Lybrate.com has top trusted Oncologists from across India. You will find Oncologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Rahul NaithaniYour feedback matters!
Hi, My aunt is suffering from breast cancer (stage 3) and her age is 75 years. Cyto Pathology-FNAC report says, Cytological features are in favour of Ductal Hyperplasia with moderate atypia Cytology report: FNAc is positive for malignant cells, suggestive of mucinous carcinoma/mixed mucinous and invasive ductal carcinoma (NOS) Do we need to surgery? Considering her age is the surgery best option for her?
I am 67 years old male person. I am experiencing some prostate problem for the last one and half years sometimes there is no free flow of passing urin. Please advise.
My chacha having bladder cancer. Can you please suggest some treatment. I am trying everywhere. Money no matters.
Sir am sivarao I want to know about cancer. How it comes and why it comes. What is the solution to remove cancer. Can you explain in homeopathic, allopathic & Ayurvedic. Sir give me detailed explanation for all types of cancer. Sir suggest some medicines for each type of cancer. What is the best way to get away from the cancer.
What are the chances that I will develop lung cancer if I am smoking for more than five years and what are the common symptoms of cancer?
I am 66 years old. I am a cancer survivor of adenocarcinoma. I have undergone surgery, radiation and chemo. It has passed three years now that I have undergone the ailment. Now I feel well and I gained weight also upto 8 kilos. I am getting periodical checkups and so far so good it is OK now. I fear some times about recurrence of the decease. I am maintaining well on diet and other activities. What are the chances of recurrence?
I am 22 year old and I have brain cancer and no one operate me how should I do please help me doctor.
FNAC report suggestive of well differentiation squamous cell carcinoma with meta static deposits site rt cervical lymhphnode pt. problem small area of ulceration pt. in my sister.Please tell sir.
Sir, my 60 years old mother is suffering from ovirian cancer since last june-14, and got traetment in RGCI New delhi. Dr. Gave her 3 cycle of plexetin base chemo then get operation and again gave 2 cycle . But assitic fluid present. Then he gave her 3 cycle of calayx base chemo. But again assitic fluid present now he again change chemo. But no resulta t all. Please guide us what we have to do ?
Skin is a very vital organ of your body as it protects your body from external injuries and also helps in regulating your body temperature. The gradual development of cancer cells on your skin region is known as skin cancer. Skin cancer is a very common disease that is affecting people worldwide. Many causes are responsible for skin cancer.
Some of them are stated as follows:
- Overexposure to sun rays. The Ultraviolet rays can cause serious damage to your skin that can lead to cancer.
- Sun burns may also result in the development of cancer cells
- Frequent exposure to toxic chemical substance can also trigger skin cancer.
- A frail immune system may also contribute to skin cancer.
- Certain scars on your skin, if left untreated, may become cancerous and eventually lead to skin cancer.
- Consuming unhealthy foods and being unhygienic may also lead to skin cancers.
Skin cancer may develop all over your body or on any particular region of your skin. It can spread to other parts of your body rapidly. The symptoms of skin cancer depend on the type of your cancer.
Some of the common symptoms of skin cancer are as follows:
- A sore on your skin that cannot be healed
- Swelling of your skin
- You may also get an itching sensation frequently
- Appearance of bumps
- Bleeding of the affected areas
- Appearance of reddish spots
- A bleeding mole
Skin cancer is absolutely curable if treated at an early stage. Ayurveda offers effective remedies for treating skin cancer.
They are mentioned below:
- Panchakarma therapy is the most effective treatment for healing skin cancer. It involves purification and removal of harmful toxins from your body through its 5 constituent therapeutic treatments namely, Vamana, Virechana, Nasya, Basti and Raktamokshana.
- Drinking green tea can be very helpful. It is known to have anti cancerous properties which help prevent and combat this killer.
- Including more of citrus food in your diet such as lemons, oranges; excluding oily, fried foods and cutting down on higher quantities of sugar can prove to be beneficial.
- Applying turmeric paste on the affected areas may help you to guard against skin cancer.
You must not ignore skin cancer and seek advice from a doctor as early as possible since the process of metastasis (spreading of cancer cells to different spots of your body) is very rapid in this case.