Lybrate.com has top trusted Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons from across India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Facial Reconstruction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Treatment of Nose Job
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Accident Injuries Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Cheek Augmentation Procedures
Cleft Lip Treatment
Dimple Creation Procedure
Glycolic Peel Treatment
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Electrocautery Therapy Treatment
Acne Scars Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Raghav MantriYour feedback matters!
Hello. Madam. Can you please kindly give me an good advice how to stop my hairs falls and not become blades. Madam almost 2years me facing this problems. I used many oils by ordering form Tele shopping but still than I havnt got good result. So madam I will more thankful to you if I gets an advice form you how to get back my hairs falls. Thanks you.
I took homeopathy medicine for corn. It was vanished after taking the medicine. But, appeared again in one of my fingers. Is there any permanent cure for corns.
I am 30 years male .From last one year my genital part are going darker day by day and also bad smell. Please tell me any medication or home remedies?
I have a lot of pimples on my skin. I am very worried about it. That's why have you any solutions about it?
I got acne problem during pregnancy, but post delivery acne marks has been left mu baby is now of 2 months could you please suggest me any ointment to cure fastly.
I have breast like women's Is it some deficiency or diseases? Can I get rid of it? Is there any way. Please.
Hi I am 18 years old I applied lemon juice on my face. I added 1 tsp of lemon juice with 1tsp water and then I applied on my face I feel irritation on my face. Is this is harmful or good.
Last month I got chicken pox. Now there are some dark spots and scarps on my face. How can I completely remove these scars and dark spots? please help me.
Hi I have a combination skin and do not get enough time to take care of my skin. What can be done simply to keep face clean and glowing simply at home. I am 30 years.
Dear doctor, Actually I have a problem like" my neck is too black, how can I solve my problem? please give me the suggestions for that.
I have suffered from face skin tanning. I am of 18 yrs. I want natural quick nd effective method to get my original colour back. Do you have one?
I have skin problem. It is like small black spot on skin and never disappear. Also I have log of dead skin and bad skin on hands and legs. My skin quality is not so good. What should I do?
Dear sir. My age is 23. I am facing over weight problem, how to reduce it. I'm also facing hair loss problem. I need suggestions for this 2 problem. Please help me. And I need a food plan.
I am 20 years old female and I am suffering from severe hair loss and pimples and dark spots. What I have to do?
I have pimples on my face since 4 years. Now they're gone but formed as black marks on my face. So please answer me to clear this black marks?
Acne scars look bad and often interfere with your bright looks, as they make you feel embarrassed and unfresh. You use more makeup to cover them or avoid going out in order to hide them. However, instead of hiding your face or the scars, you may try these treatment options to remove the scars instead and feel brighter and better.
- Chemical peels: This method involves the application of a chemical peel on the skin. The acid in it removes the superficial skin layer to improve the appearance of the scar. This works well on lighter scars, and a licensed medical practitioner, nurse or cosmetologist can do this procedure.
- Dermabrasion and Microdermabrasion: This technique involves using a high-speed brush on the skin to polish the portion of the scar and make that part of the skin even, so that the scar looks lighter. If your skin doctor feels that you don't need serious dermabrasion, then he may use a microdermabrasion where small crystals are sprayed onto the skin surface to remove the skin cells over the scar and improve appearance.
- Fillers: Fillers are used on the skin which gets depressed due to the acne or scars. There are some binding materials like collagen or Hyaluronic acid, which can be injected through an injection, and this keeps the skin smooth, scar free and elevated for some time after which the injection has to be repeated. This has to be a continuous treatment until your skin starts to appear normal again.
- Retinoid creams: The retinoid creams are especially beneficial on scars if applied patiently for a prolonged period. These creams come with little side effects like burning, drying or peeling of the skin, but over a medium to long-term application, all scars do get removed.
- Laser treatment: A combination of a few types of laser treatments or just one type depending on the acne stage or redness is used. This smoothens the skin and removes the acne scars by removing skin cells from the area.
- Punch Excisions and Skin grafting: This is a surgical technique. The acne scar can be removed by cutting a portion of the skin, and removing it. Normally, this procedure is combined with skin grafting, where the hole created by the acne is filled up either through stitches, or through grafting of the skin. This is actually the most invasive process to remove scars and only done when you have a serious, permanent and stubborn scar which can't be effectively removed by other techniques. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.