Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Rahul SharmaYour feedback matters!
I visited Dr Sharma today for my ear problem. I found him very respectful, polite and competent in his field. He cured my ear problem temporarily and I was relieved of my worry. His attending to me and diagnosing my ear problem was superb. His clinic is well maintained with latest ear cleaning equipment. I wish Dr Rahul Sharma best of luck and prosperous career.
I have a tumor in throat so I can't sing & I also have a cold problem because of tumor and what should I do?
Hi doctors. Got this new ear problem bugging me from last few days. There is this continuous loud noise which resembles that of sea waves or wind in my left ear. I can hear a lot of vibrations and there is no clear sound coming. Can't hear properly too. Could this be due to cold as I have got cold and sinus from last month. Also few days back as I was travelling by train there was a huge deafening noise of another train which crossed my train. Could there be a link between the two. Pls help.
Hello sir my problem sinus running nose and cough blocking nose every time please help me sir please give me best treatment.
I keep catching cold quite frequently. I have sinus and tonsil problem also and I have a 2 month baby that I breastfeed. What medication is safe for me to use.
I am 28 year old male, I think I have break smooth tissue of scalp (during playing cricket in 2009 in left side, after that stop cricket and in 2011 on right side) since last 5 year back and I am facing problem of headache, balance (vertigo) during moving neck right, left, up and down and during walking. Also problem in jaw during talking and eating also, nothing seen in mri of brain and spinal cord,Please suggest what should I do.
I was loosing lot of hair, so I went bald but my bald head has lot of dandruff patches and It seem to have stuck there. How should I remove it. Please reply.
Dear doctor I'm sinus patient, I have lot of troubled by that, what I need keep and what I going to do at every morning.
Sir I have snoring problem, is this a problem for erectile dysfunction. As of now I had good erectile. Kindly give me solution for stopping snoring.
My tonsils are red and swollen since one month. I feel pain while swallowing there is light cough Please suggest remedy.
I have foul smelling discharge from right ear since three years and it pains. please suggest me regarding this?
Any ailment can cause a breakdown of one's overall well-being due to the onslaught of related symptoms, and sinus problem is no different. Sinusitis refers to inflammation or swelling of the tissue that lines the sinus, which are passages filled with air and lie in the nasal tract.
Sometimes, these passages get blocked with germs, fluid and other elements that can give rise to infections and allergic reactions. Here are the ways in which this condition can affect your health:
- Related ailments: One of the most common outcomes of sinus blockage is common cold, which can happen when the passages do not get proper movement of air. Further, it can also cause allergic rhinitis which is also known as hay fever and comes with its own set of symptoms like a runny nose, blocked nose and ears, watery eyes and other signs. A build-up of nasal polyps can also take place in the blocked path of the sinus, while the nasal cavity can also shift, causing a deviated septum.
- Pain: We have many sinuses that are located in various parts of our head, including the areas above and below the eyes. As a part of the sinus attack, one may experience pain and fluid fullness in these areas. These regions can ache when there is a sinus infection. This pain can also be caused by the dull pressure exerted by inflammation, and the pain can then travel down to jaws, teeth and even between eyes.
- Headaches: The constant pressure and persistent pain in the various areas containing the sinus can lead to long term headaches which will be at their worst in the mornings. This is due to the fact that the fluids have been accumulating throughout the night. These headaches can get worse if there is a change in the temperature.
- Congestion: Congestion is also a common symptom of sinus infection. The swollen sinuses can lead to constrictions in the nasal passage, which can obstruct normal breathing. This will lead to congestion, which can also affect the senses of taste and smell.
- Cough and discharge: A patient suffering from a sinus infection may end up blowing his or her nose more often than normal. This will usually happen because a yellowing greenish discharge will drain into the nasal passages on a regular basis during the infection. When this discharge bypasses the nasal tract and reaches the throat, it can also cause persistent coughing. It is best to ask for medical intervention and practice steaming to relive the painful symptoms of this condition.