Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Submit a review for Dr. Raj KumarYour feedback matters!
My father aged 57 is a diabetic and bp patients. He get swelling in his leg. What may be the reason. Please suggest me the precaution. Thank you.
I am 78 years old. I take amlodac 5 mg in the morning. I had cataract surgery yesterday and my BP is coming down. It's is 155/95. Is there nothing to worry or can I take another tablet now?
Dear Doctor, I am a gross diabetic and hypertensive and have undergone cabg heart bypass ten years back. I am a professional working in a nationalized bank in supervisor cadre as officer. Since three months my feet and upper feet are burning and I feel that blood may shootout any time in that intensity of pain. There are frequent swellings in the ankles and feet, and unbearable pains in the entire day and more in the nights. I am using mixtard40 insulin 30am 16pm units, metformin, and silica-t and metyxyl for Blood pressure and also one nurokind one in the morn I in the evening. Yet no relief. Please advice for correction.
My age is 64 and I have cholesterol (forgive for spelling mistake) how to maintain or reduce it properly? What should eat during the process? Pls help me to cure it.
My father age are 56 year. They have high blood pressure. They have tablet for these. I want some advice for him. I think he has some heart problem as per our family doctor.
Hi Doctor Is Mild Hypertension Reversible? The Reading is 105/150. My age is 50 Years Male I have diabetes from 20 Years but most of the time under control I do everyday 5 KM walk and Yoga I do not like to take medication whole life Undergoing some stress from 6 months But things will settle down soon Can this disease be reversed?
I am 25 years old male my height is 6 feet n my weight is 90 kg. I have been suffering palpitation from 3 months. The reason of that was an earthquake from then whenever iI feel scary iI feel high paplipation. In nights it mostly happens some times. Q2 i am loosing hair at continuously reason is the dandruff. How to get rid of that how the new hair begin to grow.
I smoked excessive weed and ciggrate and drank a lot alcohol for 2 year and now I quit weed suddenly n dropped quantity of alcohol n ciggrate to minimum and now I am feeling stressed uneven heart beat and can not sleep properly and feel slight pain in chest sometimes and I can hear my heart beat in my head whole day and my whole body thuds with each heart beat and I am constantly developing anxiety and resting pulse is 95-100 is it normal or I need medical attention? If yes then in what direction I need medical attention? Please guide me doctor.
Homeopathy is a method of treatment, which is based on the fact that symptoms of a certain disease, if induced in small quantities, may help cure the same disease in a sick person. Cardiological disorders are complications of the heart; they can range from various disorders, such as heart attack or irregular heartbeats.
Homeopathic remedies are based on naturally occurring substances and are given to the patients in a diluted form. These remedies trigger the symptoms in small quantities and heal the body.
The various homeopathic treatments for cardiological disorders are:
- Latrodectus: This treatment is used to treat symptoms of precordial pain in the body.
- Aurum metallicum: Aurum metallicum is used in treating symptoms of weakness in the muscles of the heart.
- Aconitum:This treatment is used when a person is having a heart attack.
- Spigelia: Spigelia is used in the treatment of irregular heartbeats which may cause sharp pain in the chest.
- Cactus grandiflorus: This treatment is used in treating angina pectoris, which is characterized by symptoms of pain caused by decreased blood flow to the heart.
- Crataegus oxyacantha: This homeopathic treatment is used in treating coronary insufficiency in people. This disorder cause problems in heartbeat.
- Digitalis: This homeopathic treatment is used in treating cardiac muscle failure. This disorder causes palpitation, tightness in the heart muscles and a suffocating sensation.
- Kalmia latifolia: This treatment is effective in treating cardiac hypertrophy, which causes the heart muscle to thicken, resulting in size reduction of the ventricles. This treatment is very effective in treating cardiac hypertrophy that results after rheumatism.
- Glonoinum: This homeopathic treatment is prescribed to treat symptoms of plaque buildup in the artery, which cause hypertension. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.