Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Radha NirmalYour feedback matters!
Turmeric or haldi is one of the main spices in an Indian kitchen. Not just India, but in the Middle East and Southeast Asia, turmeric has been a favored spice for thousands of years. Ayurveda has long espoused the benefits of turmeric and that is one of the reasons why many Indian home remedies tend to have this spice in them.
Some of the reasons why turmeric is considered an ultimate spice are mentioned below:
- Has very effective anti-inflammatory powers: For any kind of inflammation related pain, turmeric is known to be very effective. Be it muscle pains or skin related problems, turmeric used with other mixtures have often been applied to the affected areas. Turmeric in the diet also has similar anti-inflammatory effects.
- Prevention of cancer: Turmeric contains the enzyme curcumin, which blocks the growth of cancer cells, especially head and neck cancer varieties. It stops the spread of malignant cells within the mouth when chewed and if used in a controlled manner within one's diet, prevents the growth of malignant cells in the first place.
- It has antioxidant properties: Studies have shown that turmeric in the diet as well as curcumin, the primary enzyme within this spice, are very effective in detoxifying the system. It is especially good in cleansing free radicals that may contribute to various cancers, such as skin, colon or prostate cancer.
- Pain relief in arthritis and osteoarthritis: Connected to the anti-inflammatory properties mentioned above, turmeric is known to be very effective in relieving arthritic pain. It is even known to have worked as a pain reliever in the case of osteoarthritis, when it was used as an extract.
- Prevention of plaque buildup and thus lowering chances of heart disease: Plaque is the sediment that may build up within the arteries and thus results in its clogging. This is the single largest cause of heart attacks. The enzyme within turmeric, curcumin, is an effective agent in cleaning the arteries and thus preventing heart diseases.
- Aids digestions and resolves many digestive problems: In small amounts, turmeric in the raw form is very good for the digestive system as it stimulates the production of bile. Research has shown that people who suffer from IBS or irritable bowel syndrome may also benefit from the use of this spice. Apart from this, even gas or bloating and an upset stomach can be cured by ingesting small amounts of turmeric.
Here are some Do's and Don'ts at the time of high risk pregnancy
Hello dr, i am 29 years married woman, I m facing a problem of white discharge from my vagina with bad smell, please suggest me something what is this problem?
I am in the third trimester of my first pregnancy. I am having pulse rate upto 121 and bp upto 94/70. Is this due to vomiting that I had or I need to consult my doctor?
Vulvodynia is generally identified as a condition, which causes chronic back pain or vulvar pain, but having no identifiable cause. The causes as well as the nature of the condition are very obscure, and until recent times, it had never been considered to be an actual pain syndrome. What is commonly affected is the vulva, or the external female genital organs, consisting of the clitoris, labia and the vaginal opening.
Generally, there are two types of vulvodynia:
- Generalized Vulvodynia: this can mean pain in any part of the Vulva occurring erratically at different times
- Vulvar vestibulitis syndrome: this is limited to the vestibule, or the vaginal opening. It has similar characteristics of a burn, and pain can be incurred only when contact is made, say during sexual intercourse.
Although not life threatening, signs and symptoms of Vulvodynia can still cause a ton of problems for women. They can create much complication when it comes to daily activities as well as other feelings, like sexual frustration, agitation, depression and low self-esteem.
Symptoms can be very erratic and can occur once in a while or all the time. They may be limited to just one specific area or can affect the entire vulva, interfering with daily activities such as walking, exercising and sexual intercourse.
Here are some common signs and symptoms:
- A burning or stinging sensation
- An aching or throbbing sensation
- May swell and you may experience soreness;
- Severe itching and agitation
Because the causes are not identifiable, extensive research is still going on in order to decipher the nature of the syndrome. A few possible causes may include:
- Nerve irritation or injury
- Genetic abnormalities
- Muscle spasms
- Hormonal changes
- Abnormal responses to infections or traumatic injuries
- Hypersensitivity to yeast infections
- Allergies to certain chemicals or substances
- History of sexual abuse
- Frequent antibiotic use
I just had vaginal delivery 5 weeks ago. Having a white discharge but my doctor saying its normal after delivery. I was asked to do urine examination in result 40-50 white pus cells found in my urine. What does it indicates. My doctor says it's due to white discharge I am having. Please confirm I am worried.
