Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Raj Beaida
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Raj BeaidaYour feedback matters!
I have scabies from last 2 months. I have been used Scabend cream 5% 6 times in weekly basis. I also have been used ivecap Ab (empty stomach) 5 times on weekly basis. Still there are two dots of scabies on my penis. I have been consulted 2 best dermatologist in my locality. I discussed all this with them but no solution. No one in my family have scabies then why I am the only victim? I afraid to to use Scabend cream again and again. I read somewhere that excess use of scabend cream can create skin cancer problem. Kindly help me out. I will be very thankful.
I am a 23-year-old woman and sometimes I suffer from a mild headache sometimes a severe headache. Mostly it happens whole week even in the morning after I wake up. I work in a biotechnology lab where I have to do some experiments. I worry sometimes when my experiments didn't give results and I also thinks very much about any incident when happens to me. What should I do to reduce my headache?
Hi, My partner having motion issue from 3 to 4 years. Stool formation not happening daily basis. It's happens 3rd or 4 th day always. She had a successful pile operation treatment in past (probably 4 years back) Is there any treatment for this motion problem? please Help.
Hi Right Overy is bulky with polycystic appearance of volume 10.3 ml. Left Overy is normal but 11.3 mm dominant follicle is present.
My skin for intimate areas is sensitive veet created rashness and irritation please recommend some good hair removal cream with no problems.
Hi Sir, I am seeking gastrointestinal problem for last 3 years, Visited & medicated in my native place above 25 times by various doctors and recently 2 times at Bangalore doctor improvement very poor. Yet, burning pain going on, what to do please suggest. Can you please tell me the name of best gastroenterologist with details in India?
What should be an average penis size ? How could it be measured perfectly ? Is a bendy penis a cause of concern ?
Do you have energy and stamina that you had in your twenties?
Trust me, you are not alone. Men begin losing testosterone once they cross 30 and the effects of low testosterone become apparent by the time they reach 40.
Some of the most common effects of low testosterone include reduced libido and energy, erectile problems, weight gain, loss of lean muscle, weaker bones, irritable behavior etc.
However, it is possible to boost testosterone levels in your body with the help of some simple changes in diet. Listed below are some foods that can help elevate your testosterone levels:
1. Red meat - I know it is high in cholesterol but it is also high in protein. Foods that are rich in protein can help increase testosterone production in the body. The key is to have them in moderation. So, just enjoy your steak!
2. Fish - Fish is not just a great source of protein but is also rich in essentials fats like omega 3 fatty acids. It is important to know that your body needs essentials fats to produce steroid hormones like testosterone. Apart from this, such fats also keep your arteries well oiled to ensure better blood circulation. This can help boost your libido too.
3. Nuts and beans - including a small serving of nuts and beans in your daily diet can help ensure a testosterone boost for your body. Nuts and beans are a rich source of essential fats and minerals like zinc that help stimulate testosterone production in the body.
4. Oysters - I am sure you are already aware of this one. Oysters have long been used as a libido booster. What makes them great for increasing testosterone is that they are rich in zinc.
5. Cut Down on Carbs - You must also try to avoid foods that are rich in simple sugars. This is because they tend to spike Insulin levels in your body that tends to interfere with testosterone production. Thus, you must avoid or cut down on chips and potatoes.
7. No More Beer - Alcohol is proven to slow down testosterone production in the body. It can also give you a belly bulge, which again tends to be counter productive for testosterone production in the body.
Testosterone Supplements - Apart from the above foods, a natural testosterone supplement can help boost your T-levels. Some of the best supplements include natural ingredients like tribulus terrestris, ginseng, ginkgo biloba, zinc etc. They are proven to be a safe alternative to testosterone injections. They do not have any side effects and have been getting more and more popular.