Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Raj BalaYour feedback matters!
I m 26years old. I have been doing hand job for many years. It is weel erected and I m enjoying it, but when I had sex with one girl I found it so difficult to get it erected. I was giving shots, but it had not erected. I felt ashame of myself. However when I did hand job it had erected. I am really confused. I am just fearing. I am going to get marry. Please help me with advise.
I have a big problem of headache. So I can not feel well so do a need step for this matter and I want to consult wid a doctor.
Hello doctor, when I was 8-9 years old I had chickenpox on my face, that disease dropped 2-3 marks on my face, so please help me how can I remove that spots.
I have been suffering from backpain since 3 years. Pain killer have to use many times. But until I am not in cureway. So kindly advs me pls.
I am suffering from pimples on my face. It is too much paining and I can't able to get relief. It is bigger than a normal pimple Please help me what should I do.
I have hair fall problem now it's on critical level please suggest how to treat. I am really to nervous about it. Is there any way to grow again.
Turmeric has been extensively used in Indian households for centuries now. It is used in almost every Indian dish. Most Indian recipes are incomplete without a pinch of turmeric. Turmeric is often used on wounds as well. But are we aware of the amazing health benefits that turmeric has? A pinch of turmeric in that we put in our food items has lots of benefits. Here are some benefits of this wonder ingredient:
1. Prevents cancer
Turmeric is useful in preventing cancer. It can destroy cancer cells and prevent the growth of existing cancer cells. It can prevent cancer because of a component it contains, called ‘curcumin’.
Turmeric also has anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties. Curcumin controls inflammation. Therefore, turmeric is great in soothing burns because of its antiseptic properties.
3. Useful in treating arthritis
Anti-inflammatory properties of turmeric are great in treating arthritis. Therefore, consuming turmeric on a regular basis can prove to be good to patients suffering from arthritis.
4. Controls diabetes
Turmeric is also very useful in controlling diabetes. Turmeric helps to control diabetes since it helps in keeping moderate insulin levels. Turmeric is also effective in reducing insulin resistance, which can prevent type-2 diabetes. Turmeric is a diabetes food and diabetes cure.
5. Keeps weight n check:
Turmeric I also very useful in keeping your weight in check. It is one of the spices that aids in weight loss. Therefore, turmeric should be a part of your diet food plan for weight loss. Make turmeric a plan of your diet meal plan if you wish to lose weight. It also improves digestion, reduces gas and burning.
5. Great for skin
Owing to its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, turmeric is great for skin. It is very effective in treating acne. Adding turmeric with some lemon juice or rose water and applying it on face is a great remedy for treating acne.
When I go for a walk or standing half an hour in my both hands feel swelling & too much itching in hand. What is this and what treatment. I am patient of gout &thyroid.
Is it ok for a 40+ woman to get her eggs frozen if she is married but otherwise healthy and normal? What are the risks?
I had unprotected sex one day before onset of my periods. I took ipill the next day morning. Is there any chance of pregnancy? Its been 3 days but no withdrawal bleeding yet. No periods yet. Will there be any delay? If so how many days will my periods get delayed?
I am 32 year old boy, I am feeling headache and depression from last two month. please help me with both?
Hello Doctor I am 20 years college going student. I am not getting beard means beard is not coming on my face I tried shaving n all d things Bt still d situation is same. So please can you help me by suggesting some methods or medicine for beard to come.
A stuffed up nose and pressure on our cheekbones can often mean you have acute sinusitis. Acute sinusitis, also called acute rhinosinusitis, is a short-term infection or inflammation of the membranes that line your sinuses. It prevents mucus from draining from your nose.
What Causes Acute Sinusitis?
Illnesses and conditions that can cause acute sinusitis include:
- bacterial upper respiratory tract infections
- fungal sinus infections
- allergies that cause mucus production in the sinuses
- lack of cilia motility, caused by disease (cilia are the small hairs located in your sinuses that move to push mucus out of your sinuses)
- nasal polyps or tumors
- deviated nasal septum
- enlarged or infected adenoids
- infected tooth (in rare cases bacteria can spread from the infected tooth to the sinuses)
- cystic fibrosis (a disease that causes thick, sticky mucus to build up in the body)
Symptoms of acute sinusitis include:
- nasal congestion
- thick, yellow, or green mucus discharge from the nose
- sore throat
- a cough (usually worse at night)
- drainage of mucus in the back of your throat
- pain, pressure, or tenderness behind your eyes, nose, cheeks, or forehead
- bad breath
- reduced sense of smell
- reduced sense of taste
However, sometimes, especially if you suffer from chronic sinusitis,medical intervention is required.
- Saline Nasal Spray: This is a spray you put into your nose several times a day to clean your nasal passages.
- Nasal Corticosteroids: There are many types of nasal corticosteroids. They include fluticasone, budesonide, mometasone, beclomethsone. These nasal sprays not only help to treat inflammation, they help prevent to prevent inflammation as well.
- Aspirin: This is a type of OTC pain relievers and they help relieve the pain of acute sinusitis. Acetaminophen and ibuprofen are two other OTC pain relievers which can be used instead of aspirin.
- Antibiotics: Antibiotics are usually not required and should never be taken without the doctor's prescription. However, sometimes the doctor may recommend it if he thinks there is a bacterial infection or if the symptoms progress rapidly.
- Immunotherapy: Immunotherapy is given when allergies are the reason you are having acute sinusitis. It is rarely needed, however.
- Surgery: For sinusitis symptoms which are chronic or occur frequently, nasal surgery may be the best option for permanent relief. A number of different surgical procedures can be used to treat acute sinusitis such as balloon sinuplasty, endoscopic sinus surgery etc.