Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rajat Kant JainYour feedback matters!
Are there any long-term effects associated with taking ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) medications? If so, what are they and what medications are implicated? What exactly is a spine block injection? Will it work long-term for low back pain due to disc problems? What causes Hashimoto's thyroiditis, and what is the best method of treatment? Can iodine help this condition?
I have right hand pain and right side of headache. I have 8 month baby and I am breastfeeding mothers.
What's the balanced diet that a man should take which will help in production healthy sperm court if he suffered with low sperm court?
Little or limited caffeine amount can definitely boost energy levels, but an excessive amount might lead to addiction, which is really quite a serious issue. This addiction cannot be kicked away with medications and rather you have to follow the natural ways. Practicing yoga asanas is one of the most improved solutions that can help you to get rid of acute or severe caffeine addiction and that too in a natural way without inviting any unhealthy side effects.
5 leading asanas that can help avoid caffeine addiction
- Mayurasana: This asana is mainly well known as the Peacock pose. The pose is very much useful for maintaining digestive and circulatory functions. The hands should be clasped backside and you should bend your head towards your feet. Standing straight is needed and you have to take deep breaths at the time of holding back the concerned posture.
- Chakrasana: This is nothing, but a wheel pose which helps in system detoxification and toxin release. Your thyroid and pituitary glands will get naturally stimulated as a result of this pose. Extending arms overhead by keeping feet together you can perform this pose. You should bend backwards with your face down towards the floor, and you have to use your palms for support.
- Sarvangasana: This pose needs to be done by keeping your shoulders in support. Without using yoga mats, this pose cannot be performed comfortably. Parathyroid and thyroid glands are stimulated along with the normalization of different body functions. Relief from constipation and indigestion can be gained from this pose. Keeping your shoulders in support, the legs should be extended upwards at 90-degree angle. The shoulders should take your full body weight at the time of doing this asana.
- Halasana: This plough pose can help in reducing lethargy, fatigue and stress. Your nervous system can be calmed down, and you will feel completely relaxed. Energy channels of your body can be easily opened up by practicing this asana regularly. In this case, legs should be bended at your hips so that the legs can be flat over the ground. You should keep your hands beside your body.
- Nadi-sodhan Pranayama: if you have got accumulated stress, then nothing can be a better option other than doing this asana. Both body and mind get completely relaxed as a result of practicing this pose. In this case, breathing patterns or techniques can be corrected along with the balancing of the nadis. You have to get a proper guidance in order to perform it in a correct manner. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Sir, I am 23 year old and facing the problem of skin itching in different parts of the body. It all started after using hair remover and so few months back I consulted a doctor and he prescribed the following medicine - zyncet 10 mg, kenacort 4 mg and zocon 200 mg. I continued the medicine for more than two months and it suited me well. Later, because of the side effects of the medicine such as burning pain in stomach, sweating, tiredness and sleepiness, I stopped taking all the dosages. But after few days the itching has started again and even there are no any external signs like red complexion of the skin, the skin is quite normal with few pimples/acne on the body. Also, itching of the skin increases at night. I request you, if you could advise me at the very least.
I am 30 years old male, I am having type 2 diabetes since 2 years, now a days I am suffering E. D problem, what I have to do?
Respected sir I am smoking since 6 months and now I am quiting smoking and I want to clear TAR from my lungs please sir suggest me some medicines that can clear the TAR completely my throat is also full of mucus always. So please sir suggest me.Please tell.
I want to give up masturbation becoz I feel very weak and unable to perform if I will marry. It is my addicted habit about last 15 years. What should I do?
I slept for 4h 25 min with a sleep efficiency of 75% last night. I'm always tired took a blood test nothing is showing. I think I have CFS narcolepsy and chronic hypersomnia daytime drowsiness.
I have headache and stomach in pain for 5 days, I have consulted a doctor, but there is no proper treatment for my body, so want can I do now?
Hi my mother is suffering from varicose veins problems. As now a days viral has also been spread. My mother also had viral few days back and she had pain in her legs and in body joints. The problem is she has pain in bottom of legs. What can be done?
Last night I had sex with 2 girls . I inserted my sperm in both of them. Both girls and I were not infected by HIV virus. Kya mujhe HIV k danger h kyoki mne dono k andar sperm dala apna.
I am diabetic age is 40 I don't have proper erection it creates problem in my sexual life pls suggest.
Follow principle of ICE.
I mean ice pack application. C stands for compressions and E stands for elevation of painful part.
For pain relief take only paracetamol sos.
Even single tab of pain killer can damage kidneys.
Alcoholic should avoid pain killer.
In case APD,even single tab of pain can cause gastric bleeding.
Better use local ointment for pain relief.
In new pain or unusual pain,better to consult your doctor.