Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Raj Kumar Lalwani
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Raj Kumar LalwaniYour feedback matters!
My tsh report is always more than normal range i. E 7.4, 8.09, 12.3so from which type of tyriodism I am suffering hyper or hypo.
It is a common belief among people that once a diabetic starts taking insulin he cannot come back on oral medicine , how far is this true?
My weight is increasing so fast, I am not eating oily foods. I have got thyroid test done no issues in that. Can someone help me to rectify the reason behind my fatness.
As diabetes is metabolic condition in which an individual affected would have rise in blood glucose level either due to insulin production is not sufficient or body's cells do not respond properly to insulin or both.
- unexplained weight loss
- cuts and wounds takes long time to heal
- scabies and scratchiness on skin feet getting numb or cramps in legs
- lack of exercise and obesity
- unhealthy diet junk food fatty food alcohol tobacco etc,
- lack of proper nutrition expecially proteins and fibres
- weight control
- away from tension and stress
- avoid tobacco and its products
- follow healthy diet with fruits and green vegetables
- restrain from eating sweets
Hello Doctor. A 48 years female my aunt suffering from. One and Off throat pain since 1 years ent specialist since one years said no problem acute infection pharynx. Sorethroat reappeared 1 wk back and severe throat pain. Small thyroid swelling onn neck moving on deglutition so thyroid profile advice tsh 5.9 with t3 ,t4 normal and ultrasound neck says normal thyroid size with finely coaresened and LEVEL 4 LYMPHNODE ON LEFT SIDE 13*7 MM WITH LOSS OF HILUM AND LEVEL 3 LYMPHNODE SMALL AND WITH HILUM. Sir we r really worried abt that loss of hilum in left level 4 lymphnodr we r so tensed what does that indicate ? Infection? Neoplasm . Internet says alot of confusions and doubts. We r really worried please advice is this loss of hilum can occur in infection? What could be the reason.
Is replacement of pancreas, the best solution for total control of diabetes? What is the maximum age limit for opting surgery of pancreas? Or is it worth while to pull with medicines? Kindly favour with your expert advice.
Common Cause of Infertility in Females
For pregnancy to occur, every part of the complex human reproduction process has to take place just right. The steps in this process are as follows:
• One of the two ovaries releases a mature egg.
• The egg is picked up by the fallopian tube.
• Sperm swim up the cervix, through the uterus and into the fallopian tube to reach the egg for fertilization.
• The fertilized egg travels down the fallopian tube to the uterus.
• The fertilized egg implants and grows in the uterus.