Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Radha R JainYour feedback matters!
I am female 31 years old married. I have Pcod and thyroid and my period stopped it's been months no period. Can you pristine me any medicine to get my period?
What is ICSI. How should v know that whether should go. Icsi or ivf. Kindly help. M planning for it. problem is of Pcos n low sperm count.
Epilepsy is a common illness and therefore, we commonly encounter women with epilepsy (WWE), who are either pregnant or contemplating pregnancy. There are a lot of apprehensions and misconceptions regarding managing epilepsy in this group of WWE. Here, I wish to highlight some of the important aspects of managing epilepsy in women who are planning a pregnancy or are currently pregnant.
1. If a woman is seizure-free for at least two years, she can consider withdrawing anti-epileptic drugs (aeds) under the supervision of neurologist, and then plan for pregnancy.
2. If a woman has seizures, it is better to continue aeds during pregnancy, as the risk to the baby is several times higher with seizures, as compared to that with aeds.
3. Sodium valproate has the highest risk to the developing baby, and it should be avoided in pregnancy.
4. Aeds such as levetiracetam, lamotrigine, oxcarbazepine, topiramate, etc are safe and may be continued during pregnancy.
5. The lowest effective dose of aed should be used.
6. Try to use only a single anti-epileptic drug, if possible.
7. Folic acid vitamin supplements should be used in pregnancy.
8. The dose of anti-epileptic medication may have to be increased during the last three months of pregnancy.
9. Ct scan of the brain should be avoided, as far as possible, during pregnancy, as radiation exposure due to it may harm the baby.
10. Mri brain is reasonably safe for baby, especially after the first three months of pregnancy. So, if needed, it may be performed.
Sex addiction can result from a lot of reasons. From coping with a mechanism to self-pleasure, beating loneliness to excess sex during the teen, anything can be a contributing factor. While the scientific community still does not pinpoint this as a disease, an increasing number of individuals are being identified who are suffering from an addiction to sex. While there is no quick fix to it, Ayurveda has ways that can address sex addiction and fix it for good:
- Food is essential: There should be razor sharp focus on eating. Sattvik Food such as curd, milk, bread, wheat, rice, sugar, milk is some of the best food items to curve sex addiction. Fruits such as apples, bananas, grapes, mangoes and pomegranates play rich dividends in checking sex addiction. Popular meal preparation such as Havishya Annam and Charu are extremely helpful in curtailing sex addiction.
- Food to avoid: In Ayurveda food items such as meat, eggs, fish are considered as detrimental as far as sex health is concerned. They tend to increase sex addiction. The meat of buffalo, sheep or goat increases sex drive in an individual.
- Breathing exercise: Pranayama or slow breathing is another excellent way to reduce sex addiction. This is slow release and intake of oxygen. An expert supervision is required when it is performed for the first time.
- Working out: Daily jogging, running, working out or simply walking will go a long way in ensuring that an individual cut down his sex addiction over a period. Working out helps to profoundly sweat and helps the organ perform better. Not to mention, it lifts a person’s mood and installs loads of positive energy.
- Avoid addiction: Any addiction be it smoking, drinking, substance, drugs or marijuana can be extremely detrimental. External stimulus not only increases sex addiction but proves to be hazardous for the body over the long term.
- Keep hydrated: Remaining hydrated throughout the day is important. Drinking water, fruit juice, and other non-sweet drinks prove to be very handy in cutting down sex addiction. However, it should be ensured to refrain from drinking carbonated drinks. They increase fat in the body and make a person lethargic.
- Quick meditation: While meditation sounds daunting at times, it is not that difficult to do it. Sitting down in a quiet place and counting numbers from 1 to 100 is also a form of meditation. The idea is to concentrate and keep the focus for a stretch of time. Meditation greatly helps a person to curb sex addiction by keeping the mind focused.
- Ayurvedic tonics: Ayurvedic items such as Ashwagandha, Brahmi, and turmeric can help to reduce sex addiction.
I am 7 month pregnant I have so much vaginal itching and irritation how I stop this irritation please recommend me any medicines.
I m 21 yrs old n my weight is 80kg.Aprt from regular sports like basketball.M not loosing weight.I have problem of migrane n PCOD.But my rest thyroids reports n insulin are normal.Yet not able to loose weight.N when i get feverish feeling thermometer shows maximum 99.7 temperarure.N if body temperature(rarely) increase 100 or 100+ with in an hour it shots down to 96 or 96.Any solution to it?
I am 32 years old. Married last 3 month. I do pregnancy test its positive. About 7 days. Last 2 day I have some bleeding now what should I do.
We are married from last two years. And from last one and half year we are trying for baby. My semen analysis report is normal. Wife is diagnosed with endometrial cyst of 20 mm on right side. Her period cycle is of 26 days. Our Dr. Tried two months with clomid and hcg shots but got no positive results. Now he suggested for laparoscopy amd hysteroscopy. Does that cyst is reason behind infertility? Because she do not feel any pain during period or intercourse. Should I go for laparoscopy or try another treatment?
Diabetes is basically a disorder of the metabolism causing excessive thirst and the production of large amounts of urine. To further elaborate one need to understand the role of insulin in the body. While eating, the body turns food into sugar or glucose. At that time pancreas is supposed to produce the right amount of insulin to move the glucose from our blood into our cells. In diabetics, the pancreas either produces little or no insulin, or the body cells do not respond to the insulin that is produced. Due to this, glucose levels rise in the blood, floods into the urine and passes out of the body, making the body lose its main source of fuel. Diabetes is of many types, but the most common is Type 1 and Type 2.
How to treat Diabetes:
Controlling blood sugar level is the major goal of diabetes treatment, in order to prevent complications of the disease. Treatment may be in Allopathy or Homeopathy, conventional medicine often uses insulin itself in the treatment of diabetes. Since this is kind of replacement, so diabetes becomes a life-long disease. Homeopathy can be used effectively in the treatment. Let’s see how diabetes can be worked with Homeopathy.
Diabetes & Homeopathy
In homeopathy, the main focus is on functioning of the pancreas in efficient insulin production. There are specific medicines which are used effectively in the treatment of all the stages of the diseases.
Homeopathic treatment can help improve the general health of a person with diabetes:
If a person with diabetes is in good health, his or her insulin requirements will be steady and the blood glucose well controlled at the same time.
If the general health is poor, it can be very difficult to achieve good control.
Homeopaths resort to different approaches towards diabetes Management of Blood Sugar. First is when the blood sugar level is very high, the priority is to control it and there are homeopathic remedies that could reduce the sugar. The commonly used remedies are Uranium Nitricum, Phosphoric Acid etc. These are classical homeopathic remedies.
Depending on the level of the blood sugar and the requirement of the patient, doses are given with doctor’s consultation. It’s a holistic approach in medicine. This treats the patient taking into consideration the mental, emotional and physical peculiarities of the person who is affected with this state. In this, it is considered that the disease is a mere deviation in life force and hence all the efforts are to correct this disorder. The treatment will be to bring into balance the various systems involved in diabetes, for example, pancreas, hormones, and your immune system. Treatment will again be different if you have other ailments along with diabetes.
Homeopathy regards health as a state of balancing the equilibrium of the life force. Whatever treatment is taken it’s always advisable to be in regular touch with the doctor and keep sharing the health status with the doctor.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathy and ask a free question.