Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ophthalmologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. RahulYour feedback matters!
I am having red eyes. My body is too hot. Pain in a whole body. Give me some suggestion to cure my disease so I have no need to go to the doctor and also give me the tablet name.
I am 16 year old boy, I can not see distance objects clearly but can see near objects clearly. Is there any other way except specs to cure it.
I am gymming since last 5 months and I dosent see much change in my body what should I do and which diet I should follow.
Hello sir my self Ashok rajput I am 34 years old male and have a eye weakness problem for last 5 months. I am using optical 2.0 but problem steal so what should I do.
I am 29 Year Old. I have an eyesight problem. Left Eye -5 and Right Eye -5.5 can I go for a lasik surgery.
I have got a power-0.50 and I just want to know that whether my power will decrease or not. Please I am quite tensed help me out .plz.
I am 22 years old. I have a problem related to my eye. In my eye like a dundruf come on it. Should I do.
I am suffered a lot about eye sight, will you please give me the remedies, and also I am lack of nutrition and give me the nutrition details about which food I want to take.
Meri left eye me ek black dot last 6 months se vision me dikhai de rha hai, mene pahle bhi treatment krwaya tha, lekin koi asar nhi pda. Mene April me chekup krwaya tab result:- right eye- sph. -1.5 cyl. -3.0 Axis 15 degree left eye- sph. -1.5 cyl. -2.0 Axis 180 degree. Mene aaj fir se chekup krwaya, result:- right eye- sph. -1.00 cyl. -3.50 Axis 10 degree left eye- sph. -1.25 cyl. -3.00 Axis 180 degree. Muje doctors ne black dot ki vjah ya uske treatment ke bare me kuch bhi nhi bataya. Sirf lense change krne ki advice di. Ab muje kya krna chahiye? Kya ye serious problem hai?
I have face some head ache due to some tension and my eyes are paining some times what is the solution I am faced please tell the solution I am waiting of your reply.
Since 3-4 month I have mild pain and some heaviness. When I stretch upper portion above eye then I feel more heaviness. What should I do?
I'm suffering from near sightedness for last 2 years getting very depressed and painful experience it starts ruin my life what to do to cure them for ever and what are symptoms for getting them cured?
Sometimes I suffers pain in my eyes when I came in contact with sunlight or any bright light. what to do?
I am a school teacher. From past one year my weight is decreasing continuously. I have lost almost nine kilograms of weight. Please suggest me something to stop it.
Before going to see the family doctor I have checked my wife's BP when we reached the clinic, the nurse there also check the BP but it was not high but it was 10 degree more than what we had at our residence. Later my wife said that we are measuring her BP with her RIGHT HAND and at the clinic it was measured at LEFT HAND. Later I have checked not only myself but the other members of my family all of them are having different readings at right and left hand. Appreciate if you please advice which is the correct bp reading taken on the right hand or the left hand of the patient. Thank you very much.
Haii I am nishanth from udupi. I had retina detachment it was operated last 3 year back so now my eye is not able to see nicely I need drop daily otherwise it will be blurred so please resolve my problem what cn I do.
Most of us take our eyes for granted. It has been often noticed that an individual splurges on expensive sunglasses for looking smarter. But, when it comes to the health of eyes, he or she is either ignorant or simply reluctant to do anything. This tendency is bad for the health of your precious eyes.
Remember, how you use them to stare at the screens of your gadgets all day long. Take out some time from your busy schedule and take care of your eyes. They are precious and vulnerable too.
Follow the tips below to keep your eyesight intact till your dying day:
- Eat right for a good vision: It is very important to provide the right and sufficient amounts of nutrients to your body for developing or maintaining a good eye sight. Include nutrients such as omega-3 fatty acids, lutein, zinc, and vitamins C and E in your regular diet to boost your eyesight. Food items like green and leafy vegetables, salmon, tuna, and other oily fish, eggs, nuts, beans, and other non-meat protein sources, oranges and other citrus fruits or juices and oysters and pork are excellent for the eye. The intake of a balanced diet keeps you away from diabetes, which causes blindness.
- Give up smoking: Cigarettes or other tobacco products are bad for your eyes. They make your eyes more vulnerable to diseases like cataracts, optic nerve damage, and macular degeneration.
- Guard your eyes from sunlight: It has been found that long exposure to sunlight leads to damage of the eyeballs. This happens as the UV rays in sunlight have an adverse impact on our eyes. You must put on sunglasses when you are outdoors for a longer period. You must choose sunglasses which give you 90 to 100 percent protection against sunlight. UV rays can cause cataracts and macular degeneration.
- Avoid the screen: It is advisable to not spend long hours sitting in front of the computer screen or TV. Take breaks while working on the computer. Also, remember blinking your eyes while staring at the screen to avoid drying up of the eyes. Blinking increases tear production, keeping the eyes moist and healthy.
- Use safety devices: If you work with hazardous substances, it is advisable that you put on safety devices on your eyes for their protection.
- Hydrate your eyes: In order to have a good vision, you must hydrate your eyes by splashing water on your eyes wide open at specific intervals in a day. When you wash your face after returning from outside, don't forget to wash your eyes as well. As you splash water on the eyes, the dust particles on the surface of the eyelid, gathered from outside, gets washed away.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!