Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Radha
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RadhaYour feedback matters!
If a girl get her period in 30th jan n again on 12 jan .is there any possibility of get pregnant because of unprotected sex before her period.
I got a health tips from a doctor in this software that after 9 months of pregnancy intercourses should perform carefully which will helpful to induce labour pain & for producing normal delivery. My wife now 9 months completed. Can we proceed for intercourses? If yes how?
I am 24 years old. I have a personal question. Few days ago when I was trying to masturbate I found blood in my fingers. I never saw this when my husband did it. Is it just due to a nail scratch or something serious?
I had sex with my partner on 18th Sept and my period was to come on 20th Sept but till now I didn't have my periods and I had done pregnancy test also it come -ve. So please tell me when should I go for pregnancy test to get the accurate result.
I am a 25 year old male. Recently i've been having a weird tingling sensation under my scrotum. It is not painful, just feels like suddenly blood is gushing through a vein and then stopping. Should I be worried? Could it be due to masturbation?
I am 52 years old and I have got surgery regarding removing our uterus at 35 old. Some times I have been discharging like 1 or 2 drops blood lightly when I feel stressed or taking spicy food but I don't have any pain or burning. My weight is 50 and I have high BP. Now I want to know any risk due to this.
First of all, if you want to get results in garbha sanskar, you must believe in garbha sanskar. It is a method to plan your precious babies, health, smartness, colour, mental activity and other as best. For that both parents will mentally prepare and do planning for pregancy in good season. Before pregnancy, do ayurvedic panchakarma therapy for detoxification and rejuvenation of whole body. Then take proper diet and proper medicine according to your prakruti, then do some meditation yoga, spirutial activity to remove impurities in mind from both the parents. Select good days for conception and clean place, then take schedule of 9 months. Ayurvedic remedies for mother has to be followed for good development of features to avoid complication during pregnacy. During 9 months of pregnancy, there is reform structure to mother what to avoid? What to eat? How to behave? A number of parents take benefits of garbha sanskar and believe in that.
I had my period on 30/08/2018 of last month. We want baby so when and how many days we hav sex to become a pregnant.
Counting calories is one of the most popular ways of dietary management for weight management. It is not always easy to do when you're out or pressed for time, may be in a situation like dinner party, hiking, etc.
Here are some basic guidelines to follow when straight calorie counting is impractical.
1. Eat foods that are filling and low in calories. That means, as often as possible, your meals and snacks should include whole grains, such as brown rice, whole-wheat bread, and oatmeal, as well as legumes, such as lentils and other beans. And don't forget to fill at least half your plate with fruits and vegetables.
2. When you eat meat, cut out fat and cut down portion sizes. Choose lean cuts of meat and modest amounts about 3 or 4 ounces per serving (which is roughly the size of your palm).
3. Avoid fried foods. Frying foods adds fat and calories. For stove top cooking, it's better either to stir-fry foods in a non-stick pan lightly coated with a cooking-oil spray or to braise them in broth or wine. Baking, broiling, and roasting are also great options.
5. Avoid fast foods. Hamburgers, chicken nuggets, french fries, and other fast-food staples tend to promote weight gain for two reasons. First, they are high in fat, calories, or both. Second, the" value meals" available at many fast-food chains are often excessively large and tempt you to overeat.
6. Avoid high-calorie, low-nutrient snacks. Chips and other deep-fried snacks are high in fat and therefore calories. But even snacks labelled" low-fat" are often high in calories because they contain large amounts of sugars and other carbohydrates.
7. Watch what you drink. Regular sodas, fruit juices, and, especially, alcoholic beverages are high in calories.
Source: health beat (harvard medical school)