Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Rajat AgrawalYour feedback matters!
I easily get affected by cold, low immunity nd suffering from sinus. Now im migrating to canada which is a cold country so what should I do to improve my immune system.
Sir mein 24 ka houn. Mein rraat ko sone ke baad kharate marta houn. Please give solutions to stop permanently.
I am suffering from severe running nose for many days I am facing this problem from my school days and I went to checkup but doctors should, t take this serious so kindly tell me solution for this problem.
My left ear is paining from last 2 days. Also it has become heavy. And water is coming from it. It stinking a little. I have this problem since childhood. Please help.
I am suffering from repeated/regular cough from last 2 months. My nose is also blocked with nasal material and have to frequently clean it. I breathe from mouth while sleeping due to blocked nose. Please suggest some medicine.
I have sinusitis. I have extreme difficulty in breathing specially during winters and pain in my nose. I have to breath through my mouth many a times. I get regular headaches and body ache and I feel lethargic and drowsy always. Have tried a lot of medications - allopathy as well as ayurvedic, but never got a permanent solution. I use otrivin 2 times a day. I have heard that sinus can be operated. Does it give a permanent solution to all the problems and is it recommendable? What is done in a sinus operation?
Which Food items I shouldn't take while having sore throat? Also which Food items helps in healing the same quickly.
I am 21 yrs old. In my throat tonsil stones are coming out of white colour. Its hurting a lot and I am facing a bad breath due to it. Please tell me what should I do?
Sir one month before I was treated with agumentin 625 mg tthrice for five day for same throat infection with fever, now can I again start the medicine advised u. Now I m suffering from throat pain only not fever
I am 17 years old. An engineering student. I'm having allergy for nose. This allergy has been affecting me for 3 years. When I used to clean my nose I used to rub the cloth to inner skin of nose. This leads me to allergy. When allergy starts I began to sneeze for hours. I have taken many medical recommendation. Allergy is controllable when I use medicine and drop (NasiVision. I want a complete Treatment.
My throat is paining I cant swallow anything and also I have heartburning problem regularly as soon as I eat something I have this problem. My weight is also continuously gaining.
If you hear a constant ringing in your ears without any external stimulus, it is called tinnitus. The sound can also manifest as incessant roaring, hissing, buzzing or clicking. The sound can be loud or soft, low or high pitched. Tinnitus can occur in one ear, or both the ears.
Tinnitus is primarily of two types:
- Subjective tinnitus: This type of tinnitus is very common. In this type, only you are able to hear the ringing, or buzzing. The main cause of subjective tinnitus is ear problems, especially in the inner, middle and outer ear. Problems in the auditory nerves (hearing) or auditory pathways (the part in your brain that changes nerve signals into sound) can also cause subjective tinnitus.
- Objective tinnitus: In this type of tinnitus, the doctor can also hear the sound when he/she performs an examination. This type of tinnitus is rare. Muscles contractions, problems in the blood vessels or conditions in the middle ear bone can cause objective tinnitus.
Tinnitus is not a condition; it is more of a symptom of some other underlying medical condition. Tinnitus can be caused by any of the following complications-
- Hearing loss (This happens mostly among older people)
- Loud noises
- Sinus and ear infections
- Blood vessel or heart problems
- Meniere's disease (The inner ear is affected by unknown causes which lead to deafness)
- Brain tumours
- Hormonal changes(This happens mostly to women)
- Thyroid problem
- Certain medications (antibiotics, cancer medicines, diuretics, quinine medication, some types of antidepressants, aspirin)
The symptoms of tinnitus include
- You hear noises that no one else will be able to hear
- The sound can be depicted as chirping, whistling, screeching, clicking, static, hissing, buzzing, roaring, pulsing, musical or whooshing.
- The sounds can vary greatly in volume and it is most prominent at night or when your surroundings are quiet
- Loss of hearing commonly follows tinnitus. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent Specialist.