Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Raj BaidaYour feedback matters!
I have done sex before my marriage. N m getting married now. I want you to tell me any solution so that my husband can not be able to know about this.
What are muscle knots?
Muscle knots are points within a muscle where contracted fibers are unable to release 1, or, as the dictionary puts it: highly irritable localized spots of exquisite tenderness in a nodule in palpable taunt bands of muscle tissue.
A common problem for active people, muscle knots technically called myofascial trigger points, or mtps feel like a small knot to your fingertips. These knots can range from the size of a pinhead in smaller muscles to the size of your thumb in larger muscles. 2
Muscle knots can cause pain in two ways: (1) latent trigger points, which are knots that only hurt when you put pressure on them, and (2) active trigger points, which are knots that actively refer pain along your neural pathways, causing it in non-localized areas.
Trigger points in a constant state of contraction have excess metabolic waste and oxygen use because blood flow to this area stops this sends pain signals to the brain. Because your brain wants to stop the pain, it commands the muscle to rest, which leads to under-usage of the muscle. This is what makes the muscle shorten and tighten up.
What causes muscle knots?
The most common causes of muscle knots are:
1) accidents acute trauma, such as bad falls sports injuries that strain you joints and muscles
2) postural stress sitting too long with poor posture, sitting with no support, lifting improperly
How much exercise do people over age 50 really need? Do sleep needs change as we age? How much sleep do we need after age 50?
My wife aged 30 had polycystic ovarian history .Her hair falls in a rapid manner & weight increased day by day .Though we try for baby from last two years we failed. She also have very low libido. No sexual urge in normal. After ejaculation she quickly wash her vagina by water. Can you give us any remedy. Homeopathy?
I am suffering of viral fever for last 2 days and having medicine. I got too much cough n chest pain as well, my doctor says you will b fine. What should I do?
Are you one of those geniuses who cry on their every birthday? The nightmare that growing up is; has you bawling your eyes out every year when you look in the mirror and see that one newborn wrinkle! Botox is not the solution, neither is plastic surgery.
Not to miss the fact that there are a million creams available for wrinkles in the market (and most of our celebrities swearing by them), but why go cream shopping when you can simply go Ayurvedic!
Here are five simple Ayurvedic tricks that will destroy all your wrinkles:
1. Massage your face with almond oil or just apply castor oil on your wrinkles at night and leave it overnight. It’s easy and simple. You will definitely start noticing the difference.
2. A very effective treatment for wrinkles is Indian gooseberry or Amlaki. They are a rich source of vitamin C and rubbing it on the wrinkles will definitely lighten them.
3. Grate some cucumber and sieve it to get the juice. Apply the juice on the wrinkle affected area daily for half an hour and see visible results within two weeks.
4. Eat a mixture made of ginger and honey to treat the wrinkles. It will not only reduce them but also keep them at bay.
5. Tulsi or Basil is famous for its anti-ageing properties. Drink a decoction made from the leaves or simply chew a few leaves every day to slacken the development of wrinkles. Growing up is inevitable, but delaying it is definitely a piece of cake with Ayurveda!