Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Raj Kumar Mettal

General Physician, Delhi

200 at clinic
Dr. Raj Kumar Mettal General Physician, Delhi
200 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

To provide my patients with the highest quality healthcare, I'm dedicated to the newest advancements and keep up-to-date with the latest health care technologies....more
To provide my patients with the highest quality healthcare, I'm dedicated to the newest advancements and keep up-to-date with the latest health care technologies.
More about Dr. Raj Kumar Mettal
Dr. Raj Kumar Mettal is an experienced General Physician in New Delhi, Delhi. You can meet Dr. Raj Kumar Mettal personally at Balaji Polyclinic in New Delhi, Delhi. Don’t wait in a queue, book an instant appointment online with Dr. Raj Kumar Mettal on has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Balaji Polyclinic

# 1, Arya Nagar, Vikas MargExtn., New Delhi-110092. Landmark:Near Karkardooma Station, DelhiDelhi Get Directions
200 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Raj Kumar Mettal

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

(my daughter) is having some marks or dark brown patches on all of her body. These are compretively more on hands and back.We have discussed with doctor at the time of her birth and he said that these are birthmaks could be better with time. Till the age of about10 years, there is no change and marks remain as such, though we have taken care for her bathing soap and facial cream etc.But from 12 years age (about) one or two bumps appear on her back. There is no pain, no itching etc. Only a bump of 5mm in dia and 5-6 mm in height ( like peas or corn). Its color is dark brown. Some time its size changes its own. Initialy, these were only 1-2 on back, but after some time its started on her hands and numbers were only 1-2. At this stage ,we consulted with doctors and some were suggested surgery ( which we did not prefer) and some suggested Homeopathy. We selected Homeopathy and started treatment fro one trusted doctor from Kanpur.This doctor suggested to wait for some time, so treatment goes to 2-2.5 years. During this treatment some times we feel that bumps are disappearing but again its started to appear The worst part is, some new one started to appear Now, situation is, she is having about 20-25 bumps, mostly on her back and some are on her arms and neck. Bumps increase in size gradually, color is drak brown. There is no pain, only thing is these spoil the look and does not look nice at visible parts of body. Some physician and skin specialist diagnose it as NEURO FIFRO MATOSIS and suggested no permanent treatment for this. Now, I want to know --- 1. Is there any treatment for this in Homeopathy for permanent cure ? 2. If yes, how much time it will take show the response of treatment ? 3. Where we should meet the doctor. Please help me.

Hello, I understand that you have taken Homeopathy treatment.I feel may be in that treatment, partial selection of medicine was there. I believe appropriate constitutional homeopathic treatment would be highly helpful.Regarding duration, it will take 2 - 6 months to see the change but treatment will continue for at least a year. Thanks
5 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I got allergy last week for my thigh it became red and iam using lobate cream and putting itching tablets but the redness is not going please help me out.

MD - Dermatology , Venereology & Leprosy
Dermatologist, Visakhapatnam
Stop using lobate It increases ur problem U have fungal infection It spreads to other areas also Have to use a course of tablets and creams for that to heal completely and permanently Improve personal hygiene Bath twice daily Wear fresh cloths after bath Reduce inner wear to increase ventilation to that area Change towel frequently Use seperate antifungal soap Use cotton pants rather than jeans

I experience giddy like when I get up and Start walking in the meantime then my body looses its control.

B.H.M.S., Senior Homeopath Consultant
Homeopath, Delhi
Please take China 1X / 5 drops in little water thrice a day for two weeks. Revert back after two weeks with feedback.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

It's being one year I got married but I am notable to do sex. I feel very bad. Now these days it's common to do sex. But even after marriage m not able to do. I am not able to insert my husband penis in vagina. He is not ready for doctors visit. Its painful. My very afraid. Please help.

General Physician, Chennai
Its all about your mind sex is not just a process its art of creating a bond first you and your husband speak with each other and love each other while having sex do not enter all of the sudden do some foreplay and if possible oral stimulation and enter then.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

What can be done for nightfall. please explain it bcoz it is very much importance for me.

