Find numerous Sexologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Sexologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Sexologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Raj Brar
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Premature Ejaculation
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment of HIV AIDS
Treatment of Sexual Weakness
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of Curved Penis
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Low Sperm Count
Treatment of Gonorrhea
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Loss Of Libido
Treatment of Genital Warts
Treatment of Delayed Ejaculation
Treatment of Genital Herpes
Treatment of Syphilis
Treatment of Sexual Disorders
Treatment of Male Infertility or Impotency
Treatment of HPV Infections
Submit a review for Dr. Raj BrarYour feedback matters!
My penis does not erect hard. It ejaculates fast. Semen is watery. Not thick. Cant satisfy a lady. Its horrible. How can I get back to normal sex life permanently. I am only 25. Pls save my life. Homeopath doctor is welcome.
I had unprotected oral sex a couple of time. I earlier diagnosed with urine infection as some discharge was coming out of my penis. That problem was cured. Now I have seen some growth on my penis head under the foreskin. Some kind of lump just close to the area where skin is attached to the penis. I do t have idea what exactly it is but I had searched on internet that it is HPV and it is a wart. What I can do now to get rid off this thing it looks odd and I want to know the risk also.
Hey Mujhe baar baar Masterbathing Krne ke aadat hai mujhe yhe aadat khatam krna hai uske liye mujhe kya krna ho ga.
I'm 19 year old and last night my mom caught me during masturbation I was totally naked. And she is always too much possessive about that and regularly keep eyes on me. I use to do once in week but every time she caught me and punish me for that. What should I do? How to face her?
I have been taking novelon for 6 days now so now is it effective and there would be no issues if I get involve in intercourse without using condom ?
What are the first signs & symptoms of HIV +ve person? And what are the recent treatments and success rate if the person diagnosed in 1st stage! Please guide!
Pain in left testicle, burning urine. Cramps in legs. Issues with erection. Severe burning in urine and pain in left testicle after masturbation which doesn't happen after sex.
I am addicted to masturbation since 6 years. Now I am 18. But a since a year ago each time I masturbate I suffer with an extreme problems of concentration, confusion and memory loss and it last till now. I can't even do calculation properly when I am on shop. Is this due to malnutrition? I am getting bothered that I have lost my intelligence. What should I do?
It's being one year I got married but I am notable to do sex. I feel very bad. Now these days it's common to do sex. But even after marriage m not able to do. I am not able to insert my husband penis in vagina. He is not ready for doctors visit. Its painful. My very afraid. Please help.
Klinefelter's syndrome is a medical condition in which a boy is born with an extra copy of the 'X' chromosome. Klinefelter's syndrome has an adverse effect on testicular growth and results in the formation of smaller than normal testicles. This affects the production of the sex hormone testosterone. It can also cause lower retention of muscle mass, facial or body hair and enlarged breast tissues. It is difficult for people who are diagnosed with Klinefelter's syndrome to father children because they produce little to no sperm and often has to resort to take help from assisted reproductive procedures to procreate.
Generally Klinefelter's syndrome is not diagnosed before adulthood because of the fact that there are few noticeable symptoms which might indicate Klinefelter's syndrome during infancy, childhood or adolescence period.
The few characteristics which might indicate the condition are listed below:
1. Development of weak muscles.
2. Taking above average time to develop basic motor skills.
3. Delaying in speaking.
4. The testicles haven't descended into the scrotum.
Boys and teenagers develop the following characteristics:
1. They tend to have longer leg and broader hips than their peers.
2. Onset of puberty is delayed or in some cases absent or incomplete.
3. After puberty, less muscular bodies and less facial and body hair compared with other teens
4. Smaller than average size of penis.
1. Klinefelter's syndrome occurs due to the occurrence of an extra 'X' chromosome in the cells instead of the normal combination on 'XY' chromosomes.
2. In some severe cases, there is the occurrence of more than one extra 'X' chromosome in each cell.
3. This is not inherited or a genetic condition. This occurs due to a random error during the formation of the egg , the sperm or post conception.
Diagnoses and Treatment:
1. Chromosome analysis and hormone testing are the two main ways to diagnose this condition.
2. Abnormal hormone levels present in blood and urine, might indicate Klinefelter's syndrome.
Early diagnosis and medication minimizes the effects of Klinefelter's syndrome. These include:
1. Testosterone replacement therapy. In treatment, testosterone is injected at regular intervals from the onset of puberty to ensure normal growth.
2. Patients also need educational support as well as speech therapy to overcome any barriers the patient is experiencing.
3. Removal of excess breast tissue and fertility treatment.
4. With the help of intracytoplasmic sperm injection, it is possible for patients with low sperm production to father children. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.