Today most of the women are suffering from chronic diseases. In the extremely busy life of today, women try to solve their issues by taking medicines themselves which provides temporary relief but does not cure it.
Homeopathy is a branch of medicine which successfully treats and cures the complicated issues that women face with their health and body. Some of the major diseases of women that can be treated by homeopathic medicines are:
Vaginal Yeast Infection
The condition is also known as candidiasis. It is caused due to the overgrowth of the fungus candida which is present in the vagina.
Pain, burning sensation and soreness
Swelling and redness of the vulva
Vaginal discharge of white color
Homeopathic Medicines for Vaginal Yeast Infection
Some of the common medicines for treating it are Graphites, Helonias, Lycopodium, Natrum Muriaticum, Pulsatilla, Sepia, Thuja, Staphysagria, Candida albicans.
It is the most common symptom of menopause. They are caused by the hormone fluctuations in women during menopause.
Sudden warm feeling on face, neck and chest areas
Irregular heartbeat or rapid heart beat
Homeopathic Medicines for Hot Flashes
Some of the common medicines are Amylium Nitrosum, Belladonna, Glononium, Folliculinum, Lachesis, Sepia and Sanguinaria Canadensis.
PMS or Premenstrual Syndrome-
It is a group of emotional and physical symptoms which is related to the menstrual cycle of a woman.
Changes in appetites which include craving for certain foods
Feeling irritated, tired, tensed and anxious
Swollen feet or hands
Swollen and tender breasts
Disinterest in sex
Wanting to be alone
Homeopathic Medicines For Treating PMS
Some of the common homeopathic medicines for treating the condition are Lachesis, Folliculinum, Pulsatilla, Lac Caninum, Natrum Muraticum and Sepia.
All the homeopathic medicines that are mentioned above should always be taken after proper consultation with the homeopathic doctors.
Hello Dr, my wife is 13 weeks pregnant. Dr please tell me can anomaly scan find out autism or how to find out autism in the new born child?
Hello Sir/Madam, I'm 25 year old girl, it has been 4 years that I have been suffering from PCOS. I have consulted a gynaecologist and she has given me some medicines that I have been having through in the past 4 years. The problem I'm having is that my hair is thinning from top of head and even in volume. I know if I lose weight my symptoms will improve but if I lose weight will I totally get rid of PCOS? Also I wanted to know that if I do homemade hair cleansers like fenugreek seeds with curd mask or reetha shikakai amla masks will these help in regaining my hair volume and thick hair both from top of head and in total volume or will I never get back? Please kindly guide me. Also when will I get to know that I have overcome and have gotten rid of PCOS?
Is it purely romour that ipill sometimes fail even if taken after sex before 72 hours. And which pill is best for precaution for pregnancy?
My wife is pregnant and it is 2nd month of her so please tell me how I care her from 2 month to 9 month and which food and diet and etc are give her.
Recurrent or persistent involuntary spasm of the musculature of the outer third of the vagina that interferes with sexual intercourse.
Vaginismus may be mild, moderate or severe. In some females, even the anticipation of vaginal insertion may result in muscle spasm and prevention of penetration. Desire, pleasure and orgasmic capacity may not be impaired. The condition may disrupt relationship. Unconsummated marriage and infertility have been found to be associated with condition. Diagnosis is made during the routine gynecological examination when the contraction of vaginal outlet is observed. Contraction of the muscles may cause pain.
In some vaginismus cases occurs during sexual activity but not during gynecological examination. This disorder found more in younger women. Vaginismus is a psychosomatic problem. Women can experience orgasm by getting effective sexual stimulation, without penetration. Husband may become ‘impotent’ being persistently unsuccessful in penetration or because of not wanting to hurt his wife. We are treating such cases at WNHO Clinic, Pune. Detail Information help line Mob. No. 9822006427.