Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajani
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RajaniYour feedback matters!
Hello doctors, I am trying to conceive. Goin thru the treatment of clomid and injectable as I am having PCOS and Thyroid. Having 2 failed cycles and now I am on 3rd cycle and ovulated naturally too. I am 10 dpo. I want to reduce my weight but nothing help me alot. I am 83kg and 5'3 tall. I am having two questions- 1) can I take 3-4 cups of green and ginger tea (mixed together) after ovulation has occurred? 2) can I use herbalife products like shakes for reducing weight? These products do help in loosing weight but I want to know if taking herbalife can cause some problems with conceiving?
Adulteration is a legal term meaning that a food product fails to meet the legal standards. One form of adulteration is an addition of another substance to a food item in order to increase the quantity of the food item in raw form or prepared form, which may result in the loss of actual quality of food item. Its important to understand how can we protect ourselves from consuming adulterated food.
Hello Doctor, I am married from since 1 yr, we are unable to have intercourse as my vaginal hole is small and my husbands penis is bit bigger. How to overcome this problem. Kindly advice
This is Raju 22 years old jst I have met my girlfriend physically before I am going to penetrate into her vagina I had a blowjob and after that I went to urine and again after some time I tried to penetrate but I can't able to push it inside, this happened on 25/8/2017 I suggested her to take I pill is my decision is correct and my quiet is tat ipill are used before or after the sex? NW she had a symptoms of periods ie backache and is their any effect on her periods by taking this ipill, I suggested her to take ipill because we had no clarity is the sperm is present in my pennis after I had my urinals so plzz send me your valuable response that is Ter any problem of getting pregnancy and taking ipill before 72 hrs waiting for your reply.
I gave birth to a baby girl on 20. 07.2017. Now she had 3 months. Can I ride bike today onwards. Please give me suggestions in this matter. My delivery is C-section with tubal ligation.
I had unprotected sex on 4th day of my periods that is on 22nd January 2017 and my first period was on 19th January. My.last period was on 15 December 2016. I have pcod as my ovaries are bulky. I want to know should I take ipill or not.
Hello Mam, My age is 32 years, I had conceived on third clomid cycle but had a miscarriage a year ago. After that have gone through more 4 clomid cycles, tried IUI, had laparoscopy (which came out to be negative having no issues). Have gone through baseline cycles also which even had good results. But inspite of all this I am still not able to conceive. So kindly suggest me what further should be done.
Computer Vision Syndrome (CVS), also known as digital eyestrain, is a group of vision-related problems arising due to prolonged use of computer, smartphones and tablets. Many people experience visual discomfort while viewing digital screens for a long period.
A good rule to follow is often called the 20-20-20 rule. When working at a
computer: every 20 minutes, look away from your computer screen and
find an object that’s at least 20 feet away to look at for 20 seconds. This
relaxes eye alignment and focusing muscles that are used for close up
work, reducing your risk of eyestrain and eye fatigue. If you still have
problems please see your eye specialist, who will be able to advise further
and also check your eyes in detail for any problems.
I’m 25 years old female and going to get married on April 29th. My period Date is 5th March. I consulted with one Gynaecologist also to prepare my period Date becs I will have to visit temples after my marriage till May 10th. Doctor suggested me to take duoluton L medicine for 15 days from March 5th so tat I will get my periods around March 20-22. My concern is will this medicine work and will I get my periods if I stop the tablet after 15 days becs my regular period cycle is 30 days with no PCOD problem. Also I want to know if I get my periods on March 20-22 becs of the tablet then do I need to continue the medicine till May month or not.
Mothers, universally, have been faithful torchbearers of the benefits of milk. Cow, buffalo, camel or soy, milk happens to be an indispensable part of your diet. Instead of taking age old conventions for granted a little bit of thought into your food can improve your health. Usually, most households consume cow milk.
While cow milk is definitely favorable for one's health, adult and child all the same, buffalo milk has its plus points too. Your subjective case might profit from buffalo milk. Read up on the advantages of drinking buffalo milk to choose better.
Buffalo milk will help you in these many ways:
- It will bring down your cholesterol levels: Bad cholesterol levels or LDL is detrimental to one's health. Buffalo milk helps to bring down bad cholesterols. It is low in cholesterol and should therefore, be a great supplement. A glass of this milk every day can keep your heart in order.
- If you want your child to put on weight, feed him or her Buffalo milk: Being skinny or rickety could be a worrying problem. In comparison to cow milk, buffalo milk has a huge amount of fat content. It can help you increase muscle mass adding strength to your physique. If you are an adult facing issues related to lower muscle mass, you should start drinking buffalo milk. Children gain energy through regular consumption of this kind of milk.
- Befriend vitamins by drinking this milk: Buffalo milk has a rich creamy texture. It can deal with your want for vitamins. Thiamine, vitamin A and vitamin C are present in this milk. It also has a good amount of folate, vitamin B6 and niacin. This milk is rich in vitamin B12, which can prevent you from heart attacks and strokes. Buffalo milk also contains riboflavin.
- It is also rich in protein: Two glasses of buffalo milk each day accounts for 19g of protein. It is known to contain all nine kinds of amino acids. If it is part of your daily diet, your immunity and resistance are being taken care of.
- It will make up for your mineral deficiency: Calcium, potassium, magnesium and phosphorus are some of the minerals this milk contains. It helps to strengthen your bones and teeth thus, protecting you against osteoporosis.