Lybrate.com has top trusted Oncologists from across India. You will find Oncologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rahul Naithani
Submit a review for Dr. Rahul NaithaniYour feedback matters!
Dear Lybrate Doctor, Recently I read in some News Paper that Papaya juice cures all types of cancer. One Cancer patient (can not say what cancer) consumed 2 glasses of papaya juice and within 2 months, he was completely cured from Cancer. The doctors themselves could not believe that he recovered so fast. Can not say, at what stage the Cancer was but still there is one definite cure, as per Doctors. Further one Medical reports says that wheat sprouts also cure Cancer because Cancer is basically deficiency of Vitamin B 17 which causes Cancer cells to grow without control. It was mentioned that Wheat sprouts have Vitamin B 17 in abundance and is a certain cure for Cancer. I am sure your tam certainly knows about Wheat Grass juice therapy for Cancer which was identified by Dr. Ann Wigmore, author of book "Why Suffer" I am writing this for readers to know and also confirmation from your team of Specialists for treatment of Cancer patients.
I smoke in a regular basis from the last 2 years. Are two years enough for a person to get cancer from cigarrette smoking?
Breast cancer begins when the cells that are present in the breast start to go out of control. These cells generally form a tumor which can be seen on mammogram or one can feel it as a lump. The tumor is threatening if the cells can grow into the tissues that surround it or spread to other areas of the body. Breast cancer happens mostly in ladies. Here are a few methods with which you can prevent breast cancer:
- Keep your weight in check: Maintaining a healthy weight is important for everyone although, it is easy to tune it out since it is said so often. Being overweight can expand the danger of a wide range of cancers, including breast cancer, particularly after menopause.
- Be physically active: Women who are physically active for almost or at least 30 minutes a day have a lower danger of breast cancer. Normal activity is additionally one of the ideal approaches to keep weight under control.
- Eat Your Fruits and Vegetables and Avoid Too Much Alcohol: A balanced and healthy diet can bring down the danger of breast cancer. Attempt to eat a considerable measure of fruits and vegetables and keep liquor at moderate levels or lower. While moderate drinking can be useful for the heart in most grown-ups, even low levels of intake can build the danger of breast cancer. If you do not drink, don't feel you have to begin. In case you drink modestly, there is less risk.
- Try not to Smoke: Smokers and non-smokers alike know how undesirable smoking is. It brings down a person’s quality of life and expands the danger of heart and lung diseases, stroke, and no less than 15 types of cancer, including breast cancer. It additionally causes bad breath, awful teeth, and wrinkles.
- Breastfeed, If Possible: Breast cancer is related to the hormone oestrogen. Many researchers believe the more our bodies are exposed to this hormone the greater the risk of the disease. Breast-feeding temporarily reduces a woman's oestrogen levels. It is also thought that breast-feeding causes the breast to go through certain physical changes that protect them against cancer-causing chemicals.
- Eat less fat: There is much debate about the link between breast cancer and diet. But there is evidence that certain western lifestyle factors - particularly our high fat diet - appear to increase the risk of the disease. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.