Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Raj NarangYour feedback matters!
Whether meditation will help in reducing breathing problem? Due to cold nose gets blocked and it becomes difficult to breath.
I am 24 yr old. I have frequent night fall problem. It ejacutes instantly on seeing sth obscene. My health is detoriating too much.
Hello Dr. From last 1 month I am suffering with ringworms on body (legs, thighs and breast). Took lot of medicines (Allegra 180 mg, sporanox 100 mg) then creams but nothing is working out. Now my ringworms are gone but badly suffering with Jock Itch and fungal infection under the breast. Itching is horrible and very embarrassing. I am also taking Atarax 10 mg, Doxy 100 mg and defcort 6 tabs, but still itching is not going away. Can you please suggest some good medicine to stop the itching? I am diabetic taking Gluconorm G1. Please suggest urgently.
I desperately want to have sex. But every time I finish it with masturbation and again next day I feel same and get rid of that state of feeling by masturbate. I don't want to masturbate daily to get rid of that feeling. What to do to keep that thing out of my mind, so that I can concentrate on my studies and job. Please suggest some useful things except "will power"
Sanjay dunga aged 47 years have polio in both legs, wheelchair bounded govt. Servent diabetic 200 fasting 150 pp. what should i do to control my diabetes
If I have an sex problem because it is iam when enjoying the sex the sperm is come quickly what should I do.
My partner is very demanding at times my timings on bed are pathetic. Specially when we do for the first time, Second time it's better.
If blood sugar level increasing every year & reached upto PLBS=220 FBS=130, it will be called diabatic or not
I am a cse e engineering student and spend hours on my lappy. I can not sleep any early then 2 am and wake up by 6. I am just strained all day due to which I have started smoking. Please help.
I had diabetes, simultaneously my blood pressure remains high. So neither I can eat much of sweet and nor of much salty. Do guide me in my eating habits.
I have piles of Nov. 2014 do not bleed at What should I do. And I have thyroid so please tell me what can I do.
I am suffering from cold in every winter days. Feeling lazy and my nose is block always. I use otrivin nasal drop. If there is any homeopathic medicine available kindly inform me.
I have puss like substance in my chest (nipple. Is this dangerous symptom. Once a doctor clear the puss but it grows again.
My body is very bumble and I have cholesterol and thyroid. So I am very afraid for heart attack. How to avoid this and What is the first aid of heart attack?
I am suffering from migraine since 6months and till then taking the medication, still no major relief has been observed. Is there any home remedy I could. Take.
Pneumonia is a lung infection that can be potentially fatal if it is not treated on time. This disease may cause fever, cough, cold and congestion and is known to clear within two to three weeks with bed rest and proper remedies at home. Yet, it is best to have it checked by a doctor, especially if it happens to affect a child. The causes of symptoms of this condition are as follows:
Symptoms: The most common symptom of pneumonia is a painful cough with which you will end up throwing out lots of mucus. This mucus or sputum usually comes from the lungs. The patient may also have fever and may experience shortness of breath and shallow breathing on several occasions. Further, chills that cause chattering teeth and shivering, can also afflict the patient, especially during the night. Chest pain is also a common symptom of this condition due to the excessive and persistent coughing, laboured breathing and congestion. Due to this, the patient may also experience accelerated heartbeat and a pounding heart. Nausea, weakness, fatigue and loose motions are some of the other symptoms of this condition.
- Germs: Germs finding their way into the lungs is a sure shot way of contracting pneumonia. These bacteria are most likely to strike when you have just recovered from a flu, cold or fever following which your immunity is pretty low.
- Chronic Ailments: Patients who are suffering from chronic ailments like asthma, heart disease, diabetes and even cancer, are at risk of getting pneumonia, in which case immediate treatment will be required so that it does not become a fatality.
- Bacteria: While the specific bacteria cannot be diagnosed with the help of tests, the most common bacteria that cause this condition are known as Streptococcus Pneumoniae. Other bacteria that can cause this disease include the Mycoplasma Pneumoniae which can cause a more mild form of pneumonia known as walking pneumonia.
- Virus: The viruses that cause influenza like virus A and B can also cause this disease along with the respiratory syncytial virus or RSV. These affect the nose, lungs and throat.
- Immunity: When your immune system is impaired or when you have just recovered from a bout of moderate to serious ailments, this virus or bacteria is most rampant and can afflict you. In case the patient is suffering from AIDS or other fungal infections, the risk of contracting pneumonia is heightened.
This is a contagious disease that may be caused when you breathe the same infected air as another patient with the same disease. It can also follow viral diseases like chickenpox and measles.