Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajan Parti
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Rajan PartiYour feedback matters!
I am suffering calcaneal spur, it's very painful I can't walk properly since one week, Tablets given are Tab corcium and Acenac p but no relief please suggest something I'm.
Spinal decompression therapy is a technology used to treat disc injuries in the neck and low back.
It 'decompresses' the spinal structures. The vacuum effect thus created by the separation of vertebrae from each other is also known as 'negative intra discal pressure' which helps in reducing compression on the nerves.
The cycles of decompression and partial relaxation over a series of visits promote the diffusion of water, oxygen and nutrient-rich fluids from outside the disc to inside. These nutrients enable the torn and degenerated disc fibres to begin healing.
The exact level at which decompression is required can be targeted.
Lower back pain at some point in time or the other has almost become inevitable in today’s world, especially because of the increasingly sedentary lifestyle that many tend to lead. Acupuncture, borrowed from the ancient domains of Chinese medicine, is often recommended by doctors as one of the foremost remedies to lower back pain.
Acupuncture requires insertion of thin sterilized needles at particular points of the body. The body has over 2000 pressure points which are connected by meridians or pathways, generating an energy flow known as ‘Qi’.
Triggering these points helps to correct and improve the energy flow, which in turn boosts overall health and helps alleviate pain. On using this therapy, the central nervous system stimulates the release of chemicals into the brain, spinal cord and muscles. These chemicals either produce bodily changes or alter one’s experience of pain to promote healing a feeling of well-being.
How acupuncture works by:
1. Accelerating the relay of the electromagnetic signals which initiate the flow of endorphins (hormones secreted by the brain) which have analgesic effects on the body.
2. Stimulating the release of a chemical in the brain, known as natural opioids, which ease the pain and induce sleep.
3. Modifying the brain chemistry by altering the release of neurohormones (hormones secreted by a group of nerve cells) and neurotransmitters (chemical messengers that relay messages within the body, from one neuron to another, known as the ‘target’ neuron, to muscle or a gland cell). Neuro-hormones affect the activity of the concerned organ or the tissue while neurotransmitters dampen the nerve impulses.
Side effects of Acupuncture:
1. If the acupuncture is carried out by a trained and an experienced acupuncturist, it is usually considered safe.
2. Adverse side-effects include ruptured organs or infections. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.