Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rahul Gupta
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Rahul GuptaYour feedback matters!
Please suggest me allopathy medicine to get immediate relief from any pain, be a joint pain, muscle pain, tooth ache, etc.
I am a Married women. I'm having diabetes and I'm also having some pain in my legs. Recommend me some medicine please tell me.
Mom is suffering from severe knee pain back ache nd also she has cervical. Where ever she get hurt specially by falling .she met wd fractures.
I'm 35. Female. I always suffered from back pain from young age. Met an ortho many years back and was diagnosed with spinal prob .disc are joined compressed. The vertebrae gap compressed .etc advised to exercise. Now my back pain is permanent .cannot even walk for 15 mts .cannot apply pressure to body .to the point of even carrying heavy ladies shoulder bag on shoulder. It's like my body can't take any weight. M willing to go for any treatment but needs proper advice. Please help.
Sir I have been feeling pain in my left testis (rarely in the right one as well). This pain is not continuous and it comes and goes. The pain is not sharp, it is mild only. And I do not feel it everyday. I feel it after I have worked out and it becomes okay within a day or two. Sometimes I feel it when I have been sitting for a long time. I feel this has a strong connection with the lower back pain that I have. The two problems come and go together. The pain in the back is slightly off the spine and is mostly felt on the left side. Off late I sometimes feel a sharp pain in my left butt when I bend with more pressure on the left, this sharp pain is limited to a point.
Knee pain is one of the most common and painful ailments that can limit mobility. Injuries can result in cartilage or meniscal tears or sprains too. Obesity is another reason because of which knee pain is on the rise. Also, regular wear and tear of ligaments and tendons around the knees due to old age is another cause. These days, with reduced physical activities and sedentary lifestyles, the rate at which knees are wearing out has also become accelerated. Whatever the reason, a correct diagnosis followed by prompt treatment can help. Over the years, physiotherapy has been playing an important role in treating knee injuries. Whether to supplement the various drugs to reduce pain and inflammation or to avoid surgery, physiotherapy has helped many and its popularity is growing every day. Here are some ways that physiotherapy can help reduce pain.
- Improve flexibility of tendons: The knee cap is an area where there are lot of tendons and ligaments, coordinating to enable movement. Careful exercising can ensure that the flexibility of tendons and ligaments is improved, thereby making your knee movement easier and less painful.
- Improves blood supply: As we all know, proper movement requires good blood supply. Exercising with special focus on the knee ensures that blood supply is improved, and thereby the supporting ligaments and tendons function optimally.
- Enhances the knee cap function: The knee cap is that portion which joins your thigh bone to your calf bones. This is prone to slip out of place, especially with arthritis and injuries. This can be painful and limit movement to a great degree. Focused exercises aimed at improving knee cap function will ensure that the knee cap has a wider range of function, and does not slip out of its socket easily.
- Reduce rigidity: Once you start physiotherapy, you will feel your knees getting more flexible. The rigidity that had set in as a result of injuries and/or old age will also reduce over a period of time.
- Slow down the wear and tear: When you start physiotherapy after knee damage, continuing the exercise routine, of course with expert guidance, can reduce the pace at which further damage might happen. A word of caution though. Be sure to consult an experienced physiotherapist before you begin. Exercising in a bad manner can do equal or more harm than the original injury or old age itself.