Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rahul AgarwalYour feedback matters!
Hi, I have lots of belly fat. So what should I do to reduce it as soon as possible. And I get tired very easily after running some distance, so please suggest me to increase my stamina. My sexual life is also not good because of easy tiredness.
What medications are best for the treatment of asthma? What are their side effects? I am suffering from 2 years? My age is 29.
I lost my concentration very much and I'm feeling too much depressed while studying, working and in all areas just because of loss of my best friend due to ego and other minute talk between us. Previously I was too much of enthusiastic. However I can't be that much of enthusiastic as how I was before and I feel I'm losing everything. Please help me to get back my mind ready, freshen and to make me enthusiastic.
Did you know that there are certain foods that increase your child's height naturally? Foods that are rich in essential nutrients such as Vitamins, Calcium, Zinc, Magnesium etc can prove to be highly instrumental in adding extra inches to your child's height. Read on...
1. Whole Grains - Whole grains are rich sources of Zinc, Magnesium and Vitamin B, which play a very vital role in promoting your child's growth during his/her budding years. Additionally, whole grains also contain calories and carbohydrates, which ensure the maintenance of proper weight in your child, imparting him/her with the requisite energy to go on throughout the day. Feed your child whole-grain breads, cereals and pastas to make him healthier and taller.
2. Milk - Milk contains calcium and Vitamin D, which help in bone development during the growing years of a child, besides increasing his/her physical strength. Milk also helps in assimilating different proteins making it one of the best foods to be consumed by your child for attaining a good height. Three servings of milk, or milk products such as cheese or yoghurt, each day will suffice your child's Vitamin D and calcium requirement.
3. Fruits and Vegetables - Fruits are excellent sources of Vitamin A, which is instrumental in ensuring an enhanced rate of bone growth in your child, consequently making him/her taller. You can include carrots, mangoes, sweet potatoes, spinach etc. in your child?s diet to aid his/her height growth. It's advisable to provide him/her with 3 to 5 servings of fruits and vegetables every day.
4. Eggs - To ensure that your child grows taller naturally, providing him/her with a protein rich diet is very crucial. Eggs contain ample amount of protein needed to keep your child energetic throughout the day and help him/her grow taller. One to two eggs per day is considered to be the ideal intake amount for a child.
5. Soybeans - Soybeans are rich sources of protein and help in enhancing the growth of bones and muscles of your child, which in turn adds to his/her height during the budding years. You can cook various soybean dishes or you can add ground soybean powder to the dough while making rotis to make soybean a part of your child?s diet.
Although a child's height is also dependent on his/her genes, a well balanced diet containing these super-foods will increase your child's chances of growing to the fullest to attain a good height.
My daughter is 9 years old. She has crooked teeth not aligned well specially her front teeth. ON OPG Xray it shows 8 unerupted teeth. Do I need to get her treated now or wait. Is she too early for braces. Or will this auto correct by itself.
Hi I am abbas WI would like to know the reasons Last night my room mate and I went for outing we had alcohol 180 ml each from there we had birayni but after he had food after 20 mins his face was totally sweating and he was unable to stand also he was telling he is getting unconscious suddenly And he told me that this is happened after dinner only and this was 2nd time happened Iwas thinking that this is happen bcoz of blood pressure issues Can u pls help me with reason.
I have desk job and in the the last six years my weight has gone up from 60 to 75 I want to lose weight please help me.
Rheumatoid arthritis is a painful disease of the joints, mostly affecting older people. It mostly results in swollen, aching joints that make movement extremely challenging. Rheumatoid arthritis results in receding and tenderness of the synovial membrane. This leads to a decline in flexibility, causing intense distress, thus hindering daily activities.
Steps to manage the discomfort caused by it
There is no complete cure for Rheumatoid arthritis. The discomfort however, can be controlled to a certain extent with regular exercises, change in diet and medications.
Regular exercise can help in increasing the flexibility, maintaining the synovial fluid between joints that help in lubrication.
Home remedies including use of medical oils to massage the affected joints on a regular basis. In this case, there are several herbal or Ayurvedic oils available, that can provide temporary remedy.
It is important to increase the intake of vitamin D. This can be done by spending a short while out in the sun every day. Vitamin D supplements are also available in the form of capsules.
A decrease in the alcohol consumption is highly recommended to people with bones and joints disorders.
Swimming is an excellent exercise as it causes minimal labour on the joints. It is extremely beneficial to all people.
It is important to lose excess weight, so as to lessen the pressure on the joints. For example, heavy and wide waist structure can affect the knees in the long run. It can help increase your energy level and help you function efficiently.
Smoking and drinking affect almost all organs of the body eventually and lead to a painful death or physical abnormalities. It has been found that overindulgence in alcohol and tobacco can also flare up chances of rheumatoid arthritis.
It has been found that rheumatoid arthritis mostly affects women. Therefore, women need to be exceptionally cautious about their daily exercise schedule and diet.