Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajan Parti
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Rajan PartiYour feedback matters!
My knee ligament tore when playing football in teen age. Now I am 44 years old. Took MRI of knee and found three ligament tore. Now I feel some pain after a sleep of resting more time like sitting. I can not apply load suddenly. After a while it adjust to take load. please advice surgery can cure my problems.
Hello doctor I am experiencing cracking of joint in my chest and a little upper back pain. Upper back pain is not an issue for me but the chest joint cracking at times scares me a lot. It first started as a little pain in my left upper chest some days later it started to crack and from then when ever it pains I feel like stretching and when I stretch in a certain way it cracks with a knuckle cracking sound. And when it cracks the pain goes away and comes back later and I stretch again. The pain and cracking happens only in the second left rib is what I feel (towards sternum) I carry 20L water bottle to the 3rd floor every alternate day from the past one year can it be caused because of that? Thank you.
I have back pain for one week and I am using some pain relieving creams for one week but didn't feel any relief .What should I do?
Sometimes I have pain in my back. Above the waist at a definite point. Can you please tell me .why I am having this problem.
Every morning I wake up with the stiff back, it goes away once I take shower and freshen up, but every time I lie down for a quick nap even, my back has a pain. Please help me?
THE LONG AND THE SHORT OF IT WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT?
Realistically speaking, if you have suffered from back pain in the past, the chances are that you will suffer from it again. Up to 80% of people who have had back pain will get it again within a year.
The trick is to learn how to handle and stay in control of your back pain, either by anticipating and preventing it, or by learning to live with it. Remember, in the vast majority of cases, back pain lasts for less than 2 weeks.
WILL IT GO AWAY ON ITS OWN?
In all probability, your back pain will sort itself out.
If it doesn’t then there are a number of things you can try that may relieve your pain. Although a complete cure may be difficult to achieve, you should be able to live with your back pain without it restricting your life style significantly. Most importantly, you should not allow pain to control the way in which you live your life.
BECOMING AN EXPERT PATIENT
Back pain is a long-term condition that usually recurs throughout life. .
FIVE STEPS TO GETTING THE MOST OUT OF YOUR HEALTH SERVICE
1. Maintain a good relationship with your GP and the other members of your team.
2. Keep your team informed of any changes you notice in your symptoms.
3. Keep your team informed of all the treatments you are taking.
4. Agree with your team on your personal management targets.
5. Know what to expect and when you need to ask for help.
GETTING THE MOST OUT OF YOUR HEALTH SERVICE
If you have had one episode of back pain, the chances are that you will experience another at some point later in your life.
Back pain can be a long-term condition and it needs to be treated on a case-by-case basis. Maintaining a good relationship with your GP, or any other member of your pain management team, is fundamental to managing your back pain effectively.
These people will be able to explain to you why you are in pain,teach you how best to manage your pain or to avoid it in the first place, and help to relieve your pain by physical manipulation, drug treatment, or in the most severe cases, surgery.
It is important that you remain in regular contact with a member of your pain management team, keeping them informed of any improvement or deterioration in your pain control.
Remember if one management approach fails to work, there are many others that can be tired.Visiting your doctor can sometimes be a confusing or daunting prospect. You may find that the consultation flies by and when your doctor asks if you have any questions, your mind goes blank. Writing down a list of questions before the consultations, may help you to get the most out of your appointment.
Homeopathy world has currently brought unique solutions for reducing unbearable back pain. You can get speedy recovery and on the other hand, your back muscles will also become much more flexible than ever.
Top 5 homeopathic medicines for curing back pain:
- Arnica: Injured back often leads to severe back pain and it can be well treated by this homeopathic medicine. Both recent and past back-injuries can be treated using this medicine. This medicine is absolutely safe and thus you will not face any side-effects at all. Unwanted back stiffness and soreness within back muscles can also be minimized to a great extent with the consistent application of this medicine. Back motions can be made much more flexible by curtailing restlessness.
- Rus Tox: If you want to stop chronic condition of your back pain, then nothing can be the best option other than this medicine. Most of the homeopathic practitioners are now strongly recommending this medicine for severe cases. Only limited dosage of this medicine taken in a consistent manner can offer you more relief from your back pain, and you can get greater relaxation.
- Mag Phos: This medicine is very much useful for alleviating all kinds of back pains and this medicine can be accompanied by external heat. Cramping muscle pains are simply unbearable and thus cannot be gotten rid of at times. In such a condition, there is no other safest alternative other than this medicine.
- Bryonia: There are some prominent symptoms of back pain and they can be easily and efficiently alleviated by this medicine. If you have become pretty tired of applying homemade therapies, then you can try out this solution. This medicine can reduce your pain and inflammation within a few hours, and you can get back to your daily activities with great energy. Apart from taking this medicine, you have to take enough rest so that your back can get relaxed. Your back motion can be smoothened and made flexible by taking the concerned medicine.
- Kali carb: This medicine is the best back-pain solution for females. Those females who have severe back pain immediately after delivery can get greater relief from this medicine. In this case, back muscles often develop cramping pains and these pains are very much irritating and thus you might feel disturbed. This is the reason doctors often recommend taking this medicine to fix the problem. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.