Find numerous Internal Medicine Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Internal Medicine Specialists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Internal Medicine Specialists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Cold Cough
Treatment of Acidity
Treatment of Bronchiectasis
Treatment of Chest Pain
Treatment of Thyroid Disorders
Treatment of Asthma
Treatment of Diarrhoea
Treatment of Dengue
Treatment of Nausea
Treatment of Sexual Weakness
Treatment of Penis Pain
Treatment of Alcohol Addiction Disorder
Treatment of Malaria
Treatment of Chickenpox
Treatment of Typhoid
Submit a review for Dr. Rajat Kant JainYour feedback matters!
I have an anxiety problem when I am about to give a speech. What should I do to stop feeling scared?
She have also got ring worm on the hand and leg we have tried Cosvate-GM cream but it did not work Any advice please THANKS.
I am a weakness men. How to develop my weight. Please say how to growth my weight? My brother is so tall, But I am too small why?
I am 66 years old male. Suffering from bp, diabetes for the last 10 yrs. Weight 78 kg. Height 5.6.pl help me in gaining normal weight. To reduce health problems.Please tell.
Hi man sir, I am 32 years old female I am suffering from weight put on day by day my weight not loss please tell me how to lose weight?
I have been exercising for a year now n have dropped from 30%body fat to 20% now nothing is working to lower the % I was thinking if you could help me with aketo diet or any other you prefer to flush all that fat and bring it down to 10%
Check your sleep quality
Do you wake up with stiffness, numbness, or aches and pains? Do you feel tired when you wake up in the morning? Do you find that you sleep better in hotel bed than your own? These can all be signs that your mattress doesn’t provide the support and comfort that you need and should be replaced
Check your mattress:
Look for visible signs of wear and tear on your mattress. If your mattress looks tired, sagging, lumpy, dented or worn, it is time to retire it.
Check the time:
If your mattress is 7 years or older, a new mattress will likely improve your sleep. Also think of any lifestyle or body changes that may have occurred since you purchased your mattress. If you have gotten married, developed back problems, increased or decreased your activity, then your old mattress may no longer be the best fit for the person you are today.
check with your partner:
If your partner is tossing and turning all night, it probably means your mattress isn’t providing the support they need. And if they are tossing and turning all night, you probably aren’t getting much sleep either. That means the mattress no longer reduces motion transfer like it should.
I have a past history of kidney stone. Last couple of days I was suffering from severe pain. Hence did a ultrasonography abdomen and pelvis screening and below are the report details: Right kidney measure 10.3 x 5.1 cms. 7.2 mm & 4.0 mm non obstructive calculi noted at mid and lower pole. A 6.8 x 4.3 mm ureteric calculus is noted 7.1 cm from PUJ causing hydroureter and hydronephrosis Left kidney measure 10.4 x 5.2 cms. A 4.5 mm non obstructive calculus is noted at the mid pole Could you please suggest possible treatment for the this report.
Hi doctor,I feel too sleepy in day time even sleeping in night early. No strength too. I m too fat. 70 kg. Being in rural I can't able to walk outside. Morning idly or dhosa or chapatti taking three nos. Afternoon and night limited meal I am taking. Doing works in home like taking water, sweeping, washing vessels, cooking. But still weight not reduced. Please advise any medicine to reduce tummy and to eradicate my sleep unwanted.
My daughter is 12 years old. I got a thyroid profile test done for her as she is slightly overweight and could not reduce.The test results came as follows: please advise t3 total 1.56 t4 total 8.90 tsh 6.43.
My breasts pain ,usually its normal before menstrual cycle but this tym bit earlier it started .i take lithosun and aripmt .and also throx 12.5 .there is no redness or lump .plz help.
Sir aaj se 45 days pehle ek accident main mere right knee ke ligament main partial tear aaya Tha MRI main. Tabse ab tk main medicines kha ri hu aur kuch exercises bhi krti hu, kafi aaram hai ab chalne firne main but dard ab bhi bhot rehta h .mere doctor ne to mujhe surgery suggest ki hai .but I don't want to undergo an operation so please suggest me ki Kya ye apne aap thik nh ho sakta Kya?
A change in weather bring about changes in the composition of dust and pollen and induce seasonal allergies, which a huge number of people fear. The good news is that there are a number of common food substances which can help control these seasonal allergies. There are specific ingredients in these foods which improve immunity and provide antihistamine-like effects (which is what most anti-allergic drugs do). Some of these foods are mentioned below:
- Green tea: With its natural dose of antihistamines, it prevents you from developing allergies. A hot cup in the morning acts as a good shield against sneezing, which is common with pollen and dust allergies.
- Oranges and strawberries: Vitamin C is essential for controlling allergies and it is always recommended to reach for a couple of fresh oranges or strawberries than popping a vitamin pill. They also contain other substances like traces of Omega-3 fatty acids and Quercetin.
- Garlic: This blocks the production of chemicals that can cause allergies. Eating a couple of cloves in the morning daily will do wonders for the allergy prone people.
- Turmeric: This miraculous Indian spice has strong anti-inflammatory properties and helps prevent all kind of allergies.
- Nuts and seeds: For the vegetarians, eating walnuts and flax seed is a good alternative. A handful of walnut is equal to 3 ounces of salmon. Flax seed also contains selenium which has anti-allergic properties.
- Cabbage and broccoli: The flavonoid called quercetin helps by reducing inflammation that is usually associated with allergies. Other sources include apples, onions, berries, and cauliflower.
- Fatty fish: These contain a good amount of omega 3 fatty acids, and work better than the supplements any day. Take your pick from mackerel, sardines, salmon, tuna, trout, bluefish or herring. These have two types of Omega-3 fatty acids (DHA and EPA) which are known to prevent people developing allergic symptoms. This anti-allergic property provides great relief in people who see seasonal allergic changes.
- Local honey: For those who suffer from pollen allergy, a morning dose of honey helps build tolerance to this kind of allergy.
- Wasabi: This pungent green paste helps breathing by opening up the airways and is very good for blocked nasal passages. It also is rich in antihistamines and helps prevent you from developing allergies.
- Yoghurt and Kefir: These and other dairy products are rich in probiotics which contain a lot of friendly bacteria like Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium, which are generally found in the intestines. They also help build immunity and increase body’s ability to fight allergens better.
So, for those prone to seasonal allergies, there are few things that are easy to find and well within the reach of regular kitchen and can shield against allergies.