Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. RadhaYour feedback matters!
Please read below incident and explain in brief. God bless all of you. 1). Cunnilingus, means I licked her vagina (clitoris only) with my tongue. I checked my tongue, I had no any cut or ulcer. 2). I was fingering her vagina few times. When I was fingering then she cum and her semen (vaginal fluid) touched my finger then I cleaned my finger with towel. 3) Insertive fellatio (she taken (licked) my penis on her mouth for few time then I realized that I have to cum then I removed my penis from her mouth and release sperm outside by hand job given by her. I checked her hand, her hand was clean no cut or no wound. Please read upside activities and clear some answer. I will be always thanks full for this help. God bless you. Question 1) after above incident do we really need any test for HIV, Question 2). If yes then what king of test we have to do and when. Thanks and regards.
Hello I am 33 years old unmarried girl, I feel tired, exhausted all the time since I get up in the morning till I go to bed. I get short of breath when I walk fast or trying to go by stairs. Aslo my menstruation duration is very short. Its only one day bleeding and next day my periods are over. So can you please tell me whether I am going through the iron deficiency, if I am so what should I do to get the rid of my problem and what medicines should I take for this. Please advise.
My boyfriend wants to have sex with me, but he does not want to having sex. he wants Kiss, boobs'll press. I would like to Fingering. I am afraid of sex because My boyfriend's penis is bigger. What would I do it more Problems create big penis? And what happens to the penis in the mouth.
It will be the second most sought after system, second to allopathy.
- After superb conquest of bacterial infection by antibiotics, in future viral infections will rule and homeopathy is best with viral infections.
- With increasing medicinal costs, for poor it will be the only option left.
- Increase in stress and psychiatric diseases and allergic diseases, it will be an ideal choice.
- In prevention of diseases, it will be used more. It will be a drug of choice in veterinary field.
- Agriculture and fertilizers will use it more. And so on.
- Pregnancy with jaundice has high risk. Hom served well.
- Threatened abortion has best treatment success rate in homoeopathy.
- PCOD has excellent results.
- Homeopathy has helped secondary infertility in high numbers.
Pediatrics and Homeopathy
- Mumps / chickenpox / measles / URI / acute tonsillitis / malnutrition / teething / diarrhea / infective hepatitis / primary complex – Homeopathy is better than Allopathy.
- Height problems.
- Autism / dyslexia / cerebral palsy – Homeopathy is the only answer.
- Delayed speech / delayed milestones
- Homeopathy helps Injuries / fractures / muscle or tendon injury / sprains / rheumatoid arthritis.
- Osteoporosis and stress fractures Homoeopathy is the best.
- Sciatica and cervical spondylosis & spondylitis – Homoeopathy gives wonderful results.
Wonderful results in conjunctivitis, glaucoma, recurrent stye or hordeolum, etc
Allergic rhinitis, recurrent tonsillitis, pharyngitis, epistaxis, adenoiditis, chronic discharge from ear, pain in ear, sinusitis, nasal polyp, laryngitis and many more problems.
Homoeopathy and female problems
“Homoeopathy helps with the entire gamut of women’s problems.” This includes menstrual disorders, infertility and pregnancy complaints to menopausal hot flushes, night sweats, headaches, fatigue, anxiety and depression. Homoeopathy can enhance pre-pregnancy health, improve chances of conception, reduce morning sickness, remove post-partum bruising of mother and newborn, smoother breast feeding problems and relieve postnatal depression.”
Homoeopathy can reduce labour and birth complications. Women when given homoeopathy during their 9th month experienced a shorter labour and less complications than other.
Homoeopathy gives wonderful results in migraine, cluster headache, epilepsy, brain trauma, hemiplegia, paraplegia , quadriplegia, prosopalgia, trigeminal neuralgia and many more diseases.
Cognitive and Behavioral Disorders
- Delirium ,Dementia
- Psychosis – Schizophrenia, Mania, Depression, Compulsive neurosis
- Personality disorders
- Neurosis – Anxiety, Hysteria
- Anxiety Disorders, Phobic anxiety disorders
- Agoraphobia, Social phobias, Specific phobias
- Generalized anxiety disorder
- Panic disorders
Corporate Lifestyle: Stress, Anxiety, Health Problems like hypertension, diabetes, insomnia and many more…..Homeopathy Does Help.
Hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism, diabetes and adrenal problems.
Hello Doctor, Last month my gyano diagnosed me with an early stage of pcod and recommend me some tablets like Pregnacare (1 daily) Duphaston (2 tablets from day 18th to day 27th of periods) Glucophage 500 mg (1 daily) Dostinex. 0.25 mg (1 dose in a month) Doctor told me that I will get my periods within 4- 5 days after stopping duphaston tablet. I got my period on 8th day and there is less bleeding this time as compare I had in my history periods. Can you please it's normal or due to tablets.
1. Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is often used to kick start a slow stomach. Though acidic in nature, it also has an alkalizing effect that helps settle indigestion.
Add one tablespoon of raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar to a cup of water.Mix in one teaspoon of raw honey.Drink this solution two to three times a day for quick relief.
2. Fennel Seeds
Fennel seeds can be really helpful for indigestion caused by very spicy or fatty food. Fennel seeds contain volatile oils that can help reduce nausea and control flatulence.
Dry roast, grind, and sieve fennel seeds. Take half a teaspoon of this powder along with water. Follow this remedy twice daily.Alternatively, you can drink fennel tea, made by steeping two teaspoons of crushed fennel seeds in a cup of hot water.Another option is to simply chew a spoonful of fennel seeds for symptom relief.
Ginger stimulates digestive juices and the flow of enzymes that help you digest your food. This makes ginger an effective remedy for indigestion, especially when it is caused by overeating.
In fact, as a preventive measure, you can sprinkle salt on some fresh ginger slices and chew it thoroughly after eating a heavy meal.
Take two teaspoons of ginger juice, one teaspoon of lemon juice, and a pinch of table salt and black salt. Mix the ingredients thoroughly and consume it with or without water, whatever suits you.Another option is to add two teaspoons of ginger juice and one teaspoon of honey to a cup of warm water and drink it.You can also drink homemade ginger tea to get relief from bloating, cramps, gas and stomach aches. To make ginger tea, boil one teaspoon of grated ginger in a cup of water for 5 to 10 minutes.Adding ginger as a spice in your recipes can also help if you are suffering from indigestion.
4. Baking Soda
Indigestion often happens due to high levels of stomach acids. Baking soda is one of the most simple and effective treatments for this problem because it acts like an antacid.
Stir one-half teaspoon of baking soda into half a glass of water. Drink this solution to neutralize the acid in your stomach and give your relief from bloating.
5. Carom Seeds
Carom seeds, also known as Bishop’s weed or ajwain, have digestive and carminative properties that help treat indigestion, flatulence and diarrhea.
Grind together some carom seeds and dried ginger into a fine powder. Add one teaspoon of this powder and a little black pepper to a cup of warm water and drink it. Do this once or twice a day.Simply eating one-half teaspoon of carom seeds can also provide relief from indigestion.
6. Herbal Tea
Drinking herbal tea after eating a heavy meal can greatly reduce indigestion. Dip your favorite herbal tea bag into a hot cup of water and cover it for five minutes. Drink it while it is still warm.
Peppermint tea and chamomile tea, in particular, help calm your stomach and relieve digestive problems.
Sir or mam I want to ask thigh me jalan si start ho rhi hai aisa kyu ho rha hai aur kaise thk hoga.Please tell.
Bulimia Nervosa is an eating disorder which is marked by the tremendous compulsion to binge eat, and then adopt extreme measures to avoid putting on weight. It usually affects men and women of all ages. Bulimia Nervosa makes you extremely restless, when all you think about is how to undo the binge eating.
Signs that you are suffering from Bulimia
- You are unable to stop eating
- You consume food very secretively when nobody is around
- You eat till you almost feel sick
- You rarely eat normally; you either overeat, or you go on a fast
- You exercise vigorously after eating to burn off the calories
- You use a lot of laxatives, or enemas
- You try to vomit out the food you have consumed because you feel guilty
- You have a very poor image and perception about your own body.
