Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rahul Singh
Treatment of Kidney Stones
Treatment of Uterine Fibroids
Treatment of Digestive Disorders
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Sexual Disorders
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Respiratory Disorders
Treatment of Chronic Illness
Submit a review for Dr. Rahul SinghYour feedback matters!
My problem resolved in 2 month as doctor Rahul Singh told me. I am happy with his treatment
Hi, I am 23 year old and am effected with the type 2 diabetic ,recently I saw the advertisement about glyxgo product ,i ordered it and the medicine is for diabetics .is that product can be taken for my problem please suggest me.
Due to thyroid problem I have put on weight. My height is 5'4 and my weight is 78 kg. Please suggest me some tips reduce my body weight.
I think my penis is not strong enough to satisfy a women, previously I was good in sex but from last 8-9 months I have not try sex with women. But doing masturbations some time and feel some problem. So should I consult any sexologist?
Mam, Is acne scars are permanent. I am using Deriva cream with microspores. Is it helpful? Any other treatment. Except lasers and chemical.
The weight loss journey is one that is filled with ups, downs, temptations and overall confusion. What should you eat? How much? What should you avoid? How can food help you in your weight loss journey? These are many questions that plague the minds of those living with a few extra pounds and kilos. So get your weight loss routine right without starving.
- Eggs: These protein rich food items can actually pack in quite a punch when taken at breakfast. They give your body its due nourishment even as they put the metabolism in high gear, right in the morning. This is the time when the metabolism is at its peak. Eggs also have healthy fats which can make you feel full with a fraction of the calorie intake.
- Fish: A known source of omega three fatty acids, salmon, trout, mackerel, tuna and other kinds of fishes are well known aids for weight loss. They give precious iodine to the body and supply plenty of proteins as well. Omega three fatty acids help in bringing down inflammation and bloating, to help you get a more toned body.
- Beans: Eating a serving of beans, lentils and legumes in a day is also a great way to lose weight. Black beans and other legumes are known to have high dietary fibres which help in making the metabolism work faster. With the help of such fibres, the food gets pushed through the food pipe much faster, and much more effectively.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: This is a super ingredient that helps in giving you a feeling of fullness when ingested right before a meal. Also, it is a well known super food in the health and wellness community, and is known to help people suffering from heart disease, diabetes, high cholesterol and a host of other ailments.
- Greens: Loaded with dietary fibres, yet low in carbohydrates and calories, green vegetables are a wonder food that can also banish bloating. Get your heart's fill of kale, spinach, cabbage and other ingredients, every single day for visible results in the weight loss arena. You can have them as a stir fry, in a salad, or simply churn a handful of green leaves into a healthy smoothie!
Using whole grains like oats and even nuts for the weight loss process has been known to offer health benefits and great results!