Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Raj Meet KaurYour feedback matters!
Being fit is a matter of striking the right balance between one’s diet as well as exercise. There are many kinds of problems that we all face when we do not strike a balance between the two. A flat stomach is a sought after feature in one’s figure. One usually ends up losing a flat stomach when you have weight gain due to pregnancy and the onset of age.
When one wants to get back a flat stomach, there are many measures that one can take because this is a very difficult thing to get back once you have put on weight because you will usually lose weight from the abdomen at the very end. Yet, one does not need to spend many hours in the gym for a flat stomach. You can also do exercises at home in order to get a flat stomach. Read on to know the secret!
- Squats: One can do squats every morning as a part of a warm up before getting into the exercises. Ensure that you hold it for a while before you release and straighten up. You can also do squats while you are standing at the kitchen counter so that you get plenty of exercise with just a few moments of hard work through various times during the day.
- Sit Ups: Sit ups are also a good form of exercise that one can do at home. Along with lunges and squats, you can also do sit ups so that you get a more toned torso with good exercise for your muscles in that area.
- Pike and Stretch: This is another very well known exercise that can easily be done at home. The pike and stretch requires you to lie on a mat, facing upwards. Then, you will have to crunch up and try and touch your toes. The next step is to bring your arms behind your head and keep them straight while you crush up one leg at a time. This should be done at least ten times so that your abs and hips are well worked out.
- The Standing Side Crunch: This crunch can be done with a chair. You need to stand on your left leg and then extend the left arm so that the right foot gets lifted off of the ground level by a few inches. Then, place the right hand behind your head with the elbow bent. After this, you will need to lift the left knee towards the right shoulder. Repeat this at least 15 times for it to show any results on your abs and abdomen area.
- The Plank: This is a very well known move that many people take to. You will have to lie down on a mat and elevate yourself on your elbows. This position will have to be held for as long as possible for maximum effect on the abs, torso, hips and the thighs and legs as well. This exercise is recommended for a flat stomach, more than any other. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.