Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ophthalmologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Dark Circle
Treatment of Eye Pain
Treatment of Conjunctivitis
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Eye Itching
Treatment of Eye Infection
Treatment of Tearing Eyes
Treatment of Eye Burning
Treatment of Myopia
Treatment of Eye Allergy
Treatment of Poor Eye Sight
Management of Blindness
Treatment of Dry Eyes
Treatment of Cataract
Treatment of Squint
Treatment of Watery Eyes
Treatment Of Glaucoma
Submit a review for Dr. Rajat AnandYour feedback matters!
I am 40 years old my eye sight is +1.25. Jab mai night me smartphone use karta hu tab meri eyes me pain hone lagta hai. Raat me need bi nahi aati hai. Din me weakness lagti hai. Mai kya karu. Pls iska upchaar batain. Pls koi home remedies ho to jaroor batain. Thanks.
My eyes deep red over seven days. Tears comes out here every time. I try many medicine but no changes. So what can I do.
- Keep a check that computer screen is at least 18-26 inch away from your eyes.
- Arrange lighting to minimize glare and reflection.
- Remember to blink often to keep your eyes moist.
Hell. I'm ram I'm 26 yearly old. I hav e short sight problem. I want to clear the problem without glasses. Can I?
I have a eye infection what should I do some insect or dust went inside and it started it's become red and watery.
My friend is 23 year old. He is thinking of get basic laser for eyes. Currently he has -5 power of lenses in spectacle. If there is any doubt that after surgery he will get full vision and in future is there any risk of losing vision. And can he get basic laser more than one time?
I wear spectacles, no diseases, only vision problem. How can I get my vision back to normal or at least stop from increasing problem?
When I go outside from the home or any place then my eyes become red. What is solution this problem?
My 7 year old son is suffering from Red blood visible on his left eye Above The Pupil. Today morning he woke up and we saw that. Even after 12 hours since I saw it it still visible. I thought it will Heal by this time. It just looks red there is no flow of blood. He was suffering from viral fever from the past two weeks.
My eyes feel dry & burn a lot n turns red sometimes, most of the time it's pale yellow, may I know what the matter is as I'm worried & facing difficulties.
Am a 18 year old boy. I got sight when I was 16. My sight is minus one (-1) l can not see far away things clearly. At that time for 6 months I took no vitamin A stuff. From the last two years, my sight remained constant. But now it seems a bit difficult for me. Am not using my specs regularly, using only times I needed it to be important. Now am taking a lot vitamin. Please say me whether I can get rid of my sight and suggest me precautions and medicine. Please explain and make me know more about this.
I have red eyes and my hand is broken, my leg is paining and my ankle is fractured and my knee ligaments are broken and my mouth is smelling. what should I do.
My daughter 15 years old, she is studding in inter 1st year, from last 8 years she wear glasses point 3.0, what is the next steps I will take about her eyes care which is best, economical, safe, easy, confer table, please gave me a suggestion. Thanking you doctor.
I am 19 years old. My eyes is week and my no is -2.75 and -3.00 for other eye. I want to do laser treatment so can you tell me doctor is it safe or not. Or cost also in New delhi NCR. And tell me special hospital or surgeon.
The retina is the third and innermost layer of the eye that catches light and helps us focus on things so that we can see clearly. This is one of the most important parts of the eye. The retina is made up of a number of light sensitive cells that are connected to nerve fibres. These nerve fibres help in transmitting the light into imagery through neuro impulses that reach the brain. There are many conditions and diseases that can affect this part of the eye.
Read on to know more.
- Macular degeneration: This is a common eye disease that is usually associated with aging and comes with symptoms like blurry vision and even blindness after a certain point. It can prevent a person from seeing things in a clear and sharp manner. This disease goes through a slow progression and can be of the dry or wet type.
- Diabetic retinopathy: This condition can leave one visually impaired in the long run with complete blindness. This complication usually arises when a person is suffering from diabetes. It can be proliferative or non-proliferative depending on the blood and fluid leakage as well as the severity of the inflammation in the retina. While the symptoms are very subtle, the advancement can begin at a very young age.
- Retinal vein occlusion: This condition usually happens when the veins of the retina gets obstructed or gets a blockage. This can lead to reduced blood flow to the entire area which can lead to significant vision impairment and an increase in the pressure on the eyes.
- Retinal tears and detachments: When the retina gets pulled and is subsequently lifted from its normal position, this can lead to a condition known as retinal tears and detachment. If this condition is not treated properly and on time, it can lead to vision loss in the long run. These tears can happen in smaller sections of the retina which can lead to retinal breaks causing detachments in the retina. This condition is most commonly seen in people over the age of 60.
- Posterior vitreous detachment: The vitreous is a gel like layer that allows the eye to retain its shape even as it allows the light to enter the eye and reach the retina. When the thin fibres connecting this layer and the retina get degenerated, there is a detachment that takes place between the two, leading to this condition.
- Epiretinal membrane and macular holes: The scar like tissue known as the epiretinal membrane that lines the back of the eyes. When the macular tissue gets distorted due to this membrane, a macular hole may form which can lead to progressive vision impairment.