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Ludhiana
Night emissions if 1-2 in a week are normal but if more than this then it become very serious problem in some individuals. It denotes the infection and weakness of urogenital system. In acute cases the problem of automatic discharge or emission may happens anytime of day or night. Generally over masturbation is the main cause for this problem. Over masturbation and nightfall together destroys sexual life and general health of the patient. Masturbation can become a serious problem if it becomes a habit. Long term over masturbation can cause behavioral disorders, stress, depression, loss of concentration and many sex problems like erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation and seminal deficiency. Avoid masturbation or leave this habit permanently. Being a homoeopath,I will advise you to go for homoeopathic treatment as these homoeopathic medicines will help to cure your problem from root and that too naturally without any sideeffects .These medicines help in increasing immunity, strength and health of urogenital system and over all body. Infections and weakness of urogenital system, body and brain are washed out by regular course of these medicines. Premature ejaculation, loose or weak erections, flowing of semen in urine and nightfall etc will be washed away with regular course of these homoeopathic medicines for minimum three four months.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello sir ,i m having minor ache in upper portion of my head Not in forehead from 6 days .nd in morning when I wake up I feel very lethargic nd sometimes heart beat rapidly. Wht should I do ?

General Physician, Cuttack
1. Take one tablet of crocin advance as and when required after food up to a maximum of 3 tablets daily, 2. Drink plenty of water 3. Take adequate rest 4. Have adequate sound sleep in the night for 7-8 hours if you have recurrent attack of headache1. It could be a tension headache due to anxiety/stress, depression inadequate sleep, low bp/high bp, migraine, prolonged use of cell phone/computer, chronic anaemia, refractive error, chronic sinusitis, organic brain lesion 2. Avoid stress, physical and mental exertion, have adequate sound sleep for 7-8 hours daily in the night 3. Go for regular exercise 4. Practice yoga, meditation and deep breathing exercise to calm your mind, control your emotion and relieve stress 5. Check for refractive error, sinusitis hemoglobin, bp 6. Avoid prolonged use of cell phone/computer 7. Consult neurologist to rule out other causes of headache, if required take a ct scan of head to exclude any brain lesion 8. If it is migraine you have to take migraine prophylactic drug after consulting neurologist.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

How to increase penis power without using tablet my girlfriend is very angry when she was not satisfied my love strength how to solve please tell me sir /madam.

BASM, MD, MS (Counseling & Psychotherapy), MSc - Psychology, Certificate in Clinical psychology of children and Young People, Certificate in Psychological First Aid, Certificate in Positive Psychology
Psychologist, Palakkad
Dear user. I can understand. SEXUAL DESIRE AND SEXUAL STAMINA cannot be built on one day. Moderate exercise can help in increasing sex energy to a great extent. Simple push-ups or 30 minutes of regularly walking or jogging can work wonders in building sex power. Oysters,, almonds, cashew nuts, sesame seeds, walnuts, Fruits like apples, apricots, blueberries, cherries, papayas etc. dates, chocolate, pumpkin seeds, onions etc can also help you to improve your sexual power. A healthy lifestyle that keeps a person active with proper food and adequate exercise help in improving one’s sex power. Diet plays a big role in one’s sex life. Healthier the person better is the sex life. Sex life reflects the lifestyle one leads. Do pranayama (in yoga) everyday for excellent sexual stamina. Take care.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have stomach problem that my digestion is very bed. So can you help me by some suggestions.

MS - General Surgery, MBBS
General Surgeon, Delhi
Avoid outside spicy and fried food. Walk about 3-5 kms daily. There should be gap of 2hrs after dinner and sleep. Small and frequent meals is of help chew your food properly at time of lunch and dinner. Keep your blood sugar controlled. Raise your bed about 4" from headend side. Get your gastroendoscopy done. Tab nexpro-l 1 tab empty stomach.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir, I am having problems of stools problem it trends to piles its so painful and sometime bleeding. What to do I dont want to go for operation. Kindly tell your suggestions.

Certified Diabetes Educator, Registered Dietitian (RD), PGDD, Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (B.U.M.S), General Physician
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Mumbai
If your piles produce only mild discomfort, I may suggest over-the-counter creams, ointments, suppositories or pads based on your medical history. These products contain ingredients, that can relieve pain and itching, at least temporarily. Don't use an over-the-counter cream or other product for more than a week unless directed by doctor. These products can cause side effects, such as skin rash, inflammation and skin thinning. I being a both a registered dietitian (rd) and doctor have been successfully helping patients with their problems through a holistic approach using customized therapeutic diet and medications. I will also suggest home remedies. Do reply back for private consultation for rx.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am a 20 years old male and I have semi circular spots which cause itching on my right thigh, it seems to be spreading, what should I do?

