Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Rajan PartiYour feedback matters!
My dad have pain in left shoulder for about 1 years. He not able to lift a thing. Even he had difficult to wear shirt. so, what should I do for this?
Hello sir I am mohd arif I am suffering fro health issues like joint pains and feels stress whole day suggest me thank you.
I have pain in my shoulder since from 4 months, when ever I raise my hand I noticed a sound from my shoulder bone.
I am 27 years old. After pregnancy I hv backache problem. Also my legs pain a lot. Backache I can understand as I had c section but legs I really need help.
I am 20 year female I have joint problem from 12 years all the joints of body are stiff .hip joint don't show any movement. My weight is 68 kg n height is 4.7 .plzzz suggest me how can I loose weight.
I am 34 years male I met an accident in gurgaon while riding a bike last year now there is pain in my right knee also swelling sometimes leads to level of uncomfortableness many times especially in long sitting and in cold nights please suggest any remedy.
I am a student of +2 class. I have very pain in my back. I am also suffering from fever. What can I do for my health?
Sarre ji mairi hathoo mai bahot takhlif hai mujhkoo koi ilaaj bat do sarre ji mai bhot hi Jada paresan hu.
I'm 35 year of age strongly built healthy but I'm having some kind of pain in my both knees for 3 months and its continuous specially on nodes I mean side bones on knee cap. My body weight is 220 lbs.
Back pain is a common source of pain, which can be acute, subacute or chronic in nature. Back pain is classified along the segments of the spine and can be divided into neck pain, middle back pain, lower-back pain or tailbone pain.
Lower back pain is a type of back pain, which affects the lower back portion of the body. It may occur from arthritis or due to sudden jerking during movement. Lower-back pain may cause serious discomfort and aching and may disable a person from moving about. It should be treated and cared for properly.
Here are several treatments and care procedures for lower-back pain:
- Take some rest: Most people who get lower-back pain get obsessed with it and end up getting MRI scans, x-rays done and take injections without recognizing the intensity of the pain. It is advised not to rush into the matter. A simple way to cure the pain is by resting. 90% of lower back pains resolve by themselves in 6 weeks and so you must give your back a break instead of taking medical action and give your back some to heal.
- Pills: Sometimes, a lower back pain can suddenly become severe. In this case, you should intake anti-inflammatory pills such as ibuprofen or naproxen. These pills will help you ease the pain. However, you should not take them for more than ten days at a stretch as continuous pill consumption can cause side effects.
- Hot & cold compress: Apply a bag of frozen peas or an ice pack to the affected area in your lower back for 48 hours after the pain appears. Every session should be about of 20 minutes and you should take several sessions each day. After two days, repeat the same procedure using a heat pad. The cooling procedure shuts down your blood capillaries, reducing the flow of blood to the affected area. The swelling is then eased. The heating, on the other hand, loosens tight muscles and helps to increase blood circulation.
- Replace your mattress: People who sleep on firm mattresses and cushions on their beds are at a higher risk of experiencing lower-back pain. If you sleep on a medium-firm mattress, your chances of getting lower-back pain are less. In case your mattress is sagging or is very old, you should replace it.
- Acupuncture: When your lower-back pain is very severe, you can take acupuncture injections, which provide efficient pain relief. The injections change the way your nerves react and inflammation gets reduced.
Lower-back pain is likely to cause great discomfort and trouble. You will be unable to carry out your daily chores because of the pain. Therefore, proper treatment and care are required for lower-back pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist and ask a free question.