Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Raj KohliYour feedback matters!
As many doctors suggest to avoid Albandazole during pregnancy, then what medicine should be used to treat infection. My wife is 7 months pregnant. She is feeling itchiness and smelling in her vagina also having small amount of yellow water discharge which creating infection (may be yeast infection). Kindly suggest medicine and treatment for this infection.
Hi doctor, I am 31 years old, my amh level is 0.03ng/ml. Trying for child since 6 years. But did't get. I am not interest for donals egg. Please advise to get natural baby.?
I am 6 weeks pregnant. I never knew flaxseed are unsafe in early pregnancy. I have been taking grounded flaxseed daily. Please help if that can cause any side effect?
Hi, I unfortunately took 2 ipill in the month so of July. The bleeding started in August and stopped for a while like 3 to 4 Days and again started bleeding. Now in between when I have sex the bleeding goes high and now it September and still have bleeding. Pls help.
Vulvodynia is a condition which causes severe pain in the opening (vulva) of the vagina without any apparent reason. The pain might be chronic in nature and can go on for years. Vulvodynia might affect your emotional health in the long-term and cause anxiety, depression and disrupted sleep patterns, if not treated immediately.
Doctors are still unsure regarding the exact causes of Vulvodynia. But there are few factors, which can increase your risks of suffering from this disorder:
- If you have a sensitive skin or have any past history of previous vaginal infections, you might be susceptible to vulvodynia.
- Vulvodynia might also be caused due to past injuries around the vulva.
- Sometimes, hormonal changes might also cause Vulvodynia.
- This disorder can also occur in women who have previously suffered from recurrent instances of sexual abuse.
The symptoms of Vulvodynia can be acute or chronic in nature with the pain being confined to one particular area or around the entire region.
The treatments for Vulvodynia aim at regulation of the symptoms. The most common treatments for Vulvodynia are:
- Your doctor might prescribe a specific dosage of steroids or antidepressants to get rid of the pain. Prescribed dosage of antihistamines might help to cure the itching sensation.
- You can apply a regulated amount of ‘Lidocaine’ ointment around the vulvar regions thirty minutes before sexual intercourse.
- You can also opt for pelvic floor therapies as they might provide relief from significant pain in the pelvic floor muscles resulting from vulvodynia.
- If the pain is centralized around a particular area, you might opt for vestibulectomy to remove the affected tissues and get rid of the pain.
Accidentally on 18 th march me and my husband are doing an unprotected sex. Within 1 hour I took a pill "unwanted 72" Today (22nd march) my period is coming but only 2 or 3 drops of blood is noticed by me. After that there is no blood is noticed. What should I do? Please help.
What crying does to your body
Do you know that every little activity that you perform on a daily basis impacts your body? what you eat, how long you sleep and even every tear you shed affects your body. Most people are aware of how their body reacts to major activities, like exercising, but few are aware of how the body reacts when they cry.
While you are generally concerned with the mental cause and effect of crying, have you thought about what crying does to you physically? tears are not always shed when a person is upset. Tears are a body's way of expressing itself as well as protecting itself. Everything from a happy ending in a movie to a dust particle in the eye can make you tear up.
There are essentially three kinds of tears. Basal tears and reflective tears help keep the eyes lubricated and irritant free respectively. It is the psych tears, which we commonly refer to as crying, that come as emotional responses.
Crying might be a sign of emotional stress and pain but if you are wondering how it harms your body, the answer is that it does not. Crying does not harm one's body physically. In fact it does better than harm to your body, purely physically speaking. Here's how-
- when you cry, your tears help your eyes remain clear.
- it also has anti-bacterial properties that keep your eyes clean.
- your eyes remain properly hydrated thus reducing any kind of irritation. You might feel dehydrated after a while due to the loss of water and salt.
- even the excess manganese in your body gets washed out through tears.
But for some, the act of crying can cause medical complications. It can lead to fits or can cause an acute shortness of breath. For those with severe heart conditions, there can be a cardiac pain. Crying can take a toll on your body if you have certain medical conditions. For most people crying does more good for their body than harm.
I am 29 year not conceived was having right ovarian cyst and with pain on right side and went through laparoscopy and findings of laparoscopy are left tube blocked and uterus small covered with tubercle like lesion and biopsy specimen of ovarian cyst result are proliferation phase endometrium with mild glandular hyperplasia tuberculosis granulation tissue tubo ovarian region and and waiting for biopsy results of endometrium. I am asked to take table akt4 for 2 months and akt2 for 4months and after taking akt4 for 2 months I can try for conceiving doctor said. My questions are 1) my husband had oral sex with me before my laparoscopy does he have chance of getting tb and how to find out he is infected from me or not. 2) if he is having tb bacteria and he is immune to it and is there any chance of me getting it back. 3) is it safe to try for conceiving after taking atk4 for 2 months 4) can I become pregnant naturally after this treatment please help me answering I would be very much thankful.
Hello, we have consult with a gayenologist she proscribe to my wife to take fertyl 50 twice by the third day of mc and livogen per day and prescribe me fetyl 25 per day 1. We have continued it. Now by the 2 month we trying for baby but my wife didn't get pregnant. We intercourse after her mc by 9th day with gep of 2 days in between the 16th day of mc. We have also done the blood test, urin test, tool test ,USG, semen test everything has to normal. Now told me that how and what we have to be do to get pregnant?
I have period cramps every month what should I do to get rid of it. Is there any pain killer to use on those times.
I haven't got periods for 3 months. I just have periods which is prolonging for more than 10days now. What should I do to stop it? Am a PCOD patient.
Hello doc. I had bipolar disorder. N also on medication of licab 300mg n qutipin. Me n my husband r planning for child next year. Pls suggest right precautions to be careful during pregnancy.
