Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ophthalmologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. RahulYour feedback matters!
Feeling dryness and itching around my both eyes. Consulted eye doctor, she told dandruff in eye lashes, suggested me to take medicine for dandruff, am taking medicine but not getting benefits. Please suggest me some solutions for this.
How do we take care of our eyes when our routine includes a work of 10-12 hrs in front of laptop screens.
I have glasses from 1999. My eye sight is very weak. My number is cylindrical 2.5- 2.45. I had also headache for past few month
I have specs and my no. Is approx 3.5 ad I want to remove my specs forever and for his wat I have to do? Is laser operation okk? And what will be costing of it? I have to do it in minimum costing. So where it can be done at low cost and with good care?
I am aaditya, during long time study my eyes are become red in color with sweet pain, please help me.
I am 18 year old male. 90 kgs and 5.9 ft. Mildly overweight. About 2 hours ago I noticed a blue tint on the white part of my eye. Very light. But its there. When I looked online I noticed that brittle bone, hearing deficiency, difficulty swallowing are symptoms of a disease. And there were lots of diseases. I do have hearing deficiency. I feel a slight pressure constantly in my ears and I do sometimes have difficulty swallowing. If I get anxious. And nervous. This is common for me. I also have -ve vision in both my eyes. What could me the cause?
Sir I AM 18 Years old but my eye sight is weak how can I correct my eye sight. Can I increase my eye sight using natural method.
With technology at your fingertips, it is hard to think of times when the existence of laptops and television sets was unimaginable. Technology is common enough to be taken for granted in present times. TV and laptops are especially in widespread use. The primary reason could be entertainment, an urge to connect to the larger world, or the need to kill time. Such dependability leads to severe health hazards. Read on to find out more:
Effects of TV and laptops on your health:
- Sleep deprivation: Long hours of exposure to artificial light can lead to sleep deprivation.
- It can also lead to serious vision problems: Watching TV or using laptops for long hours can make your eyes vulnerable to constant glare. You fail to realize, but changing lights of a computer screen or of a television set in a dark room can be extremely strenuous for your eyes to adjust. Constantly changing lights can lead to glaucoma. However, dry and itchy eyes, headaches and poor vision are the commonly noticed effects.
- It causes obesity in children and adults: Since all your work can be done on the internet, you tend to become lethargic. You are too lazy to go to the market or to the bank. Even if you are not watching you use the television for background music. Adults therefore do not make qualitative use of their free time. Children are addicted to playing games and browsing sites on the laptop. They hardly indulge in outdoor games. This leads to obesity in adults and children all the same.
- Propels your desire to eat fast food or packaged food: Binge eating is a very common practice while watching TV or using laptops. Chips, pizzas, burgers, ice- creams, cold drinks and absolutely anything junk devoid of nutritional value are more liked by us. Junk food not only leads to weight gain but is also detrimental to our digestive system.
- Can increase the risk of infertility in men: Laptops heat up when used for a long span of time. This heat can increase scrotum temperature which results in reduced sperm production, leading to infertility.
As is said, nothing in excess is good for your health. It is therefore, best to make controlled use of TV and laptops to avoid its harmful effects.