Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Radha DarohaYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor, About 45 days ago I physically contacted with my girl but did not do any intercourse, but satisfied each other with some other ways, even we also used condom for better security. After 8-9 days of it she got her Periods normally before one day of her monthly date. After that we did not do anything, but problem is that she is not getting her periods of this current month. Its being 4 days over of her date. Both of us are still virgin, We are scared. Is there chances of her pregnancy? Please help.
What is the safest period for unprotected sex, not using a condom with my gf. Is it fine to get involved in intercourse during periods?
I am 33 week. I have unicornuate uterus. My previous pregnancy was IUD at 32 weeks. Now yesterday I feel lot of movement but today I feel less movement .can tell the reason? please tell as soon as possible.
Hi Dr. My AMH level is 0.5 ng/ml, is there any chance to get conceive? please give me any suggestion.
I am hypothyroid since before pregnancy. I am 19 weeks pregnant right now. When I came to know that I am pregnant I was 5 week pregnant. At 7 week pregnancy I checked my thyroid n it came 7.73 so my endocrinologist started me with mon to fri 100 mcg thyronorm and sat sun 200 mcg. After 1 mnth of taking this dose tsh came 0.4 which was normal so I was asked to continue same dose. After 1 mnth when checked it came low 0.1. So my endocrinologist changed dose to mon to sat 100 and only on sunday 200 mcg. Then last week my tsh came high 6.63.Now agn my endocrinologist asking to take same dose as before mon to fri 100 and sat sun 200. My gynaecologist asking me to taking 125 mcg daily. Whom shud I follow now? Gynaec or endo? Wudnt be 125 mcg daily a low dose as I heard that thyronorm is needed more as pregnancy progresses?
Hello doctor. I'm n my 48th day of my cycle I took home pregnancy test on 38th day nd today still its negative so I went to doctor she told me to take blood test I gave blood sample today nd I'm so upset nd tensed Wil the results be positive or negative?
Recently my pregnancy is of 18 weeks and 3 days. And I gone through color doppler and nasal bone length was found absent. So I want to clarify whether it can impact the growing of other organs or not?
Women Stress Management with Little Effort - Stay healthy , Stay Beautiful
Today's life is full of stress , mental and physical exertion , so what we do to come out from all these things . Today we start to come out from all these things in a natural way and with homeopathic medicine.
First thing what is Stress - A state of mental or emotional strain or tension resulting from adverse or demanding circumstances it's quite common nowadays.
Now we come on Treatment , first, we talk about the easy treatment like Yoga , Meditation, Exercise ,Changes in diet pattern and lastly important part Homeopathic Medicine.
Yoga - some easy Yoga Assan -
Meditation - Especially Morning meditation is good for health and helps to reduce stress - Mentally and physically
It's very easy to do , it takes only half an hour to one hour and all we have to manage time for her life , its free of cost , easy to do at home as per our convenience , all my friends , just try all these tips at home its really work ill do every day , Most important all these things increase your internal beauty and health , it's essential for every woman .
Exercise - jogging , walking , swimming , cycling , skipping , aerobics etc
Diet pattern - drink plenty of water , eat fiber food , avoid junk food . eat at least 3 times a day, don't skip breakfast in any manner.
I am a 23 year old female, This month my periods got delayed by 5 day I went to doctor she suggest beta test to check pregnancy my hcg came as 12.5 I asked her to give me bleeding tablet she said we will wait for 1 week as those medicine can cause complications. However yesterday night ihad half Papaya and this morning I got my periods now am concern whether this bleeding will create problems in future or I am not pregnant.
Dr. Im 26 years old having a problem of pcod and thyroid because of that im having savior growth of unwanted hair on my upper lip chin and on stomach. .I don't want go for leaser treatment it has no 100% result and not having such huge money to spend .kindly please suggest me such useful and 100% results medicine which correct my problem naturally.
Hi m 30 years female why i'm getting fever once in a month? If stamina is low what should we eat to increase the stamina.
Hello, its been a month 7days after I got my medical abortion day before yesterday I got my period and yesterday morning I had an intercourse without precaution evening I did full vomit, after having intercourse my bleeding had stopped not even Single drop I'm not bleeding, I'm I pregnent pls answer me what's going on why I vommited ?
I had sex on 18.07.2016 with my wife, after 22 days of mensuration. Is there any chances of getting pregnancy, already having kids. When we should go for testing & taking abortion pill? Please advise.
My girl friend has a period problem. Actually she got periods after 2-3 months later this is goes period after 2-3 months for every time Can I get any suggestions for this.
My wife has uterus fibroid for two years period not at time very painfull and smell please help us thanks.
When tissues that usually grow inside the uterus, start growing outside the organ, it is called endometriosis. Painful periods, pain during sex, pain while urinating or bowel movements, extreme bleeding, fatigue, infertility, diarrhea, bloating and nausea are some of the symptoms of endometriosis.
Treating endometriosis usually depends on the following factors
- Severity of symptoms
- Severity of the disease
- Future plans for children
Depending on these the doctor might opt for any of the following treatments
- Medication for Pain: If the symptoms are mild, then the doctor will prescribe some pain killers like Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Hormone Therapy: Hormone therapy is effective, but once you stop them, your symptoms may come back. Some of the hormone therapies include:
- Hormonal Contraceptives: Birth control pills, vaginal rings and patches are useful in controlling the hormones that are responsible for tissue build-up outside the uterine cavity.
- Medroxyprogesterone: This drug stops menstruation, which in turn stops the tissue build-up and put an end to all the symptoms. But on the other hand, gaining weight, low bone production and depression are some of the common effects of this drug.
- Gonadotropin-releasing hormone (Gn-RH) antagonists and agonists: Hormones that stimulate ovaries are blocked by these. They bring down oestrogen levels and hence prevent menstruation.
- Danazol: This drug prevents menstruation and symptoms of endometriosis by blocking the hormones that stimulate the ovaries. However, Danazol may not be a favourable option because of its side effects. The drug should be avoided during pregnancy.
- Conservative Surgery: If you are trying to get pregnant, but you already suffer from endometriosis, then removing endometriosis surgically is a viable solution. Your uterus and ovaries will be preserved, which might increase your chances of becoming pregnant. Even suffering from severe pain might find relief from conservative surgery.
- Hysterectomy: In extreme cases, the only way to deal with the symptoms is to completely remove the uterus, ovaries and cervix. Since a hysterectomy means you cannot have children, it is kept as the last option for women in their reproductive age. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.