Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Raj Kumari BokariaYour feedback matters!
My wife and I planning for baby, we want to know what's the best time when she can conceive. How do we identify most fertile days? Kindly suggest.
My periods got over on 4th February and I had sex with my hubby on 11th February first time used protection and the second time we did without protection but I had an ipill within 2 hrs will there be pregnancy.
I had unprotected sex with my husband on Nov 17th and I took postpone 72 on 18th. Then I got early periods Nov 24 th to 29th. But my last periods date Nov 7th to 13th. This Dec I didn't get periods till now. Any chance of pregnancy? When will I get my periods? please help me.
I am 22 years old girl from india. From last 2 years I am gaining weight day by day. I have irregular periods. Uric acid is around 7 mlc. I am having pcos as per doctors report. Please help to improve my health.
My age is 52 years old. I have an problem menstruation and bleeding very often. My hemoglobin is low. What should I do?
I have one tube block. After doing follicular study for 3 months, on 4th month my doc gave me clomifene citrate. I was ovulated on 17th day, she said me to have intercourse. She also gave duphaston tablets for 10 days. Can I expect pregnancy this month. For what purpose duphaston is used, to regularize my periods or to get pregnant?
My CT SCAN says Both gangliocapsular regions reveal bilateral globus pallidus calcifications. What does this mean in general terms?
My daughter is 23 years old she gets irregular periods. Can I know the reason. There is no much pain during periods it's normal 3 days flow.
Hi I am 28 year old female married since 2 years. My problem is that I am having irregular period since jan 2016. And my last period was 29 april. For that I went to local doctor and she suggested me to do cbc, prolactin level, thyroid and usg test. I have done all and in report cbc and thyroid was normal but prolactin level was high abt 45 and it shows poly cyst ovary in usg test. So she then suggested me to do ct scan of brain. And I did it on 8 jun 16 report was normal. Then she suggested me regestrone 5 mg and cabgolin .5 mg and I ate abt 5 regestrone and 1 cabgolin. And today 10 th jun 16 I came to know that I am pregnant. And I am very much afraid of the situation. What I have to do whether to continue with pregnancy or do abortion? This is my first time pregnant no miscarriage nor any pregnancy before. I am very scared abt this ct scan and pcos will it affect to my baby or any complications may occur during delivery? Pleas guide me I know I have done a big mistake by doing this scan. Please help me I am very much afraid of that what to do next which will be better to do next. Please guide me.
I am going to be 49 and have been having irregular heavy periods and also have fibroids. Should I just ignore the condition and wait for menopause to happen? I am also hypothyroid for the last 23 years.
Sexual frustration is very common and almost everyone experience it at some point in their lives. Sexual frustration can occur because of a lack of having a sexual partner or having a partner with whom you cannot fully sexually express yourself. Sometimes, having a partner who doesn't understand your sexual needs can become very frustrating. It is necessary to understand the root cause of this problem and take help to feel better.
How can you deal with sexual frustration?
- Masturbation: It is safe, healthy and makes you aware of your pleasure points. Masturbation is considered a taboo and is frowned upon in many societies. You will have to work on this and try and try to overcome this. Sexual frustration can also build up due to the lack of achieving an orgasm. By masturbating daily, one can release endorphins in the body. Endorphins are a chemical which act as a natural stress buster and thus can ease the levels of anxiety and stress. Achieving an orgasm through masturbation can also release chemicals like oxytocin and dopamine which help you to relax your muscles.
- Accept yourself: Sexual frustration can also arise because of low self confidence of your body. Many men and women think that they might not get a sexual partner because they are unlovable, unworthy or unattractive. Learn to accept yourself so that you can reduce sexual frustration. Surround yourself with people who care for you and make you feel positive. Stop feeling guilty of your body image and learn to love yourself the way you are.
- Stop focusing on orgasms: Many times we concentrate way too much on achieving an orgasm and thus, we become depressed when we fail to achieve one. Try to focus on other things and try to enjoy the intercourse rather than being fixated on achieving an orgasm.
- Take professional help: Sometimes sexual frustration can occur from anxiety, stress and depression. A history of sexual abuse can also restrict you from enjoying it with your partner which results to sexual frustration. Booking an appointment with a sex therapist or a counselor can help you reduce depression and combat sexual frustration. Thus, don’t be afraid or feel inhibitions in seeking professional help.
- Experiment more: If you have been in a relationship with your partner for a long time, it is possible that sex becomes less exciting and intense which leads to sexual frustration. It is important to experiment with sex to spice up your sex life. Try engaging in role play, erotic story-telling and light forms of titillation such as BDSM (Bondage, Dominance and Submission and Masochism) or other role playing techniques.