Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Raj AryaYour feedback matters!
Sir my front bottom teeth get removed. So what will be the cost for duplicate teeth. Please tell me in detail. than.
I have a gum problem. Blood is coming from the gums when I brushed or when I touched it please tell me a solution.
I hv SME prblm about my teeth itz a yellow colour when I brush hardly my teeth are no recovery to that colour so what will I do.
A beautiful smile plays a very vital role in enhancing the overall beauty of face. Rotated, stained and maL-placed tooth can cause major aesthetic/cosmetic and psychological problems in teenage and young adults. Mid-line teeth gap, rotated teeth, crowded teeth, stained teeth, broken tooth edges and wearing tooth edges are the most common cosmetic problems that our patients report to us. Dynamic advancements in the field of dentistry has come across with the solution of majority of cosmetic problems.
Here we discuss the various options available for improving smile:
1. Veneers: They are thin pieces of porcelain or plastic glued to the front of your teeth. For teeth that are severely discoloured, chipped or misshapen and gaps between the teeth, veneers create a durable and pleasing smile. A veneer is made to match the colour and shape of your tooth. Not everyone is a candidate for professional teeth whitening. Bleaching is not recommended if you have tooth colored fillings, crowns, caps or bonding in your front teeth. There are two types of veneers:
a. Porcelain (indirect) veneers, which must first be created to fit your teeth in a dental laboratory and require two visits to the dentist. Porcelain veneers are generally stronger, while composite veneers are less expensive. With porcelain veneers, the dentist takes an impression of the tooth and sends it to the dental lab for fabrication of the veneer, usually after the front of the tooth has been reduced.
b. Composite (direct) veneers, which are bonded to your tooth enamel in a single visit. With either method, the tooth is prepared for bonding by roughening the front surface with mild etching solution. The veneer can then be bonded to your tooth using a dental bonding cement.
2. Bonding: It uses composite resin to restore chipped or broken teeth, fill in gaps and reshape or recolor your smile. After applying a very mild etching solution that slightly roughens the surface of your teeth and permits the bonding material to adhere, your dentist applies the resin and sculpts, colours and shapes it to provide a pleasing result. A high-intensity light hardens the material, which is then finely polished. Bonding agents are used in treatment of midline gap closures, fractured tooth restoration, wearing teeth edges.
3. Whitening: Some people are born with teeth that are more yellow than others. Others have teeth that yellow with age. Your natural tooth colour can also be affected by many factors. Surface stains (called extrinsic stains by dentists) and discolouration can be caused by:
a. Tobacco (whether smoked or chewed)
b. Drinking tea, coffee, or red wine
c. Eating highly pigmented foods such as cherries and blueberries
d. Accumulation of tartar deposits, which result from plaque that has hardened
e. Treatment with the antibiotic tetracycline during the time when teeth are forming
f. Yellowing or greying of the teeth as part of the aging process
g. Trauma to the teeth that may result in the death of the tooth's nerve, giving the tooth a brown, grey or black colour.
Whitening/Bleaching is a simple procedure where whitening agents are applied over the tooth surface in order to chemically change the colour of tooth. It can either be a single visit clinical procedure or multiple application home procedure under the guidance of your dentist.
Will my newly whitened teeth stain?
Any tooth can stain, including the veneers and bonds mentioned above. To help prevent stains from coming back, avoid smoking, coffee, tea, red wine and heavily coloured foods. And brush your teeth twice a day with a whitening toothpaste. If you wish to discuss about any specific dental problem, you can consult a specilized dentist and ask a free question.
Sir, My Father is 60 years old. His 3 Nos. Of Tooths have lost. He want to implant / fix the new one. What is the procedure and What will be the cost. I stay in Jamshedpur.
I will be getting mouth ulcers regularly. I eat the same food which others eat in my home. I have consulted so many doctors in my area but no use. What is the reason? please find me a better capsule to recover the ulcers.
My Orthodontic treatment is going on. First the dentist charged Rs. 15,000 for the braces (removable metal plates) and then Rs. 1,500 every month for consultation. And now he said that he will convert that braces into retainer and I will have to give around Rs. 3,000 for material cost. Other than this for Metal filling (cavity) and scaling he charged about Rs. 5,000 I want to know whether he is charging more than the actual cost.
I have been smoking, and there's a tar formed over the teeth sometimes there's blood also coming from them just want to know is this symptoms of gingivitis.
Does extraction of teeth affects on brain? I I have problems in remembering text book stuffs? Please advice.
The tablet (calcarea, phosphorica,homeopathy tablet) for deficiency of calcium in our teeth is harmful to my mouth or my body?
My teeth enamal wearout food particles enter in gums what to do to repair enamal loss . I am 50 year.
Bad breath is a dental problem which could also emanate due to poor digestion. It can also be experienced as a side effect of other ailments as well as medications. Smoking and bad diet may lead to this and it usually becomes a matter of low self-esteem as time goes by. Homeopathy is one of the most natural forms of medication, treatment and wellness when it comes to such problems that affect the lifestyle of the patient. These medicines usually combine very small doses of naturally found elements so as to cure an ailment or condition. Yet, it is important to remember that one must get a prescription for these medicines from a professional medical practitioner.
Read on to know more about the types of homeopathic remedies available for bad breath.
- Merc Sol: If your bad breath problem also comes with symptoms like a moist mouth or constant dribbling, then this medicine may be prescribed. This usually happens when the salivary glands become too active and produce more moisture than what the mouth can handle on a normal basis.
- Pulsatilla: This medicine is usually prescribed if the patient complains of a dry mouth along with a bad breath problem. This helps in treating related symptoms like the lack of proper hydration due to the lack of thirst. Not drinking enough water can also lead to the problem of dry mouth and thereafter, a bad odour from the mouth.
- Kreosote: This medicine is considered as a very effective medication for bad breath, especially if the bad breath takes place due to caries in the teeth. This medicine can also help patients who are experiencing bleeding gums along with caries and bad breath.
- Hepar Sulphur and Carbo Veg: The combination of these two medicines is known as one of the best when it comes to treating bad breath. The other symptoms that call for the prescription of these medicines include Gingivitis or gum infection related problems and symptoms. When there is bleeding and pus in the gums due to the infection, then this medicine is usually prescribed. Excessive salivation is also another symptom that is treated by this medicine combination. Hepar Sulphur can be used if there is a throat-related infection or ailment that can lead to the problem of bad breath.
- Carbolic Acid: A homeopathic doctor will usually prescribe this medicine if the problem of bad breath is accompanied by intense and perpetual pain in the abdomen. The patient will also complain of gas in stomach due to the ailment that affects the stomach in such cases. This gives rise to many symptoms including bad breath. Loss of appetite is also treated by this medicine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.