problem. First when I wake up in the morning I find that my mouth is full of water and my throat is jam with cough. During the day time I feel that there is something in my throat. I feel my spit is something different its thickness or density is somewhat differ from normal. When I brush my teeth in the morning I find that there is a whitish yellow layer on my tongue. I took some homeopathic medicine but got no benefit. Please suggest me the appropriate treatment.
I have a gums problem. Like swelling, blood, and smell. I had already consultant dentist but am not got proper solution. Please help me.
I am 17 year boy I want to tell you an unpleasant smell comes from mouth every time. But after brushing this smell doesn't come for some time then again after 1-2 hours this comes back. Now I want to know the treatment for it.
Dr. my problem is that I brush my twice that also its stink. So can you gave solution for this issue.
In my between two teeth, food trap and then food reach near gum. please give advice for solution of this prob.
I am 28/F from delhi. Is teeth alignment possible without fixed braces as I am having spacing in all my front teeth. What will be the rough Cost and procedure for the same.
All of us love to flash a set of pearly whites with each smile. However, due to various reasons, we have teeth that are not-so-white. The bleaching agents come to the rescue as they can help whiten the teeth. In an overzealous manner, some people however, go overboard and over bleach their teeth. Bleaching agents should be used only with approval by a dentist and in a recommended manner, the frequency and the duration of application. Like anything else, they can also have harmful effects, which again can hurt the teeth, and if the whitening effect is lost, the person could be worse off than what they started with.
The following are common side effects seen with overuse of bleaching agents. Note that in most people, when used according to medical advice, these effects are very minimal.
- Tooth sensitivity: One of the most common side effects with teeth bleaching is the tingling feeling in the teeth. When done in office, it happens as the bleaching agent is reaching the tubules in the teeth. It could range from a one-off feeling to something that is constant and nagging. If being done in the office, you could indicate to the dentist so that subsequent sittings can be planned after the sensitivity settles down. The duration of each session may also have to be reduced.
- Gum irritation: The active bleaching agent is hydrogen peroxide which is caustic and can irritate the soft tissues. When done in office, the teeth are usually isolated using a rubber dam and so this problem is minimized. However, when trays are used at home, the gums do get exposed to the bleaching agent and so gum irritation is highly likely.
- Tooth pain and discomfort: This tooth pain usually sets in after a couple of hours after the bleaching is done. This happens again due to hydrogen peroxide penetrating the tooth, dehydration of the tooth, and using laser light for prolonged periods during the bleaching process. This usually subsides in a couple of days’ time and so need not be a cause for worry.
- Thermal sensitivity: A couple of days after the bleaching, the teeth may experience sensitivity to hot and cold foods, especially with beverages. This again is usually self-limiting and will disappear in a couple of days. Desensitizing toothpaste may be prescribed by the dentist in severe cases.
In all these cases, though bleaching is usually harmless, there are rare cases where side effects have been severe. Overenthusiasm to increase the whiteness is often the reason for these side effects. These can be avoided by opting for bleaching under strict supervision and following the dentist’s advise when being done at home. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dentist.