We are trying to consummate our marriage from last 7-8 months, I didnt have pain or any irritation in my vagina. But now when we are having our sex continuously for a month I feel little irritation and pain in my vagina. My last period was on 2nd nov.
When it comes to storing foods, we all think that the cooler the temperature it is stored at, longer will be the shelf life. However, what most of us fail to realize is that not all foods need to be stored in a freezer. It can do more harm than good. Read on to know more about foods that just should not be placed in the freezer.
- Potatoes: Given their high water content, storing in a freezer can make them fluffy, bloated and bland, especially if they are put in a freezer after baking. The texture of the potato in the dishes after freezing can also be change.
- Milk: While it is common to stash it away in the fridge, remember not to put it in the freezer. When you thaw it, the milk can separate into pieces (curdling) and not be useful to add in your cereal or for your tea. It is best kept outside in the regular cooling area.
- Eggs: While eggs can be stored in the fridge, there is no need to put the eggs with the shells in the freezer. The water inside can act up and cause the shell to break, leading to attack from bacteria. The eggs could also crack leaving a mess in the freezer. Remove eggs out of the shell, beat up nicely, and store in an airtight container if at all required (learn more about Having Eggs for Breakfast During SUMMERs).
- Milk products: Similar to milk, yoghurt, sour cream and cheese are also best left out of the freezer. The water content will expand and spoil them, leaving behind unhealthy and non-tasty yoghurt or cheese.
- Fried Foods: Be it French fries or mozzarella sticks, leaving them in the freezer can leave them soft and doughy. These are best left out of the freezer in order to retain their crunchy crispiness.
- Water-rich fruits and vegetables: While the fridge helps in keeping the vegetables and fruits fresh, the freezer does not. With water-rich food substances especially cucumber, lettuce and water melon, the water inside can form ice crystals. When removed from the freezer, during thawing, the water oozes out leaving a non-appealing pile of the fruit/vegetable.
- Re-using food items: Be it fruits or vegetables or meat, once thawed to normal temperature, it is best to avoid putting them back in the freezer. Once thawed, they draw a lot more bacteria and germs and are more harmful than the frozen foods. Remove only what is essential for use, thaw it and leave the rest to remain in the freezer.
- Salad greens: Frozen salad greens like spinach and lettuce can lose their crispiness, becoming limp and soft. To retain their freshness, stash them wrapped in a paper bag in the fridge.
Be careful of what you put in the freezer the next time and enjoy a healthy and hearty meal. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.
I m 1 month 9 days pregnant. Cant go out of my home. please help me. Kindly tell me. Which medicine can I take at home to abort this child. It is an unwanted pregnancy. please help doctor and those medicine should be safe. please reply as soon as possible.
My wife (28 years) is suffering from Cyst in left ovary past 2 years or more and now its going to block Fallopian Tube. We are trying for baby for past 3 years but not succeed. Dr. Advised for operation but we are not favour for operation until its last option. She is taking Homeopathy medicines past 2 months. Her Cyst is Benin (not Cancer). Previous Gynecologist Dr. Advised in starting stage, these are chocolate cyst and come and go, you should try for baby in normal way and gave her few vitamins Tabs. Unfortunately She didn't get pregnant yet. My question is that we want continue with Homeopathy medicines, my only fear is that would it not be worst in future. Can she take Homeopathy continue and delay in operation for few more month? It may be no need of operation in future. Please advice. Thanks.
Dementia is a general classification of a brain disease that causes a long haul and frequently steady abatement in the capacity to think and recall that is sufficiently incredible to influence a man's everyday functioning. Other normal manifestations incorporate passionate issues, issues with dialect, and a lessening in motivation. An individual's awareness is not influenced. The most common example of dementia is the Alzheimer's disease.
Physiotherapy for Dementia:
A patient with dementia can benefit from physiotherapy regardless of the possibility that the patient can't perceive their own family. Physiotherapy, notwithstanding, can be of good advantage to the individual who has dementia and also their family and parental figures at different stages. The principle explanation behind this is that recovery administrations can help the dementia patient to be as utilitarian as would be prudent for whatever length of time that is conceivable. Here are 5 ways physiotherapy benefits an Alzheimer's patient:
- Physiotherapy can keep up the Alzheimer's patient's freedom and mobility as much as one could expect reasonably. A physiotherapist can outline a home activity program and work intimately with relatives to administer to the Alzheimer's patient.
- Physiotherapists, as independent experts, embrace much detailed, separately custom-made appraisals of the disorders, action confinements and restrictions imposed upon individuals with dementia.
- The caretakers of individuals with dementia regularly show weakness when contrasted with their same aged companions. Physiotherapy helps with diminishing the weight of consideration by instructing caregivers to provide encouragement and upliftment to individuals with dementia.
- Patients with dementia are always at a risk of falling down and hurting themselves. Poor balance accounts for the danger of falls. This can be worked upon and improved by physiotherapy driven exercises. Exercise can have a huge and positive effect on behavioral and mental indications of dementia, enhancing psychological capacity and mindset, which can decrease the doses of strong medicines. Special exercise routines are assigned to the patients which help improve their body balance while walking.
- Physiotherapy has crucial influence in advancing and keeping up portability of individuals with dementia. It assumes a basic part in the end of life consideration by overseeing situations, seating and complicated muscle contracture. Individuals with dementia regularly experience issues in communicating pain. Pain influences cognizance, inspiration and reaction to any intervention. Physiotherapists are specialists in recognizing and treating pain in dementia patients and give training to care home staff and caregivers of the patients.
Physiotherapy is very important for dementia patients. Regular physiotherapy sessions are beneficial for patients for improvement in condition.
Related Tip: "7 Early Symptoms of Dementia"