Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Raj AryaYour feedback matters!
Whenever I brush my teeth, I get ulcers formed in my mouth. Because of that, it becomes very painful to eat food. What should I do?
I am yogita gadhave from khandala 44 years old. I have. Pain in the cap which is put by you in second tooth which medicine I should take for relief? Ki.
I have a problem in my teeth. Just to tell you I have taken root canal treatment 2 months from now for the same teeth that I'm suffering right now like some sort of shock when I drink cool/chilled water or any other items. Please suggest me what should I do.
Sir I have very smell in my mouth. I brush two times but it's not gone from some days what should I do. Please suggest.
I am suffering from teeth problem Please help me if you any suggestions I want to safe my teeth I hope you give me answer.
In my lower teeth back side it has become brownish. I mean brownish layer has been settled. Its not cavity but something different please let me know wat I can do. I think it has been settled coz brush cannot reach there
My front teeth has broken. What should have I do for regain my tooth on shape. Please give me good information.
Hi while I am eating frequently use to chew my cheeck so in my mouth one smal bulb kind of a clotting from last 4 year what to do for that.
I Need to ask about daily habits. 1) what about schedule of brushing tooth? please tell me. When I use paste? and when I not need to use? 2) which tooth paste is good? 3) does the soap good for bathing? if yes. Then which soap? if no then what can be used instead it?
Fruits, such as apples, might be sweet, but they're also high in fibre and water. The action of eating an apple produces saliva in your mouth which rinses away bacteria and food particles. The fibrous texture of the fruit also stimulates the gums and massages it. Eating an apple isn't the same as brushing your teeth with a toothpaste that contains flouride, but it can protect you until you have a chance to brush. Pack either a whole aplle or apple slices in your lunch to give your mouth a good scrubbing at the end of the meal.
Dr. Puja Bansal (Director)
Dear doc my mother's teeth are getting lose and falling. No plaques or cavities. Her age is 50 plus. Due to many other health related issues, her dental appointment is getting delayed. Kindly advise remedies/tips to strengthen gums and prevent tooth fall before meeting dentist. Sugest best tooth paste to strengthen gums. Thank you.
My teeth is Good but in improper place. Can I set my teeth through any dentist now. My age is 20 years. Is it possible to do that.
Odontalgia or severe toothache is characterized by extreme pain or inflammation of the tooth and its surrounding areas. The excruciating pain that you might experience may stem as a result of gum infection, tooth decay, infection of the dental pulp, abscess and due to certain other reasons like extraction or filling of the teeth. Another key reason for extreme toothache is the fact that a number of heart problems, such as myocardial infarction and angina tend to affect your dental health negatively.
While some toothaches might occur sporadically, they might pose a danger against your overall well-being in the long run, if the condition is left untreated. Homeopathy can serve as the perfect antidote to your toothache problems and its effects are noted to be significantly higher when it comes down to the question of long-term consumption. Here is a list of homeopathic medications that might prove to be a pain alleviator for your dental complications:
- Hepar Sulph and Silicea: Root abscess responds positively, to both Hepar Sulph and Silicea. For fever accompanied with occasional chills due to severe toothache, Hepar Sulph is considered to be the perfect remedy and tends to significantly decrease the level of swelling and pain. On the other hand, if your face swells and there is an incidence of gum inflammation, Silicea must be used to numb the effects of root abscess.
- Plantago: Plantago is noted to be the most commonly prescribed medicine for toothaches and for treating sensitivity. The pain extending to the ears from the teeth receives maximum relief due to the effects of Plantago. It might have to be taken internally or applied externally depending on the severity of the toothache and its accompanying conditions.
- Staphysagria: Sensitivity is best taken care of by Staphysagria and resolves the problem of worsening of toothache, when any drink or food is consumed. Bleeding gums and excess salivation is also another aspect that is looked after by Staphysagria.
- Arnica: Tooth extraction and filling may often lead to the consequence of nerve-wrecking pain in the gums and the affected area. For this, Arnica is prescribed to assuage the nerve pain and must be taken in along with Hypericum, another homeopathy medicine, for best results.
- Merc Sol: Problems of halitosis and excessive salivation that tend to occur simultaneously with toothaches can be solved by a dosage of Merc Sol. Bleeding gums, looseness of teeth and sensitivity are all taken care of by the same medication.
- Hecla Lava: For jaw swells along with toothache, you must always opt for Hecla Lava. The effect is instantaneous and relieves both swelling and pain.
- Chamomilla: Chamomilla serves as the best remedial homeopathic medicine for easing heat sensitivity that is likely to worsen the existing toothache. Drinks and food, either hot or cold, can then be consumed easily because of the numbing effect of this medicine.