General Physician, Cuttack
It could be a ring worm infection.Apply quadriderm ointment 2-3 times daily, avoid using soap in affected area,keep it dry and avoid accumulation of sweat.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a heavy stomach pain and flow of my blood is high every time during my monthly what shall I do.

BHMS, MD - Homeopathy
Homeopath, Mohali
take homoepathic med. bryonia30 /5drops 3times; calcarea carb. 30 /5drops 3times; & magnesia phos. 6x/4tab. 3times in a day with warm water . all the swelling infection heaviness heavy bleeding will be cured in 2months
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Heart health...

M. Sc. Foods, Nutrition & Dietetics, B.Sc-Home Science
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Visakhapatnam
Heart health...
eat fish high in omega-3s, such as salmon, tuna, mackerel, herring and trout. A handful of healthy nuts such as almonds or walnuts will satisfy your hunger and help your heart. Berries are chock full of heart-healthy phytonutrients and soluble fiber.

What is the medicine to increase platelets. My friend is suffering from typhoid 320. .320. .160. .160. .and his platelets are 65000.

General Physician, Jalgaon
Please Continue his current treatment Give him Tab Giloy ghanvati by Patanjali 2..2..2 Cap plarica by FDC 2... 2 SPECIAL CHYAWANPRASH by Patanjali 1 tsf twice a day Check hemogram after 3 days.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 38 years old women, I do not get sleep for every day, and im working also, if I lie down the bed, more thinkings are coming in my mind, so I can not able to sleep, and I can not able to concentrate in my job also, so pls kindly give me suggestion for me thank you.

Psychiatrist, Noida
U need to relax before going to sleep. There should be some time between your work and sleep. You seems to be over exhausted. Relaxation exercises will help you.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'm suffering from body pains I was unable to walk for a long distance how can I reduce my body pains.

Physiotherapist, Noida
For Leg Pain, please follow the below advise Contrast bath---It is a form of treatment where a limb or the entire body is immersed in warm water followed by the immediate immersion of the limb or body in ice water. This procedure is repeated several times, alternating hot and cold. Note that the treatment should always end in the ice water, as heat will induce the body's inflammatory response, while cold helps to decrease inflammation.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir /maam, I had a small size penis i. E. If erect it was of 5 inches from bottom and also in small in width. Is thes problem related to my weight? Or any thing else?

MBBS, MD Psychiatry, DNB Psychiatry
Psychiatrist, Nagpur
An erect penis of length 5 inches is normal. So you may not worry regarding your sexual capabilities. However you seem to be overweight as compared to your age and height. A moderate reduction in weight with a healthy diet would certainly add more onus to your future sex life.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Gd morning sir I have suffering pain at right side of chest just below the rib when I set along period please give solution.

MD - Alternate Medicine, BHMS
Homeopath, Surat
Take sulphur 30 1 dose now 2nd dose at night and 3rd dose tomorrow evening. You will be getting alright by tomorrow morning itself.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Meri age 41 year hai 8 sal se maine feel kiya mere penis ka aagye ka hissa tanav ke waqt soft rehta hai 4 sal se sex power kam ho gaye hai tanav der me ata hai ek bar sex karne ke bad dowara tanav nhi a pata january me maine apna testostorine check karaya tha jo 300 hai kya mai thik ho sakta hu uttejna ka ehsaas nhi hota hai jo pehle hota tha.

Homeopath, Greater Noida
U have to take proper and regular treatment in homoeopathy. Some medicine as caladium Q and agnus castas 200 has good result in such cases and please attach ur pic if possible and avoid oily and spicy food, drink plenty of water and tell if u have any other disease or addiction
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi, I am 40 years old man and feeling nervousness while sex. What should I have to do?

General Physician, Nashik
First thing you should do is to get rid off anxiety and stress as those are main offenders in many. You can try any of the following methods. You can do squeeze and stop technique. You can stimulate your partner to maximum before getting yourself stimulated. You can deviate your thought to something nonsexual when you about to near ejaculation. You can put on a condom or condom with anesthetic which will decrease the excessive stimulation on penis and there by prevent premature ejaculation. Hope this may help you. Let me know if you have any further query.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed