Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RadhaYour feedback matters!
Cashew nuts or Kaju are extremely nutritious and delicious to eat. They are rich in vitamins, minerals, soluble dietary fiber and antioxidants that are essential for the normal functioning of your body.
The following are some of the health benefits of cashew nuts:
- Ensures healthy heart: Cashew nuts have a comparatively low fat content than most other nuts.It is cholesterol free, has rich antioxidants and contains a number of health-promoting phyto-chemicals that ensure protection against various heart diseases.
- Prevents cancer: Cashew nuts are rich in flavonoids that are known to be effective in combating the growth of tumor cells. It is rich in copper content that helps prevent and control the formation of cancerous cells and protects you from colon cancer.
- Manages hypertension and promotes health of nerves: Cashew nut contains magnesium, which is known for its effectiveness in controlling the levels of blood pressure. It enables you to control your blood pressure thereby, enabling you to manage hypertension. Lack of magnesium also affects the health of your nerves.
- Prevents macular degeneration: According to studies, regular consumption of most nuts tends to prove effective in reducing the risk of macular degeneration in the long term. Cashew nuts are among such nuts that have the ability to filter the sun's UV rays and offer you protection against age related macular degeneration.
- Aids in weight loss: According to studies, people who indulge in the regular consumption of cashew nuts and practice an active lifestyle are less susceptible to sudden weight gain than people who do not. Cashew nuts also contain good cholesterol and are hence considered to be very good for your overall health.
- Prevents gallstones: Gallstones are usually hard masses that are found in the bile duct or gallbladder. Gallstones normally develop due to the fatty nature of the cholesterol which obstructs its breakdown. According to studies, eating cashew nuts, in moderation, on a regular basis is helpful for preventing the formation of gallstones in women.
- Promotes health of tissue: Cashew nuts are rich in copper content, which when reacts with iron present in your body, leads to the creation of new and healthy red blood cells. It also helps in the production of collagen that keeps your tissues strong and healthy.
Hello sir, me jab bi apni wife se sex karta hu To sex karne ke baad meri wife ko body me khujali hoti he kya yeh normal he.
I have heavy bleeding. I get my periods irregularly. I have poly cystic ovarian syndrome. Can you please suggest an answer that helps me recover.
I have had 8 fainting episodes this year. This is a new problem as I haven't fainted before November of last year. I'm convinced that these are not panic attacks and witnesses to these attacks have noted that I am remarkably calm beforehand. A couple of these attacks happened while I was lying down watching Netflix at home and one happened directly after a light jog in the which my pulse rose to a point that my friend a former combat medic was unable to count it and my Fitbit reported that it was around 210bpm. My friend also noted that my breathing seemed labored and that my skin was ashen. I have had countless ekgs, a stress test, tilt table test, echocardiogram, routine blood and urine analysis, a head MRI, a zio patch (no episodes), and an eeg which all came back normal. I'm really quiet terrified about all this and am wondering what people might think it is? And why they would or would not suspect a cardiac cause for the syncope episodes? What they would recommend as future steps and weather it would be wise to stop investigation. Also of similar note due to a cold I am becoming short of breath easily which accelerates my heart rate to 150bpm resting 180 walking to and from class, is this something to fret about?
Hi sir good morning my sister is now pregnant third month she is vomiting very much she is not even drinking water pls how to solve this urgent pls sir.
My wife period was begin 3rd on this month from 7th to 14th we had unprotected sex so now she is suffering from hiccups so is it any sign of pregnancy or normal please suggest.
My sister is 20 yrs old and she was suffering from leucorrhoea. what treatment she have to do? Please help me.
I am 23 years old. I am having periods irregularities from the past two months and this time my periods have been missed from 15 days. I need help to cure my problem kindly suggest me something for this.
I am 28 years old women. Before 4 years I took a surgery for lump on my right breast. At the same time a tiny lumps on my left breast too. I took needle biopsy to the both breast at that time. The result is normal. The biopsy result of right breast is also normal. After 6 months of surgery I got married and delivers a child before our first anniversary. My left breast lump is become larger during this period. Am i suspect the left breast lump cancer. I am afraid to a medical examine. Please give me a clarification.
Okay I am posting this query hoping to get a better explanation. 19th nov was the start of my last period and ended on 23rd. I had unprotected sex on 23rd but by 11th dec I noticed early signs of pregnancy. Nausea subsided and my appetite is back to normal but my breast hurt a lot. I have taken pregnancy test resulting negative on 16th and on 22nd. Kindly explain what is wrong. I am very stressed.
Drinking coconut water can save your body from various health related problems. It contains a lot of supplements and nutrients that are needed to sustain healthy life.
1. Rich in Minerals:
Chief nutrient contents are:
Potassium- Helps to reduce Blood Pressure
Glucose- Provides energy
Vitamin C- Improves immunity
Magnesium- Improves Muscular and Nervous system
Copper- Helps the body to form red blood cells
Cytokinins and Lauric acid - Slows down the aging process and the development of cancerous cells
Antioxidants - Prevents or delays any type of cell damage
2. Boosts Energy & Hydrates Body:
Coconut water is widely known to replace the minerals and fluids that we lose during physical activities. It has high content of potassium, calcium and chloride which helps to hydrate, replenish and rejuvenate the body. People who work out on a regular basis should drink a coconut water daily. It has less sugar than many sports drinks and much less sugar than sodas and some fruit juices. Plain coconut water could be a better choice for adults and kids looking for a beverage that is less sweet.
3. Increases Metabolic Rate & Aids Weight Loss:
Regular consumption of coconut water increases the metabolism rate which helps to burn sugar a lot faster. As a result, the level of insulin in a person’s body burns faster. Thus a person has more energy and loses fat faster.
4. Prevents Kidney Stone:
Coconut water also helps in dissolving kidney stones because of the presence of potassium, which plays a key role in urine alkalizing and preventing formation of kidney stones.
5. Improves Digestion:
It contains easily digested carbohydrate in the form of sugar and electrolytes. Coconut water is composed of bioactive enzymes such as folic acid, phosphatase, catalase, dehydrogenase, diastase, peroxidase, RNA polymerases and so on. These enzymes help in easy digestion and metabolism. The water also has more minerals like calcium, manganese and zinc than some fruits like oranges. It is also a good source of Vitamin B such as riboflavin, thiamine, pyridoxine, and folates. Human body requires them from external sources to replenish and hence It becomes very essential to the human body.
6. Diuretic Properties:
Coconut water is effective as a diuretic as it expedites the flow of urine. Coconut water mixed with lemon juice not only aids dehydration, but also helps to cure intestine worms in children.
7. Reduces Blood Pressure:
Coconut water is rich in Potassium and contains lesser amount of Sodium which helps to reduced the Blood Pressure.
8. Cardiovascular Health:
Some recent studies have found that coconut water can help increase HDL (good) cholesterol, which makes it a wonderful natural treatment for maintaining good cardiovascular health.
Hello doctor, My wife got normal delivery in 5th month due to the cause of leaking of amniotic fluid Delivery date 16/03/2016 Do she go to aerobics and exercises now? Can we join physical relationship If not how much time we tale for this Please tell me suggestion doctor Thankyou.
For most people, the screen of a cell phone is the first thing they see in the morning and the last thing they see before going to bed. Nobody can deny the fact that living without a cell phone today is extremely difficult but must we be so glued to them? Staring into a phone or tablet screen, before going to sleep affects your sleep as well as impacts your health. Here's how:
- It is harder to fall asleep - We feel sleepy when the brain releases a hormone called melatonin. This release is determined by the body's circadian rhythm which is controlled by light exposure. The blue light of a cell phone screen interferes with this rhythm and tells the brain not to secrete melatonin. This makes it harder to fall asleep even after you have switched off your phone.
- It hampers the quality of your sleep - A direct effect of sleeping late is a reduced amount of sleep. On top, that, using a cell phone before going to bed also hampers the quality of your sleep. When an office email or a text message is the last thing you see before going to sleep, your brain cannot completely shut off. This makes you tense even in your sleep.
- It lowers your attention span - When you wake up from a restless night's sleep, your productivity suffers. Not getting enough sleep is known to hamper your decision-making skills, impairs both long term and short term memory and make you distracted. This leads to unnecessary stress and anxiety.
- It increases the risk of weight gain - The body is more likely to feel hungry when you don't have enough sleep. This is because sleep-deprived people have a lower metabolism. Thus using a cell phone before sleeping also increases your chances of snacking on something unhealthy to get through the day and in turn you put on weight.
- It weakens your immune system - The body's immune system produces antibodies that fight infections while we are asleep. Depriving the body of the sleep it needs weakens the immune system by not giving it enough time to build its forces. Not only does this increase the risk of falling ill it also slows down recovery from illnesses.
- It damages your skin - Sleeping late at night and not getting enough sleep can cause dark circles, puffy eyes and fine lines across the face. The blue light of a cell phone screen also tells the body to secrete cortisol which makes the skin less elastic and smooth.
Thus, even if you look at a phone screen for just five minutes every night before going to bed, the side effects last much longer and affect your mental and physical health as well as your looks.