Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Raj Kumari BokariaYour feedback matters!
A 43 years female sonography of pelvis result says Presence of fungal hypoechoic focal lesion measuring 16x15mm Whats this please suggest & Help.
Hello doctors, I am 13 weeks pregnant. Everything sounds great just one thing on my mind. What is transverse oblique lie with head down to left side? This statement is confusing me. Someone told its because I am having twins and radiodiagnostic doesn't notice the another baby? Is it possible? Transverse oblique lie only happens in case of twins?
Had pid earlier. Taken oflox oz and doxycycline courses. Again after 20 days. Having intense vaginal hole itching with yellowish White discharge. We are using condoms. Husband is not having any symptoms. What is this? Have taken anti fungals also. Having weakness and joint pains too!
Hello mera abhi 23 din pehle operation SE baby boy hua h mujhe khane me kya khana chahiye meri saas mujhe surf moong Ki daal or daliya deti h roz mera us SE pet nhi bharta please bataye or jab baby ko feed karwati hu to mujhe lagta h doodh kam ban RHA h wo din me 15-20 baar poti karta h.
Hi doctors, we are planning for child. Can you please suggest us for correct time period for planning. Ill get periods every month regularly. Last month I got 28 (july).
I am 27 years old. In this month I am not getting down. I am confused y. Doctor checked m through I am preganews I am pregnant or not but result is negative. Pls tell m now wat should I do.
I am 27 years old. For last few months I am feeling very lazy. Daily routine works are becoming a great problem for me. I am suffering from pcod. Please tell me that if these are the symptoms of pcod.
I want to get conceive but I have thyroid problem and husband have diabetic is there any problem to get conceive I have irregular periods too.
My mother is having some problems in this cold weather especially in her heart as she does not feel comfortable during these winter days. Please suggest what might be the possible cure of it and what could be the possible problem to her.
In the month of march 3×2 cm subserosa fungal fibroid was detected. Then I had my last period in april 2nd and I am 28 weeks pregnant now. My fibroid was detected to be grown as 5 cm now. My concern ia how to get rid of this fibroid? My doctor says it cannot be removed during delivery. Then how do I get this removed? What if it continues to grow? I already had twice myomectomy because of the same fibroid growth and regrowth one on 2009 and another in 2014. Pls help. There must be a limit to the number of surgeries tht can be performed to remove this.
My chums got delayed by around thirteen days. She recommended blood hcg, thyroid and ultrasound of internal reproductive organs vaginally which I am scared of. If chums have happened I can skip blood hcg I believe.
Regular 3 or 4 days sex bleeding from vagina a girl age of 22 years what reason behind it and what medicine take please advice me.
Hi. I Had my Last period on 14th Dec. I had an intercourse probably on 1st Week n January. Is there a possibility of getting pregnant ?
My LMP IS 26 th july. Today my vaginal discharged strong thick yellow brown mixed one with drop of blood in that moment. After that no bleeding. What is the reason? am planning for pregnancy. If it is misscarrg?
Paneer, also known as cottage cheese, is a dairy product which is made by curdling the milk with the help of lemon or vinegar and then draining the liquid. Not only is it delicious and an integral part of some of the most popular dishes of Indian cuisine, it is also a very good source of calcium, protein and healthy fats that help in improving the functioning of the body.
Here are some of the surprising health benefits of this Indian dietary staple:
- Diabetes-friendly: The carbohydrate content is low in paneer, which makes it a very good option for diabetics. Consumption of paneer does not cause a surge in the blood sugar level as it is digested slowly by the body.
- Improves bone and teeth health: Protein is a good source of calcium and phosphorus that helps in improving the health of the teeth and bones in the body.
- Helps in weight loss: Cottage cheese is a great source of conjugated linoleic acid that helps in boosting the metabolism of the body, thus aiding weight loss. Plus, it lowers the risk of cancer by reducing the amount of bad cholesterol in the body.
- Contains high amounts of protein: Enriched with vegetable protein, which is the basic building component of muscles and bones, paneer is known to keep your muscles and bones in good health. Besides, the protein in paneer is essential for brain development and the development of the fetus, making it another reason why it should be a part of your diet.
- Improves metabolism: Paneer contains high amounts fiber, which helps in improving the digestive process of the body. It also adds bulk to the stool and helps in feeling full.
- Controls blood pressure: It regulates blood pressure as it contains potassium, which helps in lowering blood pressure by controlling the effect that sodium has on your body.
- Boosts the immune system: Paneer contains compounds that help in strengthening the immune system, thereby preventing disorders like common cold, cough and bronchial asthma.