Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Bariatricians in India. You will find Bariatricians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Bariatricians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajat GoelYour feedback matters!
Is 700 calorie diet healthy? If I stop dieting is there any chances of gaining double weight? I want to loose 3 kgs in one week so I'm following this diet from past 2 days.
Hello doctor. My mother suffered in heart problem, she conserved the doctor, then the doctor says small hole in the heart valve and she is very fat also. The doctor says reduce the weight is quickly because it will allow the heart attack very easily. She has take diet also, she will take oat's continuously in breakfast. So how to she reduce the weight, place give suggest this problem, then it will help to safe my mother's life.
Why am I not losing weight? (weight loss tips inside)
Many of my clients when first consults with me, they ask this question' despite trying so many strategies, why I am not losing weight?
When I ask them about their efforts, they share:
- I did the gm diet for a month
- I took herbal life shake for three months
- I went on fruits and liquid diet
- I do gym every day!
Ok, wait! any sensible approach? this is usually my reaction to that.
'so did I do any wrong?' they ask me suspiciously.
Of course, by following above methods you are hampering your metabolism and pushing yourself to many essential nutrient deficiencies. Every second day I get cases of low iron, vitamin b12, calcium, low muscle mass and a high percentage of fat.
Do we have any way to lose weight and not feel tired and dull whole day?
Yes, there is.
Eating a healthy, balanced diet and eating a variety of food is the only way to get long lasting weight loss result. By eating right, you can improve your metabolism and nourish your body so that you don't fall for a metabolic disorder like diabetes, thyroid, PCOD, heart disease etc. I have helped hundreds of clients every month to give them a long lasting healthy weight loss.
Few tips to get you started on your weight loss journey:
- Have filling breakfast which consists of cereal (complex carbohydrate), a protein source (egg/ beans/ milk and milk product) and vitamin and mineral source (fruit/ vegetables).
- Have in between snacking of fruits and nuts.
- Have plenty of seasonal fruits and vegetables.
- Have good fats e. G. Almonds/ walnuts/ flax seeds/ avocado/ pumpkin seeds/ coconut etc.
- Drink plenty of water and avoid empty calories (soft drinks).
- Avoid bakery products.
- Eat variety in terms of cereal, pulses, nuts, fruits and vegetables.
- Include any form of physical activity for 45 mins per day.
If you would like to consult with me privately for healthy weight loss, please click on 'consult'.