Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Raj KumarYour feedback matters!
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me! Earn Amount Rs. 270.
Hi doctor, I started oil massage on head, now I am experience around 300 hair daily failing out, I consume whey protein and change my brand after each 6 month .do whey protien cause hair fall so why I am losing my hair, genetically no one in my family had hair fall .my age is 26.
I am a 29 year old guy. I used to masturbate by rubbing my penis on the bed. I did it at a very early age but stopped it after 10th standard. But after sometime nightfall began to happen and it still happens two times in a week. My testicles. Left one if hanging below the right one, this was not before. Also my penis is shrinking and has become very small. I had stopped masturbating after 10th standard, but still these problems happening. Please advise what to do. Can my penis get back to normal size?
I am 30 yrs old married male I am suffering from premature ejaculation it is within 2 minutes, so please suggest me the best sex delay spray for longtime sex and hope will be available in Kolkata, West Bengal. Please only spray don't suggest any tablet or viagra. Is Climax or Stud5000 will be as sex delay spray.
Very recently suffering from difficulty in passing urine I am aged 74 started taking tamsulosin 0.4mg tabs per day for the last 2days whether I will get relief or to consult urologist?
Hello doctor my penis had swollen and I found smegma when I retracted the skin from this I deduced that I had balanitis please help me.
Contact Dermatitis and Eczema or Atopic Dermatitis may be caused due to a variety of reasons. While contact dermatitis is a less severe condition that is caused when irritants escape from dirt and pollution to settle on the skin, Eczema refers to the inflammation of the skin due to allergic reactions or a family history of a similar condition. Contact dermatitis is usually characterised by sores and redness, while contact dermatitis will show up in the form of boil like eruptions. Homeopathy is one of the best, long term methods for treatment of this condition.
Let us see how this medicinal field can be used:
- Graphites: This medication helps in soothing the oozing that may happen from the boils found in eczema. This is also ideal for eczema patients who are obese or suffering from constipation. It is best suited for skin that has become hard and rough. It can cure the sticky discharge that may come from the pus filled boils. It can also be used for dermatitis, which can be seen in the folds of the skin and the abdomen.
- Mezereum: This medicine helps when there is a crust like formation due to dermatitis. The substance can also soothe the acute itching sensation, which takes place when there is pus filled below the dark layer of the crust. This itching usually gets worse at night.
- Hepar Sulphur: This medicine is best for severe cases when there is too much pus involved and about to burst out. It can also treat the deep cracks that may be found on the surface of the skin as well as the acute and intense itching sensation. Also, such severe cases leave the skin feeling sensitive to the slightest breeze or wind, in which case Hepar Sulphur can work well.
- Dulcamara: This medicine is best suited for patients, who live in places where it rains often and heavily. Dermatitis usually increases and becomes even more painful during monsoons and this medicine can help in bringing down the itching which may also cause bleeding on the yellow black crusts.
- Sulphur: When a burning sensation is one of the symptoms of dermatitis, Sulphur can be used. This is also prescribed for other skin ailments and for those who have a hereditary skin condition. This can also be used by patients who have had a relapse in their condition due to damp or cool weather, especially like monsoons, springtime or autumn. It also helps in soothing the symptoms of contact dermatitis which may occur due to contact with new detergent and clothing as well as pollution.