Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Rahul KumarYour feedback matters!
My face is dark compared to my neck and other exposed parts, it is clearly visible. I apply SPF 50 sunscreen daily before going out, please suggest some remedies to my problem.
I have a sleep cycle disorder as diagnosed by my psychiatrist. But the medication is not working as per the expectations (I am on diazepam, imipramine hydrochloride and clonazepam) Moreover, I am involved in physical workout, healthy diet, following the guidelines to get good sleep (Like No caffeine intake after 5 pm, no laptops/tv 2 hours before sleeping etc.) Still I get lot of dreams during sleep which makes me very tired in the morning (Mentally as well as physically).
Sir am 35 years old boy bcoz of smoking my teeth becomes yellow from past 6 weeks I quit smoking now please tell me what toothpaste I have to use or what treatment I have to follow.
I have gas's problem and assiduity problem from few day so I want to relief permanently what should I do?
I am not able to sleep at night times and my habit of smoking is increasing day by day. What should i do?
How to make teeth healthy and strong for a long period Also I ate guthka due to which they got reddish, suggest me.
I Love to masturbates. I do once or twice in a week. But when I do this I can't do it twice continuously, it feels like as I am exhausted, same feeling also come when I am in a relation mode. And my erection time is very less 5-10 min only. please suggest me that how to overcome this.
I am 28 years old female I have open pores on my cheeks and nose. Please suggest me what to do to get rid of pores.
I am just 32years but my hair and beard became almost totally white and I have to shave everyday. This is my big problem. Please let me know how can I solve this problem. I am feeling very guilty for this.
I am suffer from asthma last 5 yr. I am 27 year old. I had many checkup in delhi and other city. I had taken ayurvedic and unani medicine but not relief from it do please provide me some precaution and apoinmnent for it.
Is my weight is appropriate for my age, because im too much worried about myself that im having too less weight and im too much thin?
Hi i am having Constipation and headache. Pimples I dint understand whats the reason. I don't eat fast food take proper care about my diet then also.
The main aim is to reduce the calorie intake, increase the metabolism and burn fats with muscle toning will sure induce steady weight loss which is effecting in long run. According to Ayurveda it is important to do following things to assure that you reduce weight:
1. Exercises daily: Stretching, Yoga, daily workout and aerobics will be helpful. Do the abdominal exercises like Crunches, side crunches on regular basis for increased waist line.
2. Do not sleep in day time. It causes increase in weight.
3. High carb food like rice, sweets, cakes, chocolates, creams, biscuits should be avoided. Wheat chapati, roti, phulka are preferable with sabji.
4. Brisk walk/Running should be done at least for 30 min daily.
5. Try not to sit at a place for long time.
6. Avoid sweet juices, pizzas,fries, cheese, butter in your diet.
7. Avoid oily, spicy, salty food to ensure steady weight loss.
8. Indulge in activities like swimming, Badminton, football as they help to increase your metabolism.
9. Notice your calorie intake and adjust it according to burn fat (help of a dietitian may be required)
10. Dont have curd, banana, sweet fruits, cold food, junk food at all.
11. Use cycle or walk than using your car or bike to commute.
Continuity in the following regimen is important for better results. Ayurvedic lifestyle has been found to be more effective to enhance ones life and keep them