Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Veterinarians in India. You will find Veterinarians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Veterinarians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatments For Birds
Neurosurgery In Dogs And Cats
Services For Birds
Treatment For Reptiles
Veterinary Dental Prophylaxis
Veterinary Surgery Soft Tissue
Submit a review for Dr. RahulYour feedback matters!
Hello everyone, I have a 3 months old cat. Unfortunately I have to go to my place urgently, and I want to get her with me. My train journey takes 16 hours to reach. Can anyone suggest me some sleeping medicine for her which she can bear. Please give me name. India
How could i comfort my dog in this summer?or could cut his hair(coat)short so that he should not feel too much heat. Please give me suggestion
We have a Cockerspanal & Dashhund mixed breed, 2 years male, Very active. The problem is he does not eat much. We give him Chicken/Mutton mixed with rice in the Morning and Night. Morning and Evening glass of milk. Pedigree is all the time kept in the bowl. The problem is eats only Chicken/Mutton and does not eat rice. He does not eat Egg or anything else. We have given him deworming tablet recently and we give him every 3 months. Pl. Let us know whether this is okay or what else can be tried. He has got some small tick in the body although we have treated him for tick. Please Advice.
My dog aged 4 years suffers from bad breath. I have tried brushing his teeth, which he does not like and is such a waste of time and energy. What should I do?
Hi my male gsd has turned 1 this April and I want to nueter him also he has developed umbilical hernia, both the operations at same time now is it okay for my dogs health?
Sir mera dog german shepherd h and vo 9 saal ki h Sir usko 7-8 months say skin allergy ho rahe h. Maay treatment kar va te hu tub sahi ho jate h and again fir say ho jate h abhi usay khujli ho gaye starting hi h abhi may doctor say recommend bhi kar liya h Sir please aap mujhe uske skin allergy ka koi solution bataye. Please.
Sir ,i have a one month old lab puppy and sir I don't what happened to her she vomited 3 times and she is having loose motion. please suggest me medicines.
Doctor, I have a pet dog named "Messy. He is my favorite.He is 11 months aged dog.He has been diseased for the last 3 week. His back legs became very weak.So he couldnot balance his body when he stand up. And falls down when he tries to walk. His body,especially back legs and stomach portion vibrate like shivering. He couldnot raise his tail. Lachrymal fluid is produced more in the eyes. Doctor said that many dogs in our area have this disease. 3 injections had taken to him. Before 2 days,the following injections had been taken by the doctor. Inj. Neurobion forte-1 Inj. Dexona2ml -1 and also gave the syrup Tefroli But still he is in a critical condition. What will I do doctor? kindly reply to this.
Summer can mean lots of fun outside with your dog. But when the temps soar, take steps to protect your pet. Whether you take him for a walk down the street, a ride in the car, or just out in the yard to play, the heat can be hard on him. Here's how to keep your furry best friend safe.
1. Never leave your dog in the car. No, not even if you think you’ll only be a few minutes. Even when it isn’t that hot outside, the temp can soar inside a closed car. On an 85-degree day, it can reach 102 F within 10 minutes. And that's with a window cracked. After 30 minutes, it could be up to 120. Leave your dog at home, or go places where he can come with you.
2. Keep your house cool. If Fido’s home alone, make sure he can truly chill. Leave the air conditioner on and close the drapes. If you don't have AC, open the windows and turn on a fan. You may want to try a cooling vest or mat to see if they help.
3. Watch when you exercise. Limit when and how much you do when it's hot and humid. Take walks in the cooler part of the day, in the early morning and evening hours. Carry water, too -- enough for both of you.
4. Check the pavement. Before you head out for a walk, touch the pavement. If it's too hot for your hand, it's too hot for your dog's paw pads. Walk on the grass and stay off the asphalt. You also might want to try booties for your dog so his paws don’t burn.
5. Offer plenty of water and shade. Don't leave your pooch alone outside for long. And when he is there, make sure he has shade and lots of fresh, cool water. Add ice cubes when you can. Trees are better than doghouses for shade. They let air flow through. Doghouses can trap the heat and make it worse. Think about a kiddie pool or a sprinkler to help your pal cool off in the yard.Make cool treats. Help your canine chill from the inside out. For puppy popsicles, make ice cubes with tasty treats inside. Or fill and freeze a chew toy to make a chilly snack.
6. Keep an eye on the humidity, too. When the air is full of moisture, your dog may not be able to pant enough to cool himself off. That can raise his temperature, which can lead to heatstroke. Stay inside, and limit exercise, too.
7. Take care of at-risk dogs. Be watchful if you have a snub-nosed pet like a pug or bulldog. Their smaller airways make it harder for them to release heat when they pant. It's also easy for old and overweight dogs, or those with heart and breathing problems, to get heatstroke.
8. Groom your pet. If your dog has long hair, get rid of any mats and tangles. It will help keep him cool. Don't shave or clip his coat before you talk to your vet or groomer. The extra fur that keeps him warm in winter may also keep him cool in summer.
9. Watch for signs of overheating. Your dog can't tell you when he doesn't feel well, so keep an eye out for heatstroke, which can have these symptoms:
My femail dog have cross in 3 days continue i thik she have sufering from period so pls u tell me the abortion medicine so she couldn't pregnent.
I have a 45 day old french mastiff that has lameness in his hind legs that started 24 hours after administering puppy DP. He is alert and active, eating fine, not throwing up and no fever. What could be the cause and what is the cure?
I have 3 year old female Indian dog. She has problem getting up after sitting and has been walking slower than her usual pace. Vet here gave nurokind pet syrup, calcium supplement and bone builder. Yet I don't see any improvement. It has been three days since this started. Please suggest something.
Hiii, is egg good for German Shepherd and my dog was not taking food properly even royal canine adult german shepherd food. Please suggest me best feed for it. Thank you.
Hi I have a golden 3 years old female labrador retriever suddenly from last two days some small amount of blood is coming from her mouth from last two days some blood and blood clotting also came with her which os stopped now but still mouth is bleeding though its very less but I cam feel ther eis some serious problem yesterday we asked one vet who injected three injection those perhaps antibiotics. AOne thing she is eating properly little lazy but behaving purely normal. Please advice.
Sir my dog is suffering from itching I had given him avil 50 mg medicine, tactic lotion 25 ml, fluka, furglow But still there is a problem of itching and redness of skin m so worried please suggest some medicine that make him free of all these .he got pus (sinuses) on his back do us help his bladder and leg area get reddish. suggest some effective medicine that give him relief.
My Dog name is bruzoo, my dog is labera. he is very week and my dog is nothing eat like food pedigree and my dog leg is very slim. Please help me.
Enhancing Bonding - This is the main advantage of grooming your dog
yourself. You can actively look to form a bond with your dog that goes above
and beyond any other bond. The close personal attention that your dog gets
does not come in any other form and the shared experience can really make
you feel a connection to your dog that is founded on that.
Grooming is an essential element of the care of a dog. Every single owner should have a basic working knowledge of how to groom their dogs because it makes an awful lot of difference to not only how a dog looks but also to how he or she feels. A clean and well groomed dog is generally happier than a dirty and matted dog for a number of reasons. Firstly, groomed dogs have had personal attention from their owners and so are more contented as a result. They are also more secure in their position within a family as a result of the care and the bond that has been forged between owner and dog. Furthermore, well groomed dogs are often healthier because any health issues that arise can be spotted quickly and easily.
All of the above aside, it is an owner’s responsibility to look after a dog as well as possible and the basics of grooming do not require much effort to learn. However, you need to have a good basic knowledge of grooming tools and how they can be used to improve the overall appearance of your dogs.