Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Leg Pain
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Hand Pain
Treatment of Shoulder Pain
Treatment of Foot Pain
Treatment of Lower Back Pain
Treatment of Bone Fracture
Treatment of Arm Pain
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Finger Pain
Treatment of Hip Pain
Treatment of Heel Pain
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Elbow Pain
Treatment of Spondylitis
Treatment of Strains
Treatment of Slip Disc
Treatment of Ankle Sprain
Submit a review for Dr. Rahul Kumar SahuYour feedback matters!
Hello. My mum is having sciatica pain from last 6 years .but now its very severe pain and she is not able to sit .n her weight is also more nearly 89 kgs. Please suggest me 4 sciatica pain. She is a diabetic patient.
My feet stinks so much have tried remedies like lemon, salt and baking powder. Keep myself hygienic as well.
I am 57 years old & suffering from cervical spondylosis. As per x ray report intervertebral dick spaces appear reduced at c5-c6 & c6-c7 leveles. What should I do ? please guide.
My neck pains when ever I go to sleep and it pains more when I turn left or right while sleeping and have little bit problem in breathing too. Pl tell me what can be the causes and what should I do.
In the cervical spine pain is there any treatment in allopathy. If not how much time it will take to cure 100% by physiotherapy.
I am 57 y male, Feeling burning sensation on lower part of feet (Talwa) since last 5 yrs, Taking medicines as adv. By doctors but NO relief.
Headache from 1 year and hand pain also. Please help me and back pain from 3 years and let pain from 4 year.
Sir I have knee pain for the last one year but there is no spelling in my knee 4 years back a rod hits my knee, when I doing gym exercise the pain started but it does not cure still I consult doctor he said it is a minor after check x-ray report all clear, but still little pain on my knee please suggest me sir.
Psoriasis is a non-contagious common skin condition that causes rapid skin cell reproduction resulting in red, dry patches of thickened skin. The dry flakes and skin scales are thought to result from the rapid buildup of skin cells. Psoriasis commonly affects the skin of the elbows, knees, and scalp.
Psoriasis can be caused by a variety of reasons. Heredity can be crucial. If one parent is affected, then there is 15% of chances for the child to suffer from psoriasis. If both the parents are affected then the possibility of child getting the psoriasis is 60%. Consumption of opposite foods (such as fish and milk together), trauma on skin like cuts, bruises or burns, some medicines or skin irritants, excessive smoking, alcohol consumption and mental stress or psychological trauma can also be responsible for causing it.
- Loose silvery scales
- Itching or burning skin
- Raised pus-filled skin bumps
- Skin redness around pustules
- Restricted joint motion
- Emotional distress
- Skin pain and inflammation
- Skin blisters
- Dry skin patches
- Bleeding skin patches
According to Ayurveda, Psoriasis appears due to imbalance of two doshas - Vata and Kapha . Vata and Kapha doshas manifest in the skin and cause accumulation of toxins. These toxins accumulate in deep tissues like rasa (nutrient plasma), rakta (blood), mansa (muscles), and lasika (lymphatic). These toxins cause contamination of deeper tissues, leading to Psoriasis.
Purification of blood and tissues is the primary aim of Ayurvedic treatment in cases of Psoriasis. Toxins are cleansed from the body and the digestion restored to prevent further accumulation. Nourishing herbs are then administered to strengthen and tone the tissues to promote complete healing of the skin.
Diet & Lifestyle Advice
- Avoid consuming opposite foods.
- Do not control natural urges like vomiting, urination, bowels, etc.
- Do not take cold water bath immediately after a heavy workout, traveling, a long walk, etc.
- Take care not to consume foods which cause indigestion.
- Absolutely do not eat too much of salty, sour or acidic foods.
- Avoid sleeping in afternoons.
- Say no to radish, sesame, jaggery (gur), curds, fish and other sour foods.
- Cover the affected part with a fresh thin banana leaf.
- Take 15-20 sesame seeds and soak in a glass of water. Keep it overnight and drink on an empty stomach early in the morning.
- Take 1-2 cup of bitter gourd juice on empty stomach in the morning. Continue this for 5-6 months. Patient may add a tablespoon of lime juice, if they find it difficult to digest the bitter taste.
Sir my age of 22 early morning I am wake up my body is pain predominantly shoulder and leg what should I do?
When I sleep and after wake up my body is full of pain and I suffering from my back pain please give me any advice.
Whether it is winter temperatures dipping, a lower temperature caused due to rains or chills created by air conditioning, the moment our body experiences lower temperatures than it is comfortable with, various forms of aches crop up, esp. if you already have a condition or have been physically hurt.
Winters are typically associated with several types of body pains. Particularly, we’ve seen higher incidences of nerve – related pain, joint pains and vascular pains during the season.
Manage your pains by following these 6 tips:
1. Keep yourself warm: Needless to say, it’s extremely important to keep yourself warm when its gets uncomfortably cold. Clinical research has shown higher incidence of nerve – related, vascular pain and joint pains if your body is exposed to low temperatures for long periods. This is especially true if you are 60+ in age. So, dress appropriately with body warmers, sweaters and jackets
2. Keep yourself physically active: A colder weather reduces average activity levels. An average person walks up to 1,000 lesser steps when its cold. To avoid pain in knees and other joints, it’s especially important to keep up activity levels. Try and take out time for walking in the afternoons or evenings, even if it is inside your house or office.
3. Take care of your diet: It is important to ensure that your intake of Vitamin D, Calcium and Vitamin B complex is adequate. Make sure that your diet remains rich in dal, green leafy vegetables (Vitamin B complex), milk (Calcium) and cheese and egg yolk (Vitamin D).
4. Get enough exposure to sunlight: Lesser exposure to the sun causes Vitamin D deficiency during winters, which can result in fatigue, lethargy and general body pains. Make sure to get at least 15-20 minutes of sunlight exposure, ideally in the mornings around 9am to 10am.
5. Avoid the wrong foods: Actively manage your diseases like diabetes and hypertension to stay pain free. If you suffer from diabetes, make sure that you do not overeat foods with high glycemic index. If you suffer from hypertension, it is important to keep away from spicy and oily foods.
6. Get expert advice: Visit your pain specialist if your pains continue for more than 2 weeks. Be regular with your prescribed pain medications, but strictly avoid self-medication or overuse of painkillers. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.
Since last evening I am having pain in my left thigh 7 sometimes it feels like a current of severe pain is passing through it. Please tell what it is.
Hello Dr. I m 35 years old I have pain in my the center of chest or back pain from some days. I want to know is it due to surgical or heart problem please guide me I can't understand.
I have pain in ankle, joints of leg. I get fever in regular intervals. I have hair loss problem also. What should i do to cure?
Hello doctor's, iam having sharp pain in my left side waist. When ever I press that area on waist its hurts n sharp pain, otherwise the pain is dullache. It only happen when I touch that area or I stretch that area. Today I have blood in my stool it was red. And m so concerned. please help me. M waiting.
A poor posture like sitting or driving in a hunched position for too long can cause strain the neck muscles.