- You have low self esteem, and you consider yourself to be worthless and unattractive
Physical signs of Bulimia Nervosa
- Scars on the knuckles or hands; from trying to run your finger down your throat to induce vomiting.
- Saggy and puffy cheeks
- Discolored teeth; from throwing up every time after you have binge eaten
- You experience very frequent fluctuations in weight
Risk factors with Bulimia Nervosa
Bulimia Nervosa is a very complex psychological issue, and the following factors tend to increase the risk of this disease:
- Gender - Women are more likely to suffer from bulimia than men.
- Age - Bulimia normally affects people in their late teens and early adulthood.
- Biology - Bulimia may also be linked genetically, with evidence that if you have close relatives with this disorder, you are more likely to suffer as well. Deficiency of the chemical serotonin in the brain might also play a leading role.
- Media and peer pressure - Media has this tendency to feature skinny models and this adversely affects the youth who tend to be guided by what the media projects.
- Sports or other artistic pressures - If you are an actor, or a dancer, there are higher chances of you suffering from Bulimia if you are encouraged to eat less and exercise a lot more to be in shape all the time.
Doctor I am 32 yrs old women. My hubby' s age is 42. We are trying to get a baby. But our sexual relationship now a days I am not satisfied. During the intercourse his penis leakage is immediately flow out. What should we do doctor. He is very disappointed. In the last 6 yrs not getting this problem. Our relationship is smoothly going.(means mentaly and sexually) if any solution for this problem?
Sir jabb mai apni wife k saath sex karta hu to sperm rukta nahi andar aur baby tikta nahi jabki mai bhi fit hu aur wife bhi aisa kya karu kabb sex karu kis time karu ki bacchaa ruk jaye.
I am 23 year old, my period date was 10 may last month I intimate with my husband he doesn't take it any precaution last month I miss my period and I checked its positive. I have pain in lower portion of stomach headache. We both are not ready to take responsibility of baby can you please tell me some unwanted pregnancy medicine .
Me & my gf had unprotected sex on 7th. She has MC on around 9th or 10th. Is there any possibilities of getting her pregnant. Because I know 9 days before & after of MC is not a fertile period of a girl. Is that right. please help fast.
Semen comes out after intercourse. My wife not getting pregnant. Married for 9 months. Desperate for a baby. Please advice what should we do now?
I am 7 months pregnant and I feel as I am ignored by my husband he doesn't like to talk to me. He doesn't care for me. He doesn't make me feel special or pampers me. He doesn't have the time for me. He always give preference to others over me. He always love to talk to his sister and father and all this makes me feel ignored and bit depressed and in consequence I daily cry at night All alone. Will all this effect my unborn baby.
My wife is 23 year, 8 months of pregnant. Her Hemoglobin level is 9 only. Iron tablets does not suit her. When she takes iron tablets, she feel vomiting and acidity. What we do? It is possible to increase Hb level through food or compulsory to take medicine? kindly suggest what kind of food or fruits or tablets she should take?
For those who get up at night from sleep to urinate or early morning: each individual must take note of the 3 x 1/2 minutes. Why is it important? 3 x 1/2 minutes will greatly reduce the number of sudden deaths. Often this occurs, a person who still look healthy, has died in the night. Often we hear stories of people, yesterday I was chatting with him, why did he suddenly die? the reason is that when you wake up at night to go to the bathroom is often done in a rush. Immediately we stand, the brain lacks blood flow. Why '3 x 1/2 minute' very important? in the middle of the night when you are awakened by the urge to urinate, for example, an ecg pattern can change. Because getting up suddenly, the brain will be anaemic and causes heart failure due to lack of blood. Advised to practice '3 1/2 minutes' which are:
1. When waking from sleep, lie in bed for the 1st 1/2 minute;
2. Sit in bed for the next 1/2 minute;
3. Lower your legs, sitting on the edge of the bed for the last half-minute. After 3 x 1/2 minutes, you will not have anaemic brain and heart will not fail, reducing the possibility of a fall and sudden death.
Share with family, friends and loved ones. It can occur regardless of age; young or old.
Sharing is caring. If you already know, regard this